Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my raw food diary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: day 611, thursday Reply with quote

food
16oz. coconut water with 2oz. wheatgrass
16oz. coconut water with 2oz. wheatgrass
1.5qt. smoothie (bananas, water)
2oz. wheatgrass washed down with a few sips of water, 16oz. alo drink
1oz. wheatgrass washed down with a few sips of water, 16oz. alo drink

salt/fat
- / -

entertainment
90min (youtube)

sleep/surface
10.30pm - 8.30am / hard mattress

activities
30min biking
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been doing some of that drink:

http://alodrink.com

very tasty.

it has little bits of aloe vera in there, so i'm basically chewing the juice which makes some physiological sense.

there is this saying: drink your food and chew your drinks
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

responses to zach - part 1 / 12
------------------------------------

>what if money became completely meaningless to you and you had no reason to keep doing your job... what would you do instead?

i did it for free for 12 years as a hobby and semi-professionally.

my expertise and skills are valuable to companies and i expect to get paid now.

if i didn't get paid, i would rather do the same work and grow my own business and get paid later in the form of passive/semi-passive income.

just because i love my work, doesn't mean my time shouldn't be handsomely compensated.

i'm not a jump change motherfucker.

>>> would you do your job for free?

i have done it twelve years as a hobby/almost for free.

now, i expect go get paid.

the low-income and bum life isn't for me.

but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Last edited by Philos on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i split up this whole mess of a discussion into pieces... for better readability.

Last edited by Philos on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

answers to zach part 2/12
------------------------------

>>> if you had 10,000,000$ would you keep doing your job?

glad you asked.

$10m is a sweet amount of ca$h!

that opens up some nice possibilities.

if i had that kind of money, i would buy out the entire company, lol... Smile well it's not that big... Smile

i would also do a whole lot of other things.

---$2M: Buy out company, keep job/current position, make key executive decisions

---$2M: Buy an apartment complex or a set of lofts in high end neighborhood for immediate passive income. Real estate is great for low-maintenance passive income.

---$2M: Establish substantial savings in physical gold & silver coins and bitcoins to prepare for coming economic "difficulties".
an ounce of gold runs @ $1170 spot price, an ounce of silver @ $17.
those are some very depressed prices.
i expect gold @ 10k/oz. and silver @ $150/oz. before 2020. bitcoin i expect to rise sharply too, prolly up to $10k a piece, but difficult to predict.
if the prediction comes true, the investment of $2M will have become $20M.
then i would get a little bit into sailboats and cessnas.

---$2M: Buy land and build a raw food/fasting/inedia sanitarium with gardens, fruit trees, spa facilities like a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc., community rooms, lecture hall, etc.
Gift the sanitarium to Brother Air and Prof. Spira or Genesis Sunfire and his wife.
If they would want it of course, but I remember Brother Air and Spira saying it's one of their long-term goals to create such a sanitarium.
Genesis said the same thing.
I would use the passive income from the real estate to maintain the facility.

---$1M: Build a animal sanctuary next to the health sanitarium, for tortured, beaten and otherwise abused animals.
This has been an idea/dream/plan of myself and my sister for some time. Unfortunately, there are way too little of those sanctuaries and the ones we have here often can't accept new animals,
especially the larger animals like horses that are too expensive to care for. Here again I would use the passive income form the real estate to maintain the facility.

---$1M: Give 200k each to siblings, aunt, grandmother and parents

---$1M: Keep 1M in cash on deck.

what would you do with $10M?

imagine a big ole suitcase full of clean freshly minted unmarked $100 bills.

wow! the possibilities opening up...

what could a good person like you or me do with that nice suitcase full of cold hard ca$h?

would you donate or burn it? continue living like you do...?

lol.... certainly not... Smile

lots of "catching up" to do... right? Smile

you would prolly burn through that nice ca$h faster than me, lol...

Last edited by Philos on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 18 times in total
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

responses to zach part 3/12
--------------------------------

> its true it is quite scattered. but it wouldn't have annoyed you if there was no truth to what i wrote. why would you care
> about losing one of your 5 readers? or about offending me?

it was joke. remember when you started your diary, we joked how we were each others only readers.

i was annoyed because it was like 2am and my patience for senseless discussions tends to gravitate towards zero at this hour.

> I do smoke weed sometimes.

ahhh, very interesting... that and the moneyless blog explains a lot. i think i'm starting to better understand where you are coming from...

i say, lay down that peace pipe! Smile

> what is wrong with doing weed?

i'm not a fan of food, and i'm trying to gradually wean myself off it as much as possible.

burning a psychoactive, mind-altering vegetable and inhaling the fumes is prolly not a good idea.

baking the thing and eating it might be better, but it still fucks you up, i guess.

Last edited by Philos on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

responses to zach part 4/12

>I certainly believe we can re-grow a few teeth- if you have dental problem just wait for your teeth to fall out and a new one
>will grow in its place- no need for dentist to add mercury to the mouth.

that's some solid advice.

just let them suckers abscess out and regrow 'em in a jiffy.

easy done!
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

responses to zach part 5/12

>I will admit that it seems quite difficult to live without money. I think it's a great thing to do if you feel called to do so.
>I also know that if I really need money for something god will provide it for me effortlessly. i have no interest in hoarding up
>money for the future for my retirement or to buy some property. god knows exactly what you need and he will provide for you. drop
>your false beliefs, seeing yourself as separate from the world, there is no me, no mine, ALL ONE. this belief of separateness
>creates feeling of lack, feeling of desire that can never be satiated

you want to buy and experience all kind$ of stuff, but at the moment you don't have what it takes to get it. (Purpose, Motivation, Hard Work)

so, in typical beta manner, you make lame excuses like you don't even want this or that and it's meaningless to you.

but it's not.

secretly or not so secretly you actually want what realistically can only be bought with money and that can't be had for free.

some of the greatest things are free like a close friendship, a sunset or foraged fruit.

some things are not free like the driver's license/car you talked about in your diary or aquiring some nice property.

you're saying that you don't want to save money and don't want to buy property, but in one of your diary entries i remember you saying that you want to buy land and be a millionaire and want to be able to buy things.

maybe i got that confused with my own diary, it certainly sounds like me... Smile

let me look that up.

here's what you wrote:

i really would like to have some money just like 100k or 1 million or something. but the problem is i'm lazy and don't want to do any work for it.
i just want it to like magically appear. i'm trying to get myself open to that... like maybe i can win the lottery or something.

sorry, but it seems to me that you're confused about money and what you really want.

waiting for a win in the lottery sounds like a really bad business plan.

and you would have to buy a ticket... lol... Smile

the lottery idea is about as sound as waiting for a brand new set of chompers to magically sprout up.

just sit back in a comfy chair, close your eyes, put on some soothing music, relax and focus on winning that lottery.

that will work 1000%, guaranteed! not.

the problem with the "imagine and it will come"-method or "the universe will provide for me"-method is that this idea is hogwash.

it's a clever marketing scheme to sell books, dvds and seminars to lazy western people.

it's what the lazy unmotivated "new agey" people who are "spiritually advanced" want to hear.

it's based on the idea that you "deserve it", just because you're a human and you're breathing.

you don't deserver jack sh!t, if you don't provide something to someone.

you put energy out there and eventually that energy will flow back to you.

visualizing yourself in a convertible with a full tank of gas won't make the car magically show up at your fingertips.

that's called daydreaming.

Last edited by Philos on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more answers incoming.

damn near typed my fingers raw.

killed my evening too, would have rather watched the new dr. morse vids on youtube.
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a glance at the discussions between you two...Philos, I'm not understanding why you are letting someone else bother you so much. If it killed your evening, why did you respond? Why can't someone else be "allowed" to practice manifestations and go about their food free lifestyle in their own way? I just got laid off from my job and I'm looking to now go backpacking and live "homeless", even though I feel home inside myself. Just because some people want to experience living without money for some time is not "wrong" or "bad" and those that are living with money are also not "wrong" or "bad." I know a lot of people that smoke weed. It helps with pain especially. I read about someone that was fasting and used a bit of marijuana to get through the stomach pains. So what? It's really obvious here that Awareness is asking you questions and responding to you without so much anger and animosity, while you are clearly outraged at such a simple topic. NO one is attacking you. Maybe you should plan to do a long fast in the serenity of nature. Might help you.
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBE wrote:
I had a glance at the discussions between you two...Philos, I'm not understanding why you are letting someone else bother you so much. If it killed your evening, why did you respond? Why can't someone else be "allowed" to practice manifestations and go about their food free lifestyle in their own way? I just got laid off from my job and I'm looking to now go backpacking and live "homeless", even though I feel home inside myself. Just because some people want to experience living without money for some time is not "wrong" or "bad" and those that are living with money are also not "wrong" or "bad." I know a lot of people that smoke weed. It helps with pain especially. I read about someone that was fasting and used a bit of marijuana to get through the stomach pains. So what? It's really obvious here that Awareness is asking you questions and responding to you without so much anger and animosity, while you are clearly outraged at such a simple topic. NO one is attacking you. Maybe you should plan to do a long fast in the serenity of nature. Might help you.

get the f### off my lawn.

i can't have another hippie spamming my food diary with nonsense.
RBE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha I'm no hippie. I made plenty of money being a "slave" and have a cushy bank account. Glad I pissed on your lawn a bit, it was thirsty.
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBE wrote:
Haha I'm no hippie. I made plenty of money being a "slave" and have a cushy bank account. Glad I pissed on your lawn a bit, it was thirsty.

congrats for putting aside some funds.

if those $700 bucks run out, you can always sell your ass on craigslist to random strangers like another wise member of this forum.

aren't you the psychotic looser with a death wish who wants to de-materialize from this plane?

well, let me tell you something.

i'm more than willing to speed up that process for you.

myself and my trusty glock are always at your service.

pm, if interested.
Awareness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brother what is your job? i know you might have mentioned it before, but i can't remember. forgive me if my memory is a bit HAZEY : )

last time i smoked, this vietnam vet picked me up hitch hiking ,and he was telling me interesting stories, about how he was straight edge and first time he smoked was over in vietnam, and how nice it was to calm him down knowing he might get shot / bombed to death at any moment. and how if he didn't get drafted ,he probably never would have smoked the stuff ! ( Now he is in sorry shape, he has a bum leg, i don't know if it was from the war or something else ) but it's kind of a shame that he can't even grow some plants that he likes to use as medicine at his house cause it's illegal... he can get all the pain pills he wants for no cost thru the gov't... but he can't grow marijuana on his own land that he owns and pays rent(aka 'taxes') on?
anyways i had a 3 hr bus ride ahead of me , wasn't feeling very well and wanted to be high but he had some crappy shake weed that wasn't very good : ) but what a nice guy for sharing his hard earned weed with me anyways!

nothing productive is coming from this, no need 2 reply to me, really.

i used to believe in gold/silver as currency when i was younger but i don't any more. gift economy only is best. precious metals can be manipulated almost as easily as paper money. the toll on the environment for producing precious metals, minerals, oil, gas, rare earth metals in every cell phone etc absolutely cannot be justified. the environmental costs are carried by the poor billions of humans and other animals who have no say or understanding in the matter. it's not right to destroy rain forests and poison the air so we can fuel industry with cheap oil, etc

i have changed my mind many times and will do so again : ) i will take money ( and probablyburn through it faster than you ) if it comes my way.
i have a car available to me now, but there's nowhere i want to go, TRULY, and it would be hard to justify burning gasoline when i can just hitchhike so easily.

I wanted to buy property here like a year ago almost, but now i'm thinking... wow the lava is getting really close... thank god i don't have property here right now i would be making myself miserable due to the illusion of ownership. you can own whatever you want bro, but realistically in 40 or 50 yrs we're all going to be dead and you can't take more than a grave's worth of stuff with you to the next life : )

i also realize there is a GREAT COST to earning, accumulating, and hoarding money, especially if there is any attachment to it.

I also used to believe strongly in owning guns... but now I'm much more undecided... I suppose many people think they're necessary but I don't want one. I would rather run away than fight, i don't know if i could shoot someone if the need arose. call me a coward if you will, but that kind of thing just isn't for me any more.
Awareness

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really know what i would do with a whole bunch of money but i don't think i'd give much to my biological family. they would just buy bigger cars+ houses and keep working, business as usual... i think i would definitely take most or all of it to third world countries, i have a special bias in my heart for east africa, though i'm not sure they need it the most.

i don't think i would hoard much at all for myself, maybe 50-100k max, but money is really burdensome to me, i would probably just impulsively give it all away. i don't think i could spend more than 4-8k a year on myself, probably much much less, might reunite with a few close friends. i think i would probably keep living in hawaii though, at least for the foreseeable future. i dont want to travel right now, nowhere in the world i want to go. don't want to chase after the cute girl in australia, dont want to visit kenya... maybe tomorrow i will have wanderlust... there's a lot of awesome ppl in hawaii i would like to run in to a gain <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 62 of 97

Jump to: