Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Water fasting/Living on light if your an athlete

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Water fasting/Living on light if your an athlete Reply with quote

I know Jericho Sunfire is training alot, but what about like high activity sports like soccer, high intensity sprints etc. Will it work?
Because when you talk to trainers and all they say you have to have carbohydrates/glycogen to restore in your muscles so that you can perform at the highest level. Is this just bull and something that is created like everyother stuff why you need food?

Yeah just fire away on everything whys and why nots Smile
Jonathan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

I'm not a breatharian, so I cant talk from experience... But I do have experience with trainning and subtle energies.

Somehow, I would tend to think that inedia is the best ''diet'' of all...
Forget your chemistry class for one minute... Be creative a little, think outside the box.

Breatharianism is more sophisticated than any scientific sport theory.

Breatharians experience great levels of energy, they all testify to this. One said; ''the more active you are, the more energy you have.'' So if you are a pranarian, when you use prana, you end up having even more.

Like I said, forget your chemistry class a minute... We are talking about pure direct life force here.
Red

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
dydde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for super response, i got to say that i really agree with both of you

thanx again
dydde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that alot of stuff sounds great in theory but dont work in practice.
Im now on a fruitarian diet and that is really helping my athletic because of all the carbohydrate that fuels my muscles with glycogen.

I really have the drive for breatharianism and it seems so right and really touch my heart. But when i fast with water i feel week. I know its detox and all but expept for Jericho Sunfire wich looks good, is there anyone that could really do alot of sport on this living style. Like run 400 m sprints, do soccer and everything with alot of energy and power even more then when eating?
Draginvry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dydde wrote:

Im now on a fruitarian diet and that is really helping my athletic because of all the carbohydrate that fuels my muscles with glycogen.

I really have the drive for breatharianism and it seems so right and really touch my heart. But when i fast with water i feel week.

Fruits are good for cleaning out the body. Remember, even Jericho Sunfire was not born breatharian. He transitioned to it through fruitarianism and liquidarianism.
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yupp thats true.

i would just love to hear some more people write about sports and breatharianism. Like glucose in muscles etc how you can work that stuff out. Regard when you run fast, fast for longer period etc.
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like im the only one on this path regarding alot of exersice and athlete and also in terms of fruit/liquid/breather.

Would be great if JMW or some of you other guys with great information could help. Thanx
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

Since I am not interested in practicing sport or body building, and I never was, I have little experience about it when in inedia.
When I was living without food I did not practice anything, however I needed to do some heavy physical work.
One day I had to unload a container with 300 monitors, every one was 10 kg heavy. I started the work with my friend (he was eating "normally"). We were unloading the monitors with hands and carrying them approx. 40 meters from the car to the basement. It took us 1,5 hours.
I remember that once I started I continued without any brake till the end. My friend had to take a rest, as he felt too week and perspired a lot.
I was feeling just fine, just doing the boring transporting work, but not feeling tired. Also I did not perspire, just a little.
Compared to time when i eat normally, I was wandering how endurance was my body in inedia.
dydde

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe thanx Smile i just need more Smile
stevetorrence

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't eat at all and am very muscular and drive a heavy truck with manual brakes and steering up and down tight mountain roads. It's probably what keeps my body in shape because I don't do any other type of exercise and even sit a lot if I'm not driving.

Of course anyone will be this way if they don't take the drug mistakingly called food that is mistakingly thought to nourish the body. It doesn't in eaters or non eaters and has nothing to do with nourishing the body because they body has it's own connection to it's energy source.

I remember reading about a guy in american in the early 1900s that was a guinuess record holder for lifting heavy weights, especially in fast repetition. I just can't recall the name. His strategy was to completely stop eating for weeks or months before the event. He understood that food took energy from the body and didn't give it.
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve, how can one build the body in matter and result muscular while non eating if non eating is about removing all the dross in the body until full cleanse? im almost 20 and when i dry fast for long time im just skin and bones...anorectic lookin to others eyes. And that even if i exercise...i do not care about physycal look to be honest, but if you live in the society and you go dry fasting for many days its pretty boring to hear several times everyday " you're so damn ill, you're dying, you're anorectic, go eat something etc" ..i wonder if jericho sunfire is actually eating...I really cant explain how one can build some muscles as breatharian...guess takes just time and exercise, pretty much more time compared to one who exercises and eats anything during the whole day in variation...like the average bodybuilder. in that case, he will probably get bigger because of water retention/fat etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: