Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

122. WHY INEDIA - curiosity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: 122. WHY INEDIA - curiosity Reply with quote

CURIOSITY

Among many reasons why people decide to start LSWF there is also curiosity. “How it is to live completely without food for many weeks, months or longer?” — someone may ask him/herself this. “If I do not try this, I will never know, because only my own experience gives me knowledge. Other people experiences can give information, not knowledge.” This is how a person can think, who is so interested in this topic that he/she decides to experience LSWF.

For example, for me the curiosity of experiencing something is one of main reasons why since I was sixteen I have been experiencing with diets, fasting, living without food, obesity, slimming, emaciation, illnesses, (self)healing, aging and rejuvenation. Results of these experiments are side effects of my curiosity. Thanks to this I am building and remembering my knowledge. I am using this knowledge to write this book and advise persons who ask.

It is worth remembering that doing experiments on yourself can harm the body or mind. This can cause illnesses or even death. Some experimenting persons reach a place where harm done to the body or psyche is so serious that reversing it seems to be impossible. This is why I advice you not to follow me or other people who do similar experiments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: