Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Water quality and water characteristics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Water quality and water characteristics Reply with quote

Hey all,

I just would like to know your experience/view regarding water.

I had in past dryfasts of 5 or more days straight before I felt it is best to quit the process.

I had these results on destilled water.

These days I feel I am more ready for stable growth to live like a breatharian.

Our water quality in the Netherlands is quite good. Considered one of the best in world, I think. But it is still filtered.

I think I will do an experiment and buy a few destilled water cans and test if my breatharian days will grow.

If so, even the "one of the best tap water" isn't good enough for detoxing the body for breatharianism.
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: water determines life Reply with quote

For majority of people the water that they drink determines their life span.
Researches made on longevity show that quality of water is the number one factor determining how long man lives.
Too much minerals -- bad, too little minerals -- bad. One of the most significant factors is water molecule arrangement or structure. The water from melting glaciers turns to be the best acceptable, the most suitable for the human body.
NRG0099

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using this thing:

http://www.nutriteam.com/water-distillers/water-distillers.html
Cool stuff. :-)
JustBe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also considering to buy a distiller.

I have logged my progress to some degree, and in the period I drank destilled water I got to 5 days of dryfasting straight (or more). Happened 4 times.

Now, I am building it up again, drinking just tap water, but a 32 our dryfast is already quite challenging (at this moment).

I drank hot tea in the past, like 2 liter or something each day. And it just didn't work: I just cannot put my mind to swim in the cold. It takes days or so, while if I drink from fruits containing lots of water, and drink a only a few glasses (1 or 2) of hot tea, I can easily maintain my daily rithm.

I am not 100% convinced this works this way. But it seems to repeat in my experience.
JustBe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also considering to buy a distiller.

I have logged my progress to some degree, and in the period I drank destilled water I got to 5 days of dryfasting straight (or more). Happened 4 times.

Now, I am building it up again, drinking just tap water, but a 32 our dryfast is already quite challenging (at this moment).

I drank hot tea in the past, like 2 liter or something each day. And it just didn't work: I just cannot put my mind to swim in the cold. It takes days or so, while if I drink from fruits containing lots of water, and drink a only a few glasses (1 or 2) of hot tea, I can easily maintain my daily rithm.

I am not 100% convinced this works this way. But it seems to repeat in my experience.
JustBe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think water is just good here in the Netherlands.

One of the reason why dutch people grow taller and taller.

Average male length is around 1.87m I read yesterday.
JustBe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NRG0099 wrote:
I'm using this thing:

Cool stuff. Smile

Looks like a good one!

How long are you using it? I would like I can use for several years.

I was posting that our water quality is quite OK. But the truth is: Nobody really knows. They check our water for several substances, and I do think they do a good job, maybe even excellent. But every substance that is new or not known will not bother with the label of safe. As water quality is 'safe' to them, if certain standards are met. Anything outside of it, doesn't matter.

And to me, I highly suspect my fasting days are dependent on the water. Not sure though.

That's what "science" is today in lot of area's. Just define safe (water quality in this case), then offer the product (water).
JustBe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NRG0099 wrote:
I'm using this thing:

Cool stuff. Smile

Looks like a good one!

How long are you using it? I would like I can use for several years.

I was posting that our water quality is quite OK. But the truth is: Nobody really knows. They check our water for several substances, and I do think they do a good job, maybe even excellent. But every substance that is new or not known will not bother with the label of safe. As water quality is 'safe' to them, if certain standards are met. Anything outside of it, doesn't matter.

And to me, I highly suspect my fasting days are dependent on the water. Not sure though.

That's what "science" is today in lot of area's. Just define safe (water quality in this case), then offer the product (water).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: