Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok, I can live without food/water...what now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Ok, I can live without food/water...what now? Reply with quote

Hey there! Very Happy Im 19 and new to the forum, this is my first post and I will try to explain the " problem" shortly...well, after eating fruit only 5/6 times per day I went progressively to drinkin Orange juice only once per day, then noticed i needed less and less juice and gone through a 22 days water fast...now it's been a few weeks since then and I im cleaned enough to do whatever I want: i can eat/drink whatever i want and whenever i want, and if i do that again after a long time of non putting anything in my mouth i will not experience any huge harm or die like i used to believe before this new life style lol! Very Happy fact is: i dont have a job and im very young, almost everyone here is strongly addicted to stuff i dont care anymore: eating, drinking, doing drugs and sex...i used to be like them but now all that stuff doesnt make sense to me. fact is...now that i know i can keep going without food too...im bored. LOL. I always feel energic and i almost dont sleep, so i have very much free time also because i dont work...and when i get bored i use to eat again, whatever i want and for much time because i dont know how to spend time!! but the " sad" thing is that there is no food/drink taste that satisfies me and ofc when i eat i never get full so i eat much when bored and i dont get any pleasure from that! :X its kinda sad lol because i realised how drugged humanity is and how they keep themselves into this shitty matrix system Sad and i feel like there isnt anything that belongs to this reality that satisfies me anymore...i would like to help people by encouraging them to solve their health problems by changing their diet/bad habits but they will just think that im crazy when i suggest things like fasting/changing diet/get close to nature/do sun/air/clean and cold water bathing etc. cause they dont know all these informations and they still belong to this artificial and bad system and their choice to still belong to it makes their lives short and bad...sigh. i dont know what to do Sad ...anyone experiencing something similar? sorry if i wrote too much and forgive my bad english, thanks in advice, i would like to read something from stevetorrence and jmw expecially , thanks Very Happy
sheen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Merolos. Thanks for sharing your experience.

May we know how much time have you gone without food?
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well longest period spent without food was 22 days. I used to drink water only , very small amounts, even less than 200 ml or used to live dry days too. Also, longest time spent without drinkin/eating was bit more than 4 days ( about 100 hours). I only drink/eat for pleasure now Very Happy but im not interested in doing that much...also btw its 18.16 in here atm, today I wanted to try something: i've been chewing and spittin out much food just for taste and it works! seems it wont active the digestion system and i dont believe it will damage teeth too because saliva isnt wasted for digestion and keeps protecting teeth...only thing i swallowed was an " healthy " stuff: 500 ml biological coconut water...tasted delicious but I can surely say that i used to feel better before drinkin it...my body simply doesnt need water/food anymore, even if i do sun bathing in the dry hours like 13.00 or something like that i wont sweat or feel like im dehydrated...and anything i swallow...feels like pollution to the body, even that coco water...better keep food/drinks in mouth, taste and spit them then Very Happy
Dominus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice to read you

Iīm doing fruits... letīs see what comes next

Come into Human Design, https://www.humandesignamerica.com/

interesting stuff

(a map of your DNA)

This system just gives you a simple key to take decisions according to your nature, your "design"
Exist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Merolos:

I think many people actually care about their health. If you want to help them, you have to look out for those who ask or consciously need help. That's pretty easy to do online, if you currently don't see a lot of those people in your close environment.
From what I see and hear there are constantly more and more people trying to improve their health.

You say, you don't work ... does that mean that you go to school or university?

Another question: How do you deal with social situations when eating (or drinking) is normal (e.g. eating lunch or dinner together)?
gisan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merolos...I don't think that if your lifestyle is a breatharian lifestyle you can feel any boredom...to be bored or dull...is the nature of a person who eats like the rest of the flock, who is nourishing and feeding their minds and destroying their bodies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: