Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

117. WHY INEDIA - ecology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: 117. WHY INEDIA - ecology Reply with quote

ECOLOGY

Practicing LSWF I noticed that the amount of my rubbish decreased fivefold. 99% of things that I continued throwing away were recyclable materials (paper, metal, plastic). Collecting and selling them I could make money, however I usually donate them to people collecting recyclables. Therefore I can say that when I practice LSWF I less pollute nature approximately hundredfold.

Really, is so much rubbish produced by the human at home associated to food? Yes, it roughly looks like this. It is easy to see that most rubbish thrown out by a family consists of food packing and meal leftovers.

Also, it would be an error to not calculate the global amount of feces and urine which enter into the ground and water. Multiply what the statistical Earth inhabitant excretes by six billion and add billions of kilograms of this matter coming from industrial breeding. How big is globally the daily produced mountain of feces and urine?

One can fantasize in order to imagine paradise on the Earth inhabited by inediates only. Here are some details that show huge nature saving on this planet compared to our present Earth.
    1. Average person throws out many-fold less garbage.
    2. The industry uses many times less natural resources. Thanks to this the amounts of burned coal, oil and gas are many times smaller. Consequently smaller pollution of soil, air and water occurs.
    3. There is no industrial breeding so nature is not destroyed by pasture, agricultural chemicals, hormones and antibiotics. The Earth is free from billions of tons of animal excretions.
    4. There is no industrial production of vegetables so the Earth does not suffer of forest grubbing, soil impoverishment and hug amount of chemical fertilizers.
    5. Production of paper, plastic, glass and metals is much smaller, which translates to slower depletion of natural resources, less trees cutting and less rubbish from packing.

Practicing LSWF is associated with big nature saving — it is easy to imagine and experience this. So LSWF is highly ecological.

The above picture of the Earth is just a fable for the time being. This fable tells about a paradise to be build in future. It is possible that this paradise will be build much earlier than some people are expecting now. The Consciousness sphere of an average human on the Earth expands faster these days, which also influences eating.

Bigger part of the Earth industry is associated, less or more directly, with eating. One industry branch depends on other, a change in one branch causes changes in others. Along with diminishing of food industry entire Earth civilization will be changing, sometimes revolutionary. There are only a few people who can imagine the result of this change, which is caused by freeing the human from food.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: