Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wiskerton's topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wiskerton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 am    Post subject: wiskerton's topic Reply with quote

hey
please let it free use this topic every idea and comment what you want

about me
im birth 1989 in hungary. last 1,5 i try adapting a 811 fruitarian diet, healthy and light, except my overeating what is coming my hard emotional life and boring
this make me more relaxed and i think helping my conscious, but it feels too sensitive and not that happy otherside, i dont know why, after spending two months far from my life (computer, 4walls, just fruits, even my phone died)
i want come home to my old easy life, i was know im will eat junk food (no meat) and after that day im feel very sick, all day in bed, after few weeks im alredy eating bakery, everything has two side, i give more accept to myself, cause forcing yourself in a strict way/diet, not that good insofar as the diet is
now i feel more interested the spirituality and i feel the emotional life better in than under being raw vegan, i think this is why, cause my body stop the cleansing process what is hard, and now i just enjoy my cleaner body and mind

i want a really clear, vibrant health, and this is big work, with fasting and adapting the proper lifestyle, with spiritual growth
if you want ask anything please feel free

oh and the inedia
when i strat raw vegan lifestyle i subconsciously know the breatherianism the next step
i want security, i think if im decrease my needs the best way, who knows what happen tomorrow, the money, garden, house can disappear
now my busniess over, im poor, so when my money spend soon, i need change my life, and its not that worry, cause when i have money i will spend for food and i learned my life turn out
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think part of breatharian is the willingness to let go. I feel like a prisoner if I have a lot of things and rent to pay. ON the other hand sometimes I want to still play the human game.
I also never believed in diets. Never! I always thought it was freedom to eat whatever you want. Now maybe it's not freedom. It seems to hurt me now.
I don't know if it's necessary to have spiritual "growth". I think we are all the same! I see myself in everyone like I said before. We are all of the same spiritual essence.
I mean, what if I die a physical death before I answer this "calling" to stop eating for good? Then will I be punished in some way? I don't think so.
RBE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way when you become breatharian, you easily adapt to outside environment, so you could just live free in the wilderness.
This is actually not a joke... People do live in caves. I even read a blog about a "homeless" man living in a cave in Utah out of choice. He fasts a lot, friends with the animals, and walks to town to get food from the homeless shelter and use the library sometimes. He also washes his clothes in the river. He is really happy.. His name is Daniel Suelo
Awareness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's funny RBE.. i just heard of him also... from zerocurrency.blogspot.com for those curious... I'm not sure what to think of living anywhere you want... it sounds nice... but ... I just feel so much more AT HOME in the tropics... I find myself craving the sunlight, I can't get enough... I don't want to be in some cold/ cloudy place where I can't sungaze/ sunbathe at least not at this time... have had too many depressing northern winters where you have like 4 hours of sunlight each day...
i can agree with you from personal experience that when eating lightly or fasting my body adapts really quickly to a reasonable range of temperatures... but it's hard for me to imagine living on a snow covered mountain at -40 degrees and being fine... I know it's possible... I've heard stories of yogi's in the himalayas etc ; ) and I know you will have some alone time since every other being will be hibernating or dead... not sure my body is pure enough to handle such an extreme, would rather make it easy for myself right now and stay somewhere i can sleep outside without fire or inside some stuffy house thing.
maybe that's the part of letting go I haven't quite progressed to yet.
RBE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Awareness
Hawaii sounds like a nice place to be homeless/shelter less!
I bet a lot of spiritual folks might be interested in breatharianism there. Was pranachild a breatharian when you met her? Or still going back and forth like the rest of us?
It was so warm today and i was taking a walk outside and i felt such a peace and emptiness that for a moment i thought i was going to leap up and swirl away to the "heavens" Smile
Awareness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u remind me a bit of her somehow, have really enjoyed some of ur posts.
not many people interested in breatharianism anywhere i've heard of : )
there's quite a few fruitarian/ raw vegan people here, but i don't know many of them. i went to this fruitluck thing one time and it was cool but diet is such a tiny aspect of who we are, though i do admit enjoy hanging out with more fruity people. i feel some people become like obsessed with eating and being ultra pure and whatever, myself included at times, but really it's silly.

it's really hard to prove u r breatharian, and who cares. she has nothing to prove to anyone. she told me she dry fasted for like 20 days and i believe her. maybe sometimes food is needed to anchor you to the earth? we are all "breatharian" whether we eat or not. i saw pranachild take some food. also saw her dry fast for 3 days, and she was transformed, totally different person.

what i eat or not eat has nothing to do with who i am..

not saying this about anyone particular but i think some people make themselves miserable like oh i wamt to leave earth i want to escape my body this is awful, i don't want to be here now, this is prison, oh I want to die... versus
oh, i'm in a human body now, this is the reality as it is at this moment, i won't be in a human body very long, even 80 years will go by in the blink of an eye, i might as well play / learn / enjoy / whatever instead of generating a negative feeling in myself ... sure maybe your mind has created limitations for you and you want to be unlimited... ok... but crying about it not going to help...
RBE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to message her but got no reply. I have the same transformations when I fast. I don't really know why I'm still playing in the 3d world. It is the weekend and I will be fasting again though.
Whether you realize it or not, I think a lot of people that feel this calling do go out to fast and some leave this plane, it's called lightbody ascension.
I have never talked to someone though that said, "oh yeah, so and so just up and disappeared one day!" Only thing I heard of was my friend's brother who chose a purposeful physical death and is now being channeled by his family. He's in a great place, and where he wants to be.
The choice to leave this Earth plane can be seen in two ways. You have your view, which is a bit limited if you don't mind me saying.
Some people really do suffer in their bodies. I had a very sick family member with cancer that was ill for several years. I witnessed them going into a very godlike state a few times and they would say "I am ready to stop suffering in this body and ready to leave the Earth now."
Is there something wrong with that?! I don't think so.
Our greatest fear is death. That has been stated by every enlightened master. So, death is not scary for some people. You are being a bit judgmental. Some people commit suicide, so what? That's their choice.
Personally I'm really not attracted to much at all on the EArth and I do have pains a lot in my body.

I agree that food is a tiny aspect of who we are. It's not really the food, it's the emotional connection. Some people want to be free of this. Maybe you don't suffer when you eat. Others do, okay? Smile
Awareness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do suffer quite a bit from eating more than i need ( which is some water and a few lemons ). I do want to be free of this. It is a drug. I do not need it, or even want it. It's just programming, habit... but I'm not going to "die" if i stop eating and drinking for a few months or years, that is ridiculous.
I just don't believe killing myself will do much good right now, maybe later, there're too many pleasures I am attached to still, especially sex ( even though no sex in almost 6 years... i don't think i will make it to 7 unless i die) and food( my tastes are improving.. slowly... but ... not sure am getting any less attached ... i am enjoying the healthy food like a million times more than the unhealthy food because I know, not believe, I know i'm building a strong, fit , healthy, clean, pure body with it ) and also attached to my friends.
i suppose i've been blessed to have a life with little or no suffering, any suffering is mind created
mmm... death is still scary for me, surely... and i am very judgmental, can't you tell me something to boost my ego, I don't like this... truth : )
RBE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try going into a children's cancer ward and tell them their suffering is all in their mind

"Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret to life is to die before you die. Then you will realize there is no death. The material manifest forms are an illusion, as is the concept of death."
Eckhart Tolle
wiskerton

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually you are too playing the game, with me, things happen that the ego dont like, example during fast, you lost your interesting from the thing, the sex, art, goals, etc happening when you expand consciousness, (if it fast, because you fast Smile ego dont want, and want in stay your routine consciousness state,
the game one face is this, things not happen that way you want (first) or happen "tragedy" these are lessons, these are the path what you want, with the upsot what is the best for you
wiskerton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was the last goodbye, least i hope so
my self concept is fruitarian, but the last month i ate junk baked food, now i dont feel this shameful, i need this experience
next days be craveful, the enema and fasting will help, the hard is when my emotional and boring/meaningles life come in to view

actually i dont want so become an inedian, it is a thing what give secure, i like my life myself and my body(ego) i want to be finally healthy, long life cause its not random im here, im playing, i want to be consciousness the foodless moderate fruitarian lifestyle helping this, i wjll try adapt LSWF, but the first in my life get rid of the addiction and bad habits

i need a long fast, earlier i usually fasting til im feel ok, last fast is 8 days, and weakness came, next months i want reach the 2,3weeks

crazy when im eat cooked food, im feel nice but the body makes untenable sympthoms (smelling badly, stomach ache, stomach, esophagus milling, my look unconscious)
when clear diet, im feel emotional hard, confused, but the body light, my eyes shinning and can breath really deep, stomach is empty, lightness
im ashamed what the cooked food cause on my body, im vain, i want exemplary, and of course when see poeple with bad mood, bad health, old, i dont want to be that

have fun guys
AlwaysAnyWayFree

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awareness wrote:

not saying this about anyone particular but i think some people make themselves miserable like oh i wamt to leave earth i want to escape my body this is awful, i don't want to be here now, this is prison, oh I want to die... versus
oh, i'm in a human body now, this is the reality as it is at this moment, i won't be in a human body very long, even 80 years will go by in the blink of an eye, i might as well play / learn / enjoy / whatever instead of generating a negative feeling in myself ... sure maybe your mind has created limitations for you and you want to be unlimited... ok... but crying about it not going to help...

wiskerton wrote:

actually i dont want so become an inedian, it is a thing what give secure, i like my life myself and my body(ego) i want to be finally healthy, long life cause its not random im here, im playing, i want to be consciousness the foodless moderate fruitarian lifestyle helping this, i wjll try adapt LSWF, but the first in my life get rid of the addiction and bad habits

RBE wrote:

Try going into a children's cancer ward and tell them their suffering is all in their mind

RBE wrote:
I think part of breatharian is the willingness to let go. I feel like a prisoner if I have a lot of things and rent to pay. ON the other hand sometimes I want to still play the human game.

RBE wrote:
Whether you realize it or not, I think a lot of people that feel this calling do go out to fast and some leave this plane, it's called lightbody ascension.

i don't make myself miserable. although i do love crying my heart out and feeling sad when i am.

i do feel hurt because alot of things and people ive gone through in my life pierce my heart again and again and torment my mind, and i feel suffering because the way the world is and why it can;t just be easier for everybody already. i really do feel all these whacked up energies from the world. it affects me hard..

..but,. Awareness, i have been feeling like just that, exactly how you said, for a longg time:

stuck here in this world , a deepblue barrier some way out into the sky surrounding the whole earth holding me from breaking into the next dimension..crying down on my knees, wishing that i could just instantly disperse into hot glowingpinkpurpleneonblue plasma and become a vibrating glowing transparent body, transcending my limitations and being able to change things for myself and everybody so when I comeback as a normal person I can take it easy and know the world is all fine and dandy and just the way I think it should be?naturaltribal living, bushcraft, and eternal fruit forests everywhere allovertheworld hehe?because I do enjoy this body, and that?s just how I wanna play this human game.

wiskerton wrote:

actually you are too playing the game, with me, things happen that the ego dont like, example during fast, you lost your interesting from the thing, the sex, art, goals, etc happening when you expand consciousness, (if it fast, because you fast Smile ego dont want, and want in stay your routine consciousness state,

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. everything is lost for me during a fast-- about three days into it and my desires goals ambitions urges strength the will to think or to get up and moving and do something all go away. when im fasting i just want my mind to melt into the eternal darkness and vibrate and shakeme around into the dream world
wiskerton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, its me, long time ago...
i dont want to talk too much, just a little chat how im doing
its unimportant

so pretty hard the fruitarian lifestyle, i realized alredy i dont want to be a breatherian, if its not feels good
so summer, two months fruitarian, overeating, depression comes, back to cooked, and it was a realief, of course just for a while, then i stuck in, if i had a load of money, i eat until i die
fortunatelly i hate work, so my great summer incoming, getting low, and this was the point i try fasting, until i had money it pretty hard cause your addictions are stronger
luckily i did the 11.liver cleans (9.months since the 10. and half year junk on it, it really comes stuffs out)
and luckily i start my fast and reach the point until i dont go back
i wanted a 21.days fast for years ago, now i almost did it
17.day(with 5 days dry fast not in line)

i dont know why its so easy now, before 7-8 days fasting put me on the floor, hardly breathing like if im dying, now its nothing like this, maybe the liver cleans, the reading, inspiration

i dont want to be an inedian, just this lifesytle going that way
soon i start the half fast, building up, i hope i can stay this spiritual minded state, i started adapt the healthy lifesytle 3years ago, it is ridicoulisly short time, now im just proud to finally make 2-3 weeks fast
have a nice day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: