Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

non eating and living in the society
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(multiple posts removed)

Last edited by Cameron.NZ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:
I can't help that this feels so right to me when I read it:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=42664

Thank you for pointing me in this direction, Amy -- this resonates so very deeply with me; I'm totally grateful!!

-----

"The future enters into us, in order to transform itself in us, long before it happens. The quieter we are, the more patient and open we are, the more deeply and serenely the new presence can enter us, and the more we can make it our own, the more it becomes our fate.? R. M. Rilke ..... favourite quote of the day
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm ready for a retreat again, as in ALONE in the wilderness heh. I'm really "sick" of people's fears coming out when i'm not eatin or drinkin, and I no longer feel responsible to tell anyone of inedia, and to be honest, I never wanted to talk about it in the first place. The few times I have, I've been yelled at! Scorned! I'm sick of making up excuses like "i'm not hungry or thirsty" or "I already ate." over and over. And why should I? Another thing it really does make my heart heavy to hear people talk about how long healing takes, and how we have so much KARMA bla bla bla. REALLY? And I don't even know what is beyond this. If the body turns to light, or ascends? And I realized today I don't care to know! I read an ascension website and they talked about a percentage of service that needs to be done and you should have a vegetarian diet bla bla bla. Well guess what? St Germain was never seen eating a day in his life! Sorry but I'm feelin kinda pissed off right now. I don't even need to post this, and I don't care what kind of response I get or if I get any. But I feel so damn great off food and water, but I really don't wanna be in society anymore! I'm sick of being yelled at and told I'm gonna die! Sheesh! OH and all the talk about needing to eat to stay grounded? Sorry but I feel the most grounded IN MY HEART as an inediate! Twisted Evil Ok sorry for the rant I guess, but that's how I feel.
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well spoken, couldn't agree with you more. I've gone through this too and still going. " no thanks im not hungry"," ye i know im skinny but im not hungry do not offer me anything im fine" " me not thirsty yet, thanks". I don't wanna wear this sad mask anymore. The more i wear it, the more i die inside. Time to drop it as soon as possible. And also, this attitude may be ok if needed to achieve something we desire, but since we do NOT like society i don't see why we should keep repressing ourselves. I do not feel like a knight in a shining armour ready to embrace the challenge to "teach" people a proper lifestyle to let their bodies cleanse and heal...i walked the path alone and nobody has helped me, instead, they all kept screaming me i was going to die because of lack of proteins when i first became vegan,lack of general nutrients when i've gone fruitarian, and eventually brought down by starvation when i went on a liquidarian/long dry fasting period. They all are still living inside the box, even people 40-50 older than me feeling like " f### yeah! im wise and older than you, i know everything, shut up and listen to me". Im almost 20 and I DO NOT KNOW NOTHING OF ANYTHING. I don't wanna play this diabolic society game anymore, it is not me needing others, but in my point of view, others needing me, else they wouldn't want me to get back partying, eating, drinkin, bitchin around in anyway, while i don't even want to talk to nobody. I'll " survive" this period in someway, then leave as soon i get any chance. Keep walkin your path and do not let any emotional attachment or any other obstacle stop you, nobody knows yourself better than you do, you don't have to read anything on any website with spiritual /esoteric stuff written on it in my honest opinion, seek the truth inside yourself, those who have written those articles probably didn't even achieve the breatharian state, or do not even know they can live without food/water. Keep walking the path and do not look back, you are divine, you are independent. May you succeed, may the light bless you, you ARE light.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PranaChild wrote:
I feel the most grounded IN MY HEART as an inediate!

Yes yes yes!!!!!! Very Happy
PranaChild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PEACE. LOVE. BLESSINGS TO ALL!! SO MUCH LOVE DEAR ONES. BLESS YOU. NAMASTE. <3 <3 <3
RBE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I like this thread a lot! Pranachild (if you are still around) I can already see stuff like that happening to me if I do long fasts in society yet still try to be social. People being paranoid, telling me I'm gonna die, etc. I already experienced that with going vegan and needing B12. I remember taking supplements at first and feeling really dizzy!! I felt more malnourished when I took the pills!
Especially my parents. I go over to eat with them and I can just imagine what they would say if I said I wasn't eating anymore. Might as well save yourself the trouble and go be at peace! To be honest, I feel at peace everywhere pretty much, but when it comes to fasting, I think being in a nice wilderness would be much more relaxing.
I thought about well, okay if I go into the forest , sure people will be worried about me if I don't come out for a while. But when you are going for the LIGHT, do you really the higher intelligence is not going to have a way of letting everyone know you are at peace ? I think we would be able to telepathically be able to let our loved ones know we are okay. This is my gut feeling. I think being around them and not eating would worry them more. I believe Buddha said he was able to telepathically comfort his loved ones. Makes me sad at first, but if I don't follow a strong calling like this, then life is not going to be fulfilling. And I"ll probably have to come back and do it again, so might as well make this life worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: