Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yoga Breathing Exercises Which one are good for breatharians

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Yoga Breathing Exercises Which one are good for breatharians Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I found Yoga in the past a quite weak field with those bending and stretchings exercises, but now I realise this is indeed quite a science and big field.

I was wondering what kind of Yoga Exercises you guys find helpful?

I am doing these days the "Kapalbhati" and this one alone is quite helpful!

There are also variations, to move energy upwards by some muscles while breathing out.

Also several exercises for detoxification.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in the prana-theory of inedia (when you have plenty of prana, you are not hungry anymore) the relationship to Hatha Yoga is obvious. I am not aware of a particular exercice that would facilitate inedia because it accumulates "more" prana, my understanding is that it is a whole comprehensive system, every piece, every exercice has a function in the whole. Pranayama as a whole could in theory lead to inedia.

I am afraid I am comitting the same little sin that you: practicing isolated occasional exercices as I feel, which normally would be part of a more systematic session or practice which I dont have these days, I did that in my teenage years.

I say sin because the official theory is that practicing pranayama without previously having made your body clean and permeable to prana with asanas, dhautis, kriyas, etc is incorrect and, if you overdo it, even dangerous. You know that pranayama is not really about breathing, rather is the science of controlling and storing prana.

But I suppose you will be ok. Obviously there must be some simplified version of breathing exercices that can be practiced normally. I ve noticed in the great book by Moritz "Eternal Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation" there are a section with such exercices, I am still to look at them.

Last edited by tomasblanco on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustBe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am realising these days, breathing is very important for transistioning to breatharianism.
JustBe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am more and more into Yoga these days. As mentioned in the book, it is very useful to do an energy drill each day.

Surprisingly you can do Yoga almost for free. I mean, it takes time, but it actually gains time on a day. Less sleep needed.

At the moment doing: Secrets the guru's never show you from Umaa Tantra. There is book on the net you can read for free.

I also think (you might simply know) there is no isolated exercise that helps to transition to breatharianism.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: