Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about eating one meal a day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Question about eating one meal a day Reply with quote

Hi, I am dryfasting now for a long time (a half year).

I had some fall backs especially when I was dryfasting too long and were ignoring sinals of my body.

Now I do it different and listen better, and stop earlier.

I have decided to go for a one meal plan. Anytime I feel sigals my body needs food I take something.

Now my question: How do you know the body has enough?

Today I took some food and felt I was overeating quickly (also afterwards). I think my body did need only a little bit of food and drinks. But as I ate more, I was quickly eating for taste.
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this same thing for a long time. Once i start eating its hard to stop even when i know i dont need to eat that much. Hard to say when the body has had enough. Sometimes i can't feel when I'm full or hungry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: