Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emptiness 1-0 Merolos...please enter :,(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merolos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Emptiness 1-0 Merolos...please enter :,( Reply with quote

I just can't get enough of this physical reality. Im 19 and im so tired of all the non sense stuff related to this world:sex, eating/drinkin, money, power, control, holydays, travelling, art...nothing makes sense to me. Even tonight, as it used to be the past 2-3 weeks, im letting emptiness/depression DEVOUR me. I've been a depressed person for almost my entire life, but i NEVER ever felt THIS bad whatsoever. I cant stand the fact that im still here, I don't enjoy living this life anymore , im not interested in anything of this reality: why am i still here? It is so terrible , i feel like im trapped into this prison-world and there is no escape, and DAMN, that's TERRIBLE. I mean ok: i take a look at other people and they seem interested to money , sex and carnal pleasures...go for them then, good luck getting the things you desire...but there is no desired thing in my mind, i have no more desires to satisfy...I can't accept the fact im still trapped here, i really dont wanna get past this September, I don't know if there really is an ascension process to fly away from this physical plane but if there isn't then DAMN, what a sad condition is ours :,(...what the hell are we ment to do here, after i realised i could keep going without eating/drinkin i thought " well, im not interested in anything but i could help people to get free from food/medications etc" but people just wont trust you if you explain them the truth about this Matrix and the miracle of fasting etc...as explained in the bible, they prefer the murderer Barabba, instead of the light and the truth, Jesus...then why should i keep wasting time talkin to them, who seem to not hear/see a thing? I really want to get out of this crappy, spiritless society/world but im still f###### trapped here and DAMN, that's a pain. Please, any word or sentence would be very appreciated, I need support...ANYTHING. I feel CRAP. I love you all :,(
pirondi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not alone on this, i went trough this problem, and most of my friends also have it (friends that i met on the internet, since it is quite hard to find people that are against this culture, 90% of people just follow the flow).

I am 20 years old now, i got "rebelled" against this world at the age of 13, i quitted school,became vegetarian, i started to meditate everyday and to study about ocultism/spirituality and got in some fights with my family because of it, spent 2-3 years with no contact with people at all, just studying and trying to figure out what to do with life, and here i am today, i survived and what i can tell you, everything has a purpose, no matter how bad something is, there is always a way of turning it on something great. I already thought on suicide, but today i am glad that i am alive, and excited with the possibilities of the future.

Add me on skype: rafael pirondi and we can exchange experiences.
sheen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Merolos.

I think problems exist for a reason, they're not random. If you escape from the difficulties that you find in your life, they will appear again and again until you learn the lessons that are required to overcome them. Even death doesn't fix anything. And suicide makes it even worse.

You're so young. Be patient! Patience is of utmost importance in spiritual evolution. If you don't understand something, just stand it. With patience alone may come the knowledge. I have experienced it many times.

All the best.
Merolos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much guys... Wink ...im glad to see that other people think the same way i do...i too believe that everything happens for a reason, even if we get those happenings as bad things...its all ment to make us grow up...maybe we are here to experience good and evil, pleasure and pain, love and hate etc...surely i feel in debt with the divine provvidence, for leading my body into a physical freedom from...fuels Wink...hopefully time will tell me what to do next...i dont feel like having any other personal goal to achieve...i feel like im done with this physical world, i've been a depressed person for most of my life and my inner self always felt there was something wrong in this world...all the christmas presents, family holydays and few good times spent with others were not enough to hide what this system/society really is: an evil machine ment to bury alive the many to satisfy a small elite...well if im " condamned" to keep living here then i think i wont feel good enough again until i wont see people rise up and reclaim their dominion and freedom...its a shame that people arent curious enough to experience a food free lifestyle...that would be the key to reach freedom and get out world's enslavery...we need to achieve independence...bless and love Wink
Amelie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merolos,

PLease, I am going through same thing, exact. Have you read pranachild blog?

I also feel calling to leave this plane. I only eat out of frustration.

My heart became so open, after only couple times in yoga, and ever since it' like a vacuum. I suck in everything around me. I find very hard to speak, too. I like to be in silence. Nothing around here is interesting to me. Nothing. Not even art. I don't think is depression, because I was feeling lost as a child too.

Only time I feel good is when I don't eat or drink. I think everything around me is "poison." Affect me very much. I almost start swimming yesterday and never stop, just swim out to the ocean, forever.

Then I see this post, and also I read pranachild, and feel, okay, then there must be something else out there. I don't know. I just know I feel the same. Trapped.

Blessings. Bisous.
Merolos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Amelie, yeah i took a look at pranachild's blog...i can understand her, it is clear that she's going through " hard " times too...yeah, everything, art included, is pointless and makes no sense anymore to me...everything looks like a damn illusion to me Sad and yes, I too wouldnt define it " depression", its just that...i dont know, i've had enough of this physical world, many persons experienced this on this forums as far as i could see...so it's not depression, is just pretty much more like we feel we're done with this reality, its time for us to go back home, which i believe to be the universe...what's wrong with that? this winter, when i was still eating a vegan/fruitarian diet and didnt know anything about the fact we could keep living without food/drinks...i was obsessed by the idea of leaving the society and going to live in a natural environment...now im not even interested in doing that anymore...that wont help i guess, i realized the sad truth is that doesn't matter where we are: we just CAN'T escape from ourselves...if it's true that there is a way to ascend the body...i hope the divine provvidence will give us what we're lookin for...and if it is not possible, then i hope we will get the chance to feel good with ourselves and the world and keep going through this journey...you know what...i wouldn't mind to meet with you/pranachild or any other person going through this one day...would be nice Wink...bless and love Smile
wiskerton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

join too, these strange feelings, when im fasting home, im just laying on the ground and almost funny how im feel everything is meaningles, and the things and i getting lost their purpose, its personal i have not too much one is the sex, am a fruitarian and especially when im fasting, (the less toxins less need reproduce, you dont be in poison, "dying" state) the libido decrease, the most thing what im doing for everyone else think im cool, so now what?
but you do something, like trying to be vegan or fruitarian, or breatherian, or when im fasting in summer in holiday dont feel meaningless, i want reach my destiny, i need walking km s cause nobody pick me up, the life funny sometime, but this is happend with reasons, and later i see, and happy for lesson
so head up, the life empty but you can throng whatever, you dont must you choose... jericho said "i stop being victim" thats what im talking about, im also was depression but im change my life adapting some strange stuff in its worthwile of course these not constant thing you make yourself and your life everymoment this is hard and i think this is why some inedia later months years go back eating,
and i think the feelings is worthwile i dont doing art stuff like earlier but i know that was super feelings when im get out from myself expressive, also like feeling love a pretty spiritual girl Smile maybe the food saying from me and these not important next week when im in fast, who cares, maybe everything meaningless again, and then what? im let it be the nothing
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

allow me to brag for a moment : ) was privileged to have opportunity to meet the pranachild this past december on big island, hawaii. dont know where she is now : ) i am still on island now.

in some big way i can related to what you're saying. I've definitely had short periods where I thought, what is the point of this, i'm tiring of this world, this life, doing the same thing over and over again, chasing after these sense objects, etc. and there is a cloud of great despair passing through me. but you needn't identify with this feeling, it will soon pass through you.
i've also had feelings of total ecstasy, bliss, like everything is transpiring just perfectly as it was meant to, and i wouldn't change a thing.
But I think i've pushed these feelings away and not really stared head on into the abyss as long as others here likely have.
I'm not sure i'll ever become a non-eater; it's not really a big deal to me either way, if it happens cool, if not cool. would certainly be convenient, i spent a lot of time each day slaving to get food/water.

right now i feel like chasing women ... none have seriously caught my attention recently ( i'm sure u guys can imagine it's rare 2 find any that compare to pranachild <3 ) Maybe i haven't suffered/developed enough yet in this department : ) but i also know on some level that this will never bring fulfillment/ contentment. maybe will start blogging a bit more sorry if this got off topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: