Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best environment for this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Best environment for this? Reply with quote

Hello

I Just wanted to say my recent fast living at the ocean for a week, well all I did was sit in this blissed out zone of meditation. Like I just get in the trance of staring/fixating my eyes on something and go into this bliss state, like ecstacy. Then I walked, slept, etc I felt very powerful when I walk. No water/food. The Sun was charging me like a battery, I felt maybe I will lift off the Earth.

I did not want to speak. There were people all around me but I just was in my own zone. I would prefer to be in more silence and solitude, trust me. Also it's funny to see the people camping, putting up their tents, and I just had this tiny back pack and a towel and I slept on the ground perfect, no problem, no desire for some comfortable bed.

Well anyway now I'm back working at a eco retreat center and I start eating again and feeling not so good. .

I'm considering moving somewhere like the desert or something. I was reading more about what Wiley Brooks says about the desert. I don't think working a regular job and living "normal" in society is very conducive. I don't know about other people but I don't even like to speak. I like silence and solitude and the Universe and spirit beings teach everything you need to know.

Love and Blessings

Last edited by PranaChild on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and spirit beings teach everything you need to know.

Who are these spirit beings? Do you know it/them?

I found this these days: http://www.space-people.org/english/default_en.htm

Human people from other stars... I had heard of this long time ago, the famouse Georg Adamski story ect., but had never known, what to think about it...

And there is this: http://www.angelfire.com/stars3/breathe_light/starpeople.html

?!
PranaChild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, they just say things to me in very calm neutral voices. They will say, "fast and meditate", or "stop, you don't need to do that". Or "stay silent". Actually I'm realizing that the rainbow body might be the path.
REad this http://www.thenon2.com/rainbow-body

<3

Last edited by PranaChild on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PranaChild,

I totally 'get' the silent and meditative way of being; so grateful to be living rurally, with 7,000 acres of forest, waterfalls, etc around me - with my husband and animals. Hmmm, it feels so lush and nurturing, especially when the sun (finally) shines around here; making me wonder about the desert. Although, quite frankly, when I was living on the West Coast of US, the desert always felt so very calm and peaceful when I spent time there.

PranaChild wrote:
Actually I'm realizing that the rainbow body is my path... http://www.thenon2.com/rainbow-body<3

Thanks for this site.. I feel I am between worlds right now, and have visualised this body transforming into light. Seems right for me, and resonates with dissolving...
PranaChild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You location sounds very amazing...!
This quote is amazing as well:

" One thing that stands out when reading the stories of the 84 Mahasiddhas is how different each of them are from the others. Some were kings, some monks, some itinerant ascetics, some fishermen and butchers. The one common thread throughout all the stories, however, is that these individuals all broke free of the limits and boundaries imposed on them by their circumstances and livelihoods. Monks, kings, householders, having accomplished the subtle practices of the highest tantric yogas, all abandoned their robes or their crowns or their families and wandered the mountains and charnel grounds free of attachment to anyone or anything. They often appeared as crazy hermits, unbound by any rules and living seemingly as they chose. Yet all remained true to their realization and their wish to liberate all beings from suffering."

These beings attained the light/rainbow body
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking for some books on the rainbow body; not successful yet. The possibility of this fills me with some sort of "finally - aha!" feeling, and I'm so hungry to learn more..
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me where Wiley Brooks talks about the desert? Or sum it up for me.
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: