Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

liver cleansing (oil methood / andreas moritz)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wiskerton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: liver cleansing (oil methood / andreas moritz) Reply with quote

someone make the complete liver cleansing? tell the experinces

im doing soon the 7th. in this year i will finish and write my results
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfDO8KlxVxE

The "stressing the liver" point is unproven, but it is an interesting challenging thinking here by Loren Lockman.

What I say is : Moritz cleanse will make it easier to fast long for people in very bad condition, i.e. with stones. Let's make it one thing after the other, instead of an either or choice. Moritz was thinking of average people who hardly have ever heard of fasting. The cleanse is so much better than undergoing surgery to remove the stones, or just leave there the ones inside the liver.

It would be interesting to take someone who is about to enter surgery to remove stones, and put him to fast, and see if the problem goes away. That would be an easily done piece of research.
sheen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.

I have been doing this cleanse for the last 4 months, once every 3 weeks.

I find no words to express how important has it been to my health and to my transition to inedia. I'll try to share my experience with you.

Since the first cleanse, I have passed out large amounts of "sand", hundreds (yes, hundreds) of small, lentille sized stones, dozens of olive sized stones, and three or four rocks about one inch across! And I am still passing more stones... I wonder how my liver could work with so much dirt in it.

Regarding my health, well... I think it just saved my life. Really.

Prior to the cleanse, I couldn't eat anything without experiencing pain in my intestines and bowel. At first, I thought I had colon cancer or something like that. The solution to me was obvious: fasting, or a diet of fruits or liquids. But even that was too hard to maintain precisely due to the stones in my liver. Everytime I tried a fast, I started feeling an acute pain in my right side, and I felt very very bad. I mean, a fast is hard for everybody, but to me it was just like hell. I guess it was the body trying to get rid of the stones.

But eating again was very painful too. I was just so f##### up. I tought I was dying of cancer and I couldn't do anything about it.

But this book of Andreas Moritz fell to my hands like a blessing. It was god send. Just after the first cleanse, I realized that my problem was not cancer, but just liver stones. My liver and gallbladder were so blocked that I was at the edge of a liver failure and couldn't digest almost anything.

Now, after 5 sessions, my health has improved a lot. I feel like I am out of the "dangerous zone".

As you can imagine, I recommend this cleanse to everybody. It's very easy to perform, and it's just amazing. I wonder why it's so little known by the general public.

BTW I am glad to be here again after so many months without writing. I salute you all and wish you the best.

Cheers.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing and congratulations. That seems to validate what I said. I probably will try soon, if only for the experience, and might ask you about some doubt or other I could have.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it at last Smile (yeah, no hurries)

Well! not a single stone, nothing, zero. I was expecting and hoping to see a few small ones, but no way. I looked for them carefully with a stick in the faeces in case they were not floating, but nothing. It was kind of disappointing.

I dont think I deviated too much from the technique, so it seems my liver was perfectly clean. I am surprised, because I am no saint, in my past life there are some mistakes, and we all live in a very toxic environment; and I never did a proper long complete fast. Perhaps the medication factor is very important in developing stones, for in that respect I have consumed almost no medical drugs at all. Or, another possible explanation, I did throughout my life quite a lot of intestines cleansing, as they are so related to the liver, maybe it helps it too somehow. Or, the last explanation I can think of, my eating and drinking a lot of the great stinging nettle, which I seem to remember among its many effects, it "purifies the blood", therefore suggesting liver cleansing.

Anyways, I wont do it again. Ive confirmed my previous thinking: that this cleanse seems useful for someone who is in very bad condition, like :having a belly, obvious signs of liver congestion, like the ones described in Moritz book, ant that is not capable of fasting, either because is very hard for them, or because of lacking knowledge or confidence about the process. The cleanse is better than having the stones, no doubt, and this techniques deserves a place at the beginning of a protocol to move in the direction of inedia, for people who start in bad condition, but that's it.

For the rest of us, it is better to dissolve possible small stones simply by fasting. That mixture of lemon and orange juice and olive oil you have to drink must be a tremendous kick to the liver (to start with, those are brutally incompatible foods!). And the Epsom salts in such monstrous quantities are clearly extremely purgative, we know that really means the bowels react evacuating something that at the end of the day is harmful to them. I feel Loren Lockmand had a point.

Sheen wrote: >>"Everytime I tried a fast, I started feeling an acute pain in my right side, and I felt very very bad. I mean, a fast is hard for everybody, but to me it was just like hell. I guess it was the body trying to get rid of the stones. "

That is very important: no doubt it was. Another clue is the nausea some people feel; that must be bile coming to the stomach or something.

I wonder how many days of water fast are needed for stones to be cleared.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: