Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's been three months

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abbey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: It's been three months Reply with quote

I began the process to Live on Light on July 3, 2005. It has been three months now. As each week goes by it gets more and more amazing. I didn't feel very good when the process was over. I was spaced out, light headed, tired and sleeping a lot. It took about three weeks after the process ended before I began to feel wonderful. My weight stabalized. For the first 8 weeks I drank water, tea, and juice. Then I began experimenting with tasting things and then eating occassionally. Then I decided to see what it would be like to go back to only drinking. It was perfectly obvious to me that eating feels heavier than not eating. I also realized that by not eating the energy frequencies that run through me are getting more intense and it may be that I'm not quite ready to vibrate so high. Sometimes I am filled with Light, love, gratitude and enormous energy. I can sense that my aura gets very big. Other times I feel completely normal, like nothing extraordinary is happening to me. When I meditate I can tune into a column of light running up and down my spine and I feel happy almost all the time. I still react to things and get off center, but it seems easier to come back to myself than before. I live in S. India in an international community called Auroville. I regularly participate in group activities and very often during these events I begin to vibrate at a higher frequency with light and energy eminating out of me. People often comment on it, even when they don't know that I've done this process. I think that I am in the middle of learning how to vacilate between these exhaulted states and ordinary consciousness. Sometimes I feel like I don't really know what to do with all the energy that courses through me. I practice grounding into the earth and sending the light energy out into the world for healing. I feel that I am growing into a new person and each day is a new discovery of who and what I am.
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbey,
thank you for sharing with us about your experience. Your post contains so called practical information, which are the most interesting ones for those persons who are on the way to living without food.
As you feel it, it's just a begining of your new life style. Please, keep us updated how it goes, what you do and what you feel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: