Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my raw food diary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: day 606, saturday Reply with quote

food
16oz. coconut water with 1oz. wheatgrass juice
1.5qt. smoothie (bananas, water)
16oz. coconut water with 1oz. wheatgrass juice
16oz. bottled aloe very drink with 1oz. wheatgrass juice
big bowl of cherry tomatoes

salt/fat
- / -

entertainment
30min (youtube)

sleep/surface
10.30pm - 9.00am / hard mattress

activities
30min biking

Last edited by Philos on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this wheatgrass is really doing something.

my energy and mood is like 120%.

when i grew it myself, i think there was always some mold on it because i usually felt a little bit sick after drinking it.

this is field grown wheatgrass, so that's commonly known as mold free.

some people say the energy/well-being from wheatgrass is because it's toxic and stimulating, a little bit like coffee, but i call bullsh!it on that.

there's really nothing in wheatgrass that's toxic, when it's mold free.

i guess that thinking wheatgrass is toxic/stimulating comes from natural hygiene and they probably never had it without mold.

it's basically just juiced grass. the countless herbivores that lived and thrived off grass in the last hundreds of millions of years did quite well on it... so i don't think it can be very toxic. on the contrary i think.

on youtube, i heard some dude, i think it was the liferegenerator, saying that he took it often before workouts and the increased oxygenation of the blood is very noticeable during the training.

ann wigmore was a big proponent of doing wheatgrass too, even in enemas and claimed it reverses graying hair and many other things.

now, this stuff isn't cheap, it costs me like $5/day when i'm doing like 3x 1oz, but we'll see if it's worth it and how long i'm going to take it.
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey awareness,

i haven't heard back from you... i'm sorry i accused you of doing weed... lol... it was late at night and i was kind of annoyed at the scattered nature of your post. i hope you aren't offended or anything... i don' want to loose one of the five readers of my food diary Smile

i just went over your post again and saw some questions in there that i didn't answer. i will answer them and will post a point by point refutation of all your misperceptions as i see them from my perspective.
Philos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: day 607, sunday Reply with quote

food
16oz. water
16oz. water with 1oz. wheatgrass juice
2lbs. of cherry tomatoes

salt/fat
- / -

entertainment
1h (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.00pm - 9.00am / hard mattress

activities
30min biking
Philos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday and today i spent some time reading joachims new book, the addendum to the original lswf.

now, i enjoyed the first version, of course, but this addendum is really useful, too.

contains a lot of valuable information. nuggets of gold, you could call them.

check it out for yourself, if you haven't already done so:
http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=950

i also liked how joachim described his two year stint, i think it was, as an inediate, only consuming minimal amounts of liquids.
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos wrote:
when i think back to what shifted my thinking from scarcity towards more abundance, it probably was the writings of steve pavlina about wealth and money.

i can highly recommend his blog and book.

sure, in the grand scheme of things, it's all a game, but maybe some introspection is appropriate to find out if that view is just an excuse or cop out.

I don't think that you have abundance and I have scarcity because you have more green slips of paper than me... you think i want to own slips of paper, but i really don't care if i have i have if dont have dont have, what does it matter? maybe you can buy a nicer tombstone than me?

it's like... you are comforted by the illusion of ownership, but... i don't own any thing
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos wrote:
sorry for the harsh words i wrote yesterday... this poverty consciousness that seems to be popular here, just aggravates me.

probably because it reminds me of my own thinking when i was younger and didn't understand the concept of value-creation and abundance.

it's hard for some people to understand, but money is just energy, neither good nor bad.

if you provide meaningful value / service to other entities, some of the energy you put out can flow back to you in the form of money.

everything is part of you. if you see someone or something or some words on acomputer screen you don't like, that is a part of you that you haven't fully accepted yet.

i don't think money is good or bad, i prefer to think about money less and less. like how much time does person spend thinking about retirement andbudget and can i afford this and how can i keep my money from getting stoled and my neighbor got a new car and i want a new car/plane/train/space ship/ etc. money is just tool to flow through you, maybe sometimes have, sometimes don't, it doesn't really matter, my identity not built from money. i don't want to feel anxious because no money, things will work out perfectly with trust in god.

i am just as wealthy as someone with billion dollars, maybe even more so. It's just a slip of paper that you are slave to! ! !! ! that is not real, you think it's real, but it's still not real. just silly game
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos wrote:
dude, it took me like 1 hour to read your post... youre all over the place... do you smoke weed?

you are kind of preaching to the quire with the nwo, bankster stuff etc. i agree with most of that.

my original statement was that in todays society almost everyone needs money.

like it or not thats the situation we live in.

when your saying you can live the rest of your life happily without money, that just wishful thinking mate.

lets talk again when your off the dole and god forbid need some dental work, get a kid, or your parents need to move to an assisted living environment or some other random stuff...

those "green slips of paper" will come in mighty handy, trust me.

I am flattered you spent one hour reading my post brother, where do you find the time?

I do smoke weed sometimes. quire is also spelled choir sometimes.

Almost everyone believes they needmoney, so they do, you're correct. But the purpose of coming here is to drop false beliefs. If one person doesn't need money, then it is upsetting to you, because ... you see one person living perfectly OK with no money...
same with food... it's almost impossible to live in today's society without food... yet... ANYTHING is possible... if you have creativity... or you realize you're an animal and not a robot

If you're eating natural diet or return to natural state... all of the problems in your body will re-solve themselves without medical intervention... or u can use plants/ herbs to replicate most medicines also.

I certainly believe we can re-grow a few teeth- if you have dental problem just wait for your teeth to fall out and a new one will grow in its place- no need for dentist to add mercury to the mouth.

my parents don't need to move to an assisted living place... i will fast them to death : ) or to life... itsall the same. My parents would be too scared to be put under my care... maybe forgood reason?

what would kids need money for?

Do you think you need to take food every day of your life in order to be happy? OR could you bejust as happy eating only every other day? Does food bring you happiness?

I will admit that it seems quite difficult to live without money. I think it's a great thing to do if you feel called to do so. I also know that if I really need money for something god will provide it for me effortlessly. i have no interest in hoarding up money for the future for my retirement or to buy some property. god knows exactly what you need and he will provide for you. drop your false beliefs, seeing yourself as separate from the world, there is no me, no mine, ALL ONE. this belief of separateness creates feeling of lack, feeling of desire that can never be satiated
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos wrote:
hey awareness,

i haven't heard back from you... i'm sorry i accused you of doing weed... lol... it was late at night and i was kind of annoyed at the scattered nature of your post. i hope you aren't offended or anything... i don' want to loose one of the five readers of my food diary Smile

i just went over your post again and saw some questions in there that i didn't answer. i will answer them and will post a point by point refutation of all your misperceptions as i see them from my perspective.

its true it is quite scattered. but it wouldn't have annoyed you if there was no truth to what i wrote. why would you care about losing one of your 5 readers? or about offending me? what is wrong with doing weed?
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: day 608, monday Reply with quote

food
16oz. water
1lb. of cherry tomatoes, 8oz. leafy greens

salt/fat
- / -

entertainment
90min (youtube)

sleep/surface
10.30pm - 8.30am / hard mattress

activities
30min biking
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, boy... it will take me like a week to respond to all these nonsensical ramblings.
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if you need medical intervention like antibiotics because of a serious staph infection, a lighter, new tent, new glasses, flashlight, etc. etc.?

-anything I want or need will just come to me effortlessly. you might believe you will die without anti-biotics, but that is ridiculous to me. i will heal thru fasting, prayer, sunbathing, urine therapy, etc, etc
what would i want with any of that crap? - i can see in the dark just like when the sun is out, no need for flashlight, my vision is perfect, i used to wear glasses but now i see better without them. i never get cold even sleeping outside naked i am warm like you would feel with a winter jacket+ sleeping bag on. what is etc etc?

why should i worry about something that may or may not happen in the future, that is a waste of time
Awareness

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you ever read this page
https://sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/

would you do your job for free?

if you had 10,000,000$ would you keep doing your job?
what if money became completely meaningless to you? and you had no reason to keep doing your job... what would you do instead?

what if you had no desire at all to put any substance in your body any more? eat coconut water? you vomit. eat cheese/ chicken/ apple / water/antibiotics/ anything?... anything you eat, you just vomit it out, get a little sick, and have no pleasure at all from eating anything. what would you do? and you are perfectly healthy like superman, but there is no desire/ no purpose of eating any more?
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: day 609, tuesday Reply with quote

food
1oz. wheatgrass washed down with a few sips of water, 16oz. alo drink

salt/fat
- / -

entertainment
75min (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.00pm - 9.00am / hard mattress

activities
30min biking
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: day 610, wednesday Reply with quote

food
1oz. wheatgrass washed down with a few sips of water
16oz. coconut water
16oz. coconut water, 1x banana
1oz. wheatgrass washed down with a few sips of water, 2x 16oz. alo drink

salt/fat
- / -

entertainment
60min (youtube)

sleep/surface
10.00pm - 7.50am / hard mattress

activities
30min biking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 61 of 97

Jump to: