Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do you mean when you say you want to become breatharian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:46 am    Post subject: what do you mean when you say you want to become breatharian Reply with quote

AlwaysAnywayFree.blogspot.com

what do you really mean when you say youre trying to, or want to eventually become breatharian or ascend or awaken ?

i dont really know what it means anymore, but it just sounds really mundane and short-reaching to me anymore. please dont get me wrong, I dont mean to say that against anybody. thats just how I personally feel about it for me.

to me its like saying that you want to be free of food and the urges, thoughts, boredom, eagerness, stresses, problems, low/bad energies, feelings, emotions, cituations, cravings, drives, impulses and whatnot, that eventually lead you to eat the food----- but then youre still in this limited human fleshandbone body?

Because if thats the case, then whats left to life here, in your flesh body? What are you gonna do wheres the fun? cause when i stop eating and start cleansing n flushing n fasting, my body completely loses the will to do absolutely anything, even lying down-back on bed and trying to get comfortable is tiring as heck.. but i donno if its always gonna be that way for me or what... who knows..?

i mean if you think your still gonna be or wanna be in this body, you might as well let yourself enjoy beautiful food and playing the rest of the humble human game and that simple beautiful, pleasant, sensation-filled life.

----- but dontcha think theres more to existence, and Experience, and this game of ghost-in-the-shell?

Dont chyou really mean that you eventually-----after completely cleaning n clearing out your body and youre so many days or weeks into a fast----- want to have this sudden utmost beautiful episode where you finally magically transcend your current body, your-hot-spiritsoul-bursts-explodes-out-of-your-chest-eyes-and-mouth-in-a-brightsuper-intense-hotburning-beamingvibrating-light-shredding-and-incinerating-your-body-in-the-process, and you can then become whatever form/body you want, do what you want with your newly realized limitless creative powers and elemental manipulation, go where you want [other worlds/universes/dimensions], and have any experience you want..

in other words, feel like returning to our original godly state before we started this earthly game of amnesia/forget and rediscovery/remembering who we are??

Because thats how I feel. I want to be a magical delicate wispy body of smoke.

AlwaysAnywayFree.blogspot.com

Lovepeace.befree. rlly,litrlly.beFREE.becomewhatchyouwant.gowhereyouwant. Do whatchyouwant.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by AlwaysAnyWayFree on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! I actually did want that simple human life but when food really stopped agreeing with me, i stopped wanting the worldly stuff. Sometimes I'm getting frustrated and wanting to turn this all off so i can go enjoy the senses again but it's so painful.
I also stop wanting to lay down and be in comfort etc. I just sit up and meditate. I walk around too. But yeah, there are no activity like desires. I constantly feel sexual energy moving up my chakras and begin to love all. So yes, i think everyone returns to their God like self. Im just not sure if everyone stays there.
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love my food and do want to live that simple happy life in this body in a perfect natural world, but my body has never agreed with it at all, of course before all my changes in the last four years cause i was eating all sorts of shick like most people, but even now-----as a low-fat high-carb vegan with my clean fresh fruit and veggies that rush right through me with little effort because of their loose fiber-----i am still hit just as hard by food, with major sneeze attacks everyother day, mucuous comin up and out all the time, tired kidneys, sore knees, stressed out allover my body, full-heavy-grounding feeling, helplessness.. all that goes away when im into a fast. too long a fast though is a little to tiring for me but ive been thinking that i can just push into in if im in the right cituation and environment..

the world isnt the way i would like it to be for me to live in because of gooberment/cities/office and anything that has ever comefrom it and because of this whole modern fake society/civilization. those things put way too many stupid pointless obstacles for me to happily live the life of an ordinary man of the earth, so thats why i want to become all godly again and start turning this shick around and cleaning the sludge off this poor beautiful earth..

maybe all the bad whacked up fruhcked up energies in the world have been pushing some of us to refine and eventually get off food so we can all become godly again and show the evil or stupidthoughtlessheartless elite fruhcks controlling the world whos really in charge. the LOVE!CLEAN PURE GODLINESS!NATURE!SPIRITUALITY FREEEDOM!

Last edited by AlwaysAnyWayFree on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha everything goes right through me as well. Leaves me with inflammation, cycling thoughts etc. My family tells me Im bipolar because my moods change with food. If i try to explain this i am then blamed with an eating disorder.

I saw the quote "live free or die" on the back of a quarter and knew in my heart that the "dark side" such as the illuminati and so forth, are actually hinting at us, like you say, to change things. I do believe that everything is light, even though it doesn't always appear that way
I also wonder where my siddhis developed, that seem to come to me totally naturally. And how come there are monks in Tibet etc who work for years at becoming breatharian, and the people that may have never wished for this, get it naturally? It's quite interesting.
I think one you disappear from this plane you go do work "behind the scenes" in different dimensions.
Supposedly this translates to the NewEarth that eckhart tolle talks about
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, i get the racing cycling thoughts to. its just so busy up there all the time with food. and once i start to lay off a little, the racing thoughts settle down too.

and gosh you hit the nail on the head for me. that frase "live free or die" lives within me. that is my purpose. if i cant always live absolutely completely free in any and every way, like a bird or any animal in the wilderness, with no restrictions, judgements, harassments, or obstacles of any kind from anybody, then i will shed my current myself, and take on a more powerful form and break the interferences back down so i can enjoy my simple life again. i would like just the natural tribal lifestyle [cob/straw hut/house, bushcraft/toolmaking, firemaking, gardening, fruitforestbuilding etc], and that is enough challenge for me in this world

yeah ive thought about the monks in tibet too. i think it takes alotof various hard emotional experiences in life for your heart and mind to start evolving and vibrating higher and faster so you can then see and experience beyond all this. i think it takes getting slapped around alot by the world, abuse, getting pissed off, anger, struggles, hardships, stresses, failures, worries, misery, drivencrazywantingtotearyourownhairout, disappointment, suffering, sorrow, doing what you want, witnessing alot of horrific stuff, sensitivity, vulnerability, discomfort, feeling energies, getting your heart torn out, crying your heart out, desperation, helplessness, feeling grey and bleak, wanting to die,, wanting to escape, scratching your nails against the wall, trying to break through, dreaming, really feeling your heart and what it is, beautiful tragic experiences that make you feel your heart. accepting your owntruths and desires. being yourself. becoming a child again......................... standing out in the rain, staring bleakly, wanting to melt into it.. heheh ;}

i think alot of these monks already come from these calm lives and are asked to wear these robes all day and to practice certain things, certain times of the day, certain times of the week, like a schedule, only have the limited foods the temple has on hand, reside in the same place all the time, accept some gurus truth and not realizing their own, , forcing themselves to become something or fit in some form....hmm but i do get, now that ive written that, i could see how that may drive somebody crazy and torment their head and heart enough to be able to start vibrating and wanting to escape out of this world and feel a way out through their heart...
but i wouldnt think it happens that often for monks.. i think they dont mind all that temple lifestyle or dont really think about it all that much..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: