Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

be aware of this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: be aware of this Reply with quote

This is kind of instructional film, also empowering.
What do you feel after watching it in full relaxed state?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=r_YOG3jMlV4
DennisN6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this uplifting video Joachim. Always love to read your enlightening post. I have read your book LSWF and it is a work of Truth and Wisdom for all the world. I thank the IAM and for Its wonderful expression as you for bringing these Truths to Light at this time.

You have been the IAM's prompt for this expression to begin this journey into the expanded Awareness of non-eating. I am still in the initial stages of the Master Cleanse, day 20, and it is going very well. I feel so much peace and joy and positiveness all day and my energy is really high in the physical matrix hologram.

So thank you for all that you are doing in the matrix. I know that the expansion of Consciousness can only happen by the Will of the One that is All, but it happens exponentially and not linearly, so perhaps in the next few generation there will be hundreds of thousands of human personalities who have expanded to the level of non-eating, or living on prana or Light. This will have profound impact of the world consciousness and perhaps the real beginning of a felt and lived Unity among all of humanity.

Thank you again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: