Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Living on light... Day 6 finished without food and drinks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBe

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Living on light... Day 6 finished without food and drinks Reply with quote

Hi,

I have worked up myself to get through days 3 and 4.

I think I am able to finish the 21 day process of Jasmuheen..

But to be honoust.. I think my body got through by transforming bodyweight..

Anyway I got a slightly better day then yesterday. I still do some sports (running and body weight exercises)

But it is quite tough.

Tommorrow I can drink according to theprogram of Jasmuheen.

I also ordered something like ormes today.

I took two baths today...pfffff
Philos

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey justbe, how are you doing? did you complete the 21 days?
JustBe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philos wrote:
hey justbe, how are you doing? did you complete the 21 days?

No. Allthough I got through the dryfasting days. 7 days straight basically.

I found it scary how body was looking.. It did remind me of people in those camps in WWII. My communication went poor as well. Then I felt on the ground when someone was ringing at the door.. The dizzyness was too strong.

And then I said.. I quite with this process.

I didn't know how to continue either with the process, and reading or doing anything was quite though for me.

I was allowed to drink fruit juices up 1.5 liter so I read after day 7.
Maybe a small drink was enough to continue.

I basically learned this process, IMO, totally sucks, and now I do everything different.

I can't help I like those challenges though. Probably I will do it again (but only after I feel ready).
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe if this is a correct path for you, you will completely dematerialize and return to source in an ecstatic way. Not certain why you experienced otherwise. Are you currently working and/or trying to live s normal life while doing this? For me i know i will be going to nature so i can be completely alone.
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: do not do the error Reply with quote

Did you read this before attempting the process?
http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=65

This is from LSWF-Addendum:
Concluding from my observations people cause most damage to themselves by so called "21 day process", because they believe that is an efficient mean for becoming inediate. I have not met any man and never heard of someone, who become inediate after the "21 day process".
On the other hand many people, having gone through that "process", turned to me asking for advices because of sufferings, wounds they caused to the body and psyche.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>I have not met any man and never heard of someone, who become inediate after the "21 day process". >>

Joachim, what about the Torrences? Evelyn said she only had a relatively short water fast experience, and they dont seem to have had at the time a great "expansion of the sphere of consciousness" (sorry about the judgement, obviously I dont really know). However, they said they succeeded at the time, by means of the 21-day-process.

I'm just saying, dont take this as if I am a fan of the 21-process or an enemy of the sphere of consciousness expansion idea. I am inclined to believe what you say.

One day we should try to research properly the case of the Swiss woman that allegedly died. I bet she was completely unobservant of death symptoms coming, she was imprudent.I personally plan to use this technique as just a step in a very long unhurried preparation (years), particularly to explore the coming of Ms Death.

Also, I have a feeling that if you still have your load of poisons inside, you havent removed them with ordinary fasting, the 21-day-process will fail, unable to get rid of ALL the poisons we have these days; I bet this is what happened with all the people who tried in Germany, Poland and elsewhere; if not many body parts remain to heal or clean, there might be a good chance it works. But I can't prove it of course.

Last edited by tomasblanco on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:35 pm    Post subject: answer Reply with quote

>> what about the Torrences?
Well, you can ask them directly. Steve is on this forum.

> However, they said they succeeded at the time, by means of the 21-day-process.
If one is ready and can live without food, there is only a decision to be made. Any way or any process will be just an addition. So, not the process or way will make them inediate, but the decision.

> I'm just saying, dont take this as if I am a fan of the 21-process or an enemy of the sphere of consciousness expansion idea.
I see, that you are looking for answers and wanting to learn more.

> Also, I have a feeling that if you still have your load of poisons inside, you havent removed them with ordinary fasting, the 21-day-process will fail,
Yes, in most cases, and every other method or process may fail.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>If one is ready and can live without food, there is only a decision to be made. Any way or any process will be just an addition. So, not the process or way will make them inediate, but the decision. <<

OK, interesting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: