Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Energy in the body

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Energy in the body Reply with quote

Hi,

I found this yesterday:

In 1994, I visited Katmandu, Nepal to visit my Buddhist teacher. When I first meet him, he immediately told me I had an rLung problem and convinced me to visit a traditional Tibetan Doctor and Lama. The doctor confirmed the diagnosis of my teacher. At the time, I had no idea what rLung was and thought they were saying that my lungs were sick. I thought they were fine.

I began to understand that they weren't referring to my lungs, the problem was with my energy (rLung). Not only did the doctor tell me I had a problem, it was the same problem that every Westerner had. When I asked him what the problem with Westerners was, he said "You guys are crazy."

He then explained to me how my energy was supposed to be centered in my belly. Mine wasn't. It was centered in my head due to my busy and hectic lifestyle.

Stressful and hectic lifestyles, which are common in the West, will shift our energy from our bellies to your heads, causing depression, anxiety, insomnia, and unhappiness.
This is exactly what happened to me.

From http://www.siddhienergetics.com/pages/about-us

This is different to Jasmuheen, where she writes in her books, that eating & drinking centers the energy in the bellie, which causes many problems; and if one stop with eating & drinking, the energie will more go to the head (brain).

????

Anyway, since yesterday in the moring I had no more eat & and drunk something, I will see, what happens... Wink
Emilie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lianna, please keep us updated.
Lianna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Emilie:

I wrote my experience there: http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=870
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: