Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prolonged time without eating = anorexic lookin aspect?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Prolonged time without eating = anorexic lookin aspect? Reply with quote

Well i actually enjoyed the prolonged time spent without eating (30 days), fact is i used to weight 48 kgs ( 105 lbs), and looked anorexic to others, this is not a problem for me, i dont give a f### about my physical aspect...fact is im tired of people bothering day by day because of the uncommon aspect...aint there any way to keep going without eating but with a " decent " body to others eyes?? sigh...i sometimes wonder if jericho sunfire actually aint eating at all or if he just achieved inedia but eats for pleasure...else omg how can one build matter without eating? Shocked
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried weight lifting?

When I fast I can lift twice as much as most men around me, no matter how skinny I am.

If you read about the saints/yogis in the Himalayas, they are tiny as hell but can go around lifting huge rocks and boulders.

Sometimes they eat when offered food with love from citizens in villages.

I have read much about them.

I guess it depends if you want to regularly be seen in society, try weight lifting. If you are going to live more of a hermit, who cares? Smile

I also keep thinking I'm done with this plane, but no matter how long I fast for, I'm kinda thinkin I'm still going to be in this body. Maybe I'll live in a mountain and help people remotely for a while. Who knows.

Aloha
Merolos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely dont care about being seen in society, fact is, i " have to ". Im still attending school, im too young and dont have enough money to move somewhere as you did...also im not even sure that's what i want...seems nothing about this physical plane looks interesting to me anymore...guess only time will tell but meh, every second passing feels heavy like a huge rock right on my head...wow me so stupid, it's just a monster living in my mind and being fed by my thinking...but i still am feeding it by just thinking about that lol Confused well i'll find a solution...btw how you doing with the temperature? your body will just match any temperature, even the most extreme one? you have no problems with that? bless and love <3
Lianna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I had read in Jasmuheens latest version of Living on Light is, that you should build up muscles for not being to skinny.

So this is according to Pranachild & Jericho Sunfire...
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It costed me a one way plane ticket of almost two hundred dollars to "move" to Hawaii with my backpack. I have since hitch hiked and live for free/work exchange and have actually made money here doing odd jobs. It's really easy. But yeah, I mean, with this whole inedia path, I don't want to even participate at all, even HERE. I am not really a social person anymore. I like silence and solitude. The weather is great which is why I'm glad I'm here, and you can stay very far from cities, which I couldn't really get away from concrete in California. And yes, when I do long fasting, I adapt to the temperature outside. I walked out in the mountains with no clothes all night one time in freezing temperature, snow, etc. I felt no thing.
Kuddos to you, brother, being in school and all. I mean, is school even interesting? And is it easier to concentrate/study when off food?
How is your family reacting to this? Hope you are well.

Cheers <3
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

School is SAD, enough said." Learn as much bullshit as you can so you can enjoy your enslavery society based on illusion and ignorance once out!" ...my parents of course cant stand the fact i want to quit and move to any tropical environment as you did my dear...ecuador, thailand, madagascar, vietnam. or i dont know..doesnt matter, anything like that. Lol im stupid because i know it is me feeding these bad thoughts in my mind by just keeping thinkin...but it is so obsessing...im getting into fights with my family everyday they are obsessed by greed and material stuff and of course wont understand my will. I dont have the same moral they have: family is an artificial convention, i will not say that i hate them but i find their attitude very cruel, i just cant get enough Crying or Very sad and also im getting weaker day by day, physically and mentally...my mind cant extend all this crap anymore, at least not as it used to when i was a non eater, it's been bit long since i came back eating and that drains energy and makes me weaker day by day, i dont enjoy eating sex or stuff like that but i do so cause after like even less than 2 days of dry fasting i just dont wanna know a f### about society anymore...fact is i still am here, and, at least in my opinion, solitude,fasting and no speakin doesnt match in an artificial/social environment....Im glad you're doing what you enjoy most my dear, i love silent fasting in nature too...and yeah, speakin aint my thing too when i fast, even using computer and devices gives me " pain"...bah...bless and love <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: