Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this my destiny??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lovedimension

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBE wrote:
Well when I was fasting I stopped having thoughts of past or future. Now im back eating and having past and future thoughts. also worries/anxieties.

I've never done long dry fasts (may well do in the future), but even the short fasts of a handful of days with liquids, seems to return my thinking to a better place... Getting back to my usual pattern doesn't quite work, after each period of fasting, every time something has been taken away, not always easy.. (and that, only on short fasts with liquid - goodness know what would happen on an extended dry fast...) For example, I would love to have coffee and bread, something I was deeply addicted to... but it wouldn't feel right having that now, and it wouldn't taste nice to me either now, unless I rehabituated. It's like I don't want to undue the work done so far...
Exist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBE wrote:
Anyone tried fasting a long time and try to go back to"normal"? Everything about Me feels different after dry fasting. My stomach just didn't seem to work correctly with . digestion and i don't have the same motivation for athletics. Also the mind is noisy again. Anyone else able to lead a normal lifestyle again?

Hi RBE,

what I mostly did when I made a "step back" from fasting/nutrition was to replace it with something else. In my case that was Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Meditation, Visualization, and others. Things that I thought would make me healthier. What also helps is not to think about those issues. I more or less try to ignore such things now or just do something about them (with other means than fasting/nutrition). It might be that they just disappear or you get used to that "eating state" again.

I hope that helps you or maybe someone else going through that, even though the answer comes quite late.
RBE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You!
Yes i have tried everything you mentioned, mostly just ignoring the discomfort, but i still am having troubles.mainly with the feeling of strong tension/contraction in abdomen.
what. I've noticed now is I'll just start going into states of bliss if I'm just sitting and sort of staring off into the distance. I feel like i should continue to Just sit with this but i eventually stop..

Thank You so much for sharing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: