Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New member and some question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jahara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: New member and some question Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm Jahara 20, very spiritual person, currently I'm preparing myself to be a breatharian doing some days of fasting.
So, I have some question, maybe someone can answer.

1- About WILEY BROOKS, is that true he recommends to eat mcdonalds and drink diet coke? What is the logic on this?

2-I can do fasting until the fourth day (with water), I don't get hungry, and I feel good at all, but at night well I go to sleep, my stomach it's like burning inside, I don't know what is, maybe is the acid? When this occurs I just need to eat to stop this burning in my stomach, what I can do?

3-Joachim, do you have your book in portuguese language? If not, maybe I can translate to you.

4-Oh, I want to say, in register area, the e-mail is without the "@" and the dot, some people can't understand what e-mail is, would be good to fix it Razz

So, thank you and sorry for some errors, english isn't my native language.
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, everyone and everything is spiritual. It's our fears that can paralyze us. I believe when you are ready to surrender ego, that leads to breatharian. There are however many enlightened persons that are not breatharian. Im not certain still why some are led down this path. Apparently it has been our choice all along.
I talked to Wiley on the phone and he talked incessantly about McDonald s and he also spent many years untangling grid lines as prompted by spirit and he lived alone in the desert.
How long can you sit with that burning feeling because it will most likely pass.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: e-mail Reply with quote

Jahara wrote:
in register area, the e-mail is without the "@" and the dot, some people can't understand what e-mail is, would be good to fix it
If it was with the @ and . then spam bots would cache it easily and send thousands of spam e-mails to me.
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: translation Reply with quote

Jahara wrote:
About WILEY BROOKS, is that true he recommends to eat mcdonalds and drink diet coke? What is the logic on this?
I do not think so. You can do that and feel, how it affects your body.

Jahara wrote:
but at night well I go to sleep, my stomach it's like burning inside, I don't know what is, maybe is the acid?
You can do this. Take a small spoon of baking soda NaHCO3, solve it in a glass of warm water and drink it slowly. See how your stomach will react. Be prepared for diarrhea that my follow.

Jahara wrote:
Joachim, do you have your book in portuguese language? If not, maybe I can translate to you.
You can see in http://inedia.info/portugues/ that it was translated by the admin of this forum :
http://inedia.info/portugues/forumo/
Please, contact him, how you can contribute.
Jahara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBE wrote:

I talked to Wiley on the phone and he talked incessantly about McDonald s and he also spent many years untangling grid lines as prompted by spirit and he lived alone in the desert.
How long can you sit with that burning feeling because it will most likely pass.

How many time he got on desert?
I think I can bear the burning, but this made me crazy the last time.
Jahara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: translation Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
Jahara wrote:
About WILEY BROOKS, is that true he recommends to eat mcdonalds and drink diet coke? What is the logic on this?
I do not think so. You can do that and feel, how it affects your body.

Jahara wrote:
but at night well I go to sleep, my stomach it's like burning inside, I don't know what is, maybe is the acid?
You can do this. Take a small spoon of baking soda NaHCO3, solve it in a glass of warm water and drink it slowly. See how your stomach will react. Be prepared for diarrhea that my follow.

Jahara wrote:
Joachim, do you have your book in portuguese language? If not, maybe I can translate to you.
You can see in http://inedia.info/portugues/ that it was translated by the admin of this forum :
http://inedia.info/portugues/forumo/
Please, contact him, how you can contribute.

Ok, thank you friend.
RBE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with someone who meet Wiley and spent three days with him. He ate McDonald's 3x a day including diet coke, French fries, double quarter pounder with cheese, and breakfast sandwiches. He believes they contain silver and gold element s. He also believes if everyone ate McDonald's it would unite us (haha).
After spending so long living in isolation as a breatharian...No food or water, he eventually became lonely and moved to the city. He claims that the meat is very grounding in order to cope with 3D. He is a agile thin person and is very friendly and happy, but does get annoyed at times.
So this is his beliefs
Jahara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBE wrote:
I spoke with someone who meet Wiley and spent three days with him. He ate McDonald's 3x a day including diet coke, French fries, double quarter pounder with cheese, and breakfast sandwiches. He believes they contain silver and gold element s. He also believes if everyone ate McDonald's it would unite us (haha).
After spending so long living in isolation as a breatharian...No food or water, he eventually became lonely and moved to the city. He claims that the meat is very grounding in order to cope with 3D. He is a agile thin person and is very friendly and happy, but does get annoyed at times.
So this is his beliefs

Thanks for the replie.
Jahara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joachim, a friend of mine wants to pay you for the book, how he can do this?
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is a donation coming from heart, he can use my paypal jmw[at]op[dot]pl
Thank you.
Jahara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
If that is a donation coming from heart, he can use my paypal jmw[at]op[dot]pl
Thank you.

He will send an email to you to create a register here, and to talk to you.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the uncomfort in the stomach, I am convinced that the yoguic exercice called Vamana Dhauti can be used while fasting. I know it probably wont be any help to you if you dont have any background in yoga whatsoever, but it is not really difficult to learn and practice, and it is not impossible to practice in isolation, I mean from other yoga practices.

One needs to know how to do Uddhiyana Bhanda, which is retracting the abdomen. One drinks salty warm water, then shake it in the stomach with Uddhiyana Bhanda, which takes the acids or whatever is wrong in the stomach, then you vomit simply leaning forward helping you with your fingers in the throat. It is not so bad as it looks. I know I am alone in this opinion, and there is no indication in any yoga or fasting school so to speak to do this, I mean while fasting, however I clearly see is a help in the detox process similar to the popular enemas, only at the level of the stomach. I ve done it dozens of times in and out of fasting and anytime you feel just fine afterwards. Also it can be useful to get rid of some bad food mix you have done and you feel is gonna harm you, or bad food you have been forced to eat socially or too late at night, threatening bad sleep. I know it sounds like anorexia, but no, nothing to do, no emotions involved whatsoever.

About Wiley Brooks, I am convinced he might ve been misguided by some sort of metaphysical disinformation, not know where from, while his intentions and interest in evolution of consciousness are absolutely pure and commendable. I listened to his instructions on diet and mantras and decided against, due to my own intuition and experience gained in my -not too short- contact with the world of pseudo-alternative information. I remind everyone that disinformation and manipulation is done at great proportions of truth, ordinarily 70-98%, therefore the man or the topic should not be dismissed wholesale. Obviously the chosen foods are because of vibrational, not dietary, properties, it is a bit like a sort of alchemy, while it is so shocking to hear about it.
One indication for everyone that there was something wrong was the constant failure and postponing of dates for some sort of ascension to happen. That is a classic.

One more question was whether his being breatharian (also practicing sun gazing year after year instead of a more moderate dosis) may be connected to his being so intensely interested in evolution of consciousness. I would say definitely yes, so watch out for what might happen to you, you may also wanto to "leave" Smile.

He is absolutely a great smart lovable man and I wish with all my heart he learns his lessons related to what happened to his unsound ascension-info as soon as possible, improves his discerment or understanding, goes deeper into the why these things happen in this planet, and he is back to teaching breatharianism and busy with sounder metaphysical work. Mistakes are there to learn, that's all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: