Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does the type of food really matter?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Does the type of food really matter? Reply with quote

Does it really make a difference what you eat? is it all in your mind?
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:54 am    Post subject: mind Reply with quote

Sure, it is all your creation. The creation of your tool called "mind". All are programs, automatic sequences of building what we know as matter, feeling and emotions.
Once you can see it, you will be able to fully master it and reprogram at will. Then no food, poison or gold, will ever affect your body the way you don't wish.
Until then, before you can master it all like that, food is affecting your body.
dydde

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: mind Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
Sure, it is all your creation. The creation of your tool called "mind". All are programs, automatic sequences of building what we know as matter, feeling and emotions.
Once you can see it, you will be able to fully master it and reprogram at will. Then no food, poison or gold, will ever affect your body the way you don't wish.
Until then, before you can master it all like that, food is affecting your body.

Cool. Can you do this? i know Jasmuheen talks about it and says she can do it. Will CE take me there together with the other stuff ?
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, as the present intellect and body, cannot master creating of the mater so efficiently yet. Also, I don't want, it's less game. The more master you become, the less you play with "normal" life.
CE can help, of course, it make people more aware of the food-body relation.
lovedimension

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also, I don't want, it's less game. The more master you become, the less you play with "normal" life.

All that I think is true. There's a whole lot of personal change and inner sacrifice that goes on I think, to progress and develop these things, and go deeper into the truth of spirit.

If I may put in a quote from the bible, Jesus said "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"Matthew 19:24. Esoteric knowledge tells us that riches/money =mammon, is a symbol of all things earthly, not just $$.To go beyond the limitations of the physical is therefor not a thing that can be done just like that.

But it is also a question of choice. I see more and more how we really don't want that much change in our lives, but we love to consider the ideal of it, certainly, and that is the best place to start at least. But that true change can only come from a sense of love and compassion, not gain for self, generally.
Red

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Red on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovedimension wrote:

I see more and more how we really don't want that much change in our lives, but we love to consider the ideal of it, certainly, and that is the best place to start at least.

I agree. This is one of the reasons people tend to be so similar, and have similar interests. I've contemplated all kinds of crazy ideas, but I rarely go through with any of them. Being a god isn't that interesting to us, or else we would be on a planet full of gods.

The truth is that there are very few people who will do anything far outside of the status quo. Like JMW said, the game is less fun if you are the gamemaster. Life is a game. The game is only fun if you play by the rules. If you break the rules, the game is no longer fun. The idea of "cheating" sounds fun, but in reality it gets boring very quickly.

This isn't to say that people can't do something remarkable. But people who actually do something remarkable often disguise it as illusion or mysticism. In this way, they still keep their lives within the game rather than revealing the mechanics of the game. Instead of admitting that they know how to use the mind to create the body out of thin air, they might say something like "The light of God sustains me" or some such.
Draginvry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyalmian wrote:

No doubt some here don't even come close to eating everything that would "provide" "proper" "nutrition", yet still remain fine, without deficiencies, in spite of waffling closer-toward / away-from inedia at times.

If by "proper nutrition" you mean something other than ice cream, potato chips, peanut butter, spaghetti, root beer, hot chocolate, and pizza.... then I suppose I don't get proper nutrition. Because I rarely eat anything else.
elohimself144

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really does matter what you eat
there are foods that you can eat that must be eliminated immediately and there are foods that are perfectly healthy to consume which aid in the elimination process.
the foods you want to stay away from are Cooked starches, these break down into a glue substance that obstructs the blood from flowing properly and is eliminated by mucus, which is sticky and goopy causing lethargy.
The food you want to encourage are fruits, starch-less vegetables, and green leaf herbs. These foods are perfect eliminators of waste matter. allowing the blood to flow more easily while it removes mucus and waste from the congested tissues.
When all the obstructions are eliminated from the body, which were caused by starches, animal flesh, and animal by-products; the blood can flow freely, carrying oxygen to every cell without hindrance of any kind. The lungs can do there job of sustaining the body- as an air pump, and the heart-valve can move the blood to all the different nerve channels. When all the cells are well provided for with oxygen, without anything getting in the way, there is no reason for the body to need any substance from another living thing to continue living. The body might even produce its own substances that it needs to function.
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: mind Reply with quote

JMW wrote:

Joachim, would you be so kind to eplain this in a clearer way please? do you mean that we all can master our mind and create our body/reality at will? like i dont know...metamorphe our bodies and change their look...transform things...become immune to any poison, temperature, damaging habit and so on? something like that? If life is a dream and we all create our own reality...then why shouldnt this be impossible...but how to do that? How to learn it all Shocked ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: