Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my raw food diary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: day 1054, saturday Reply with quote

food
2qt. distilled water throughout the day
2qt. smoothies (bananas, frozen blueberries, sugar)
salad (leafy greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado, spices, salt)

entertainment
2h (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.45pm - 9.30am / floor with yoga mat

activities
-
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought an inversion table and have been adding that to my routine. it's great!

it decompresses the entire spine and all joints. it's also very relaxing!

i started with a 45 angle and working myself forward to a full inversion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_therapy
http://images.costco-static.ca/image/media/500-417998-894__1.jpg
Philos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm giving away all my hilton hotema books. it's a big box of books.

they're in pristine condition and include classics like "man's higher consciousness", "the secret of regeneration" and "empyreal sea, live fourteen hundred years".

if you're interested you can PM me or shoot me an email to taonet (at) zoho (dot) com. replace the (at) with "@" and the (dot) with "."

i bought them on www.healthresearchbooks.com about 10 years ago.

i'm willing to give them away for free except worldwide shipping to your location.

depending on where you live, the shipping could cost from $50 to $150 or more for a package of this weight.

this offer is valid until 29th of february 2016.

after that, they're are going to be trashed/recycled.

no partial shipments of select books, the person has to take them all.

the person who contacts me first gets them.

the shipping must be paid as a amazon.com gift certificate.
Philos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: day 1055, sunday Reply with quote

food
big salad with leafy greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado, spices, salt

entertainment
1h (youtube)

sleep/surface
10.30pm - 8.30am / floor with yoga mat

activities
-
Philos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: 1056, monday Reply with quote

food
2qt. smoothies (bananas, frozen berries)
2qt. smoothies (bananas, frozen berries)

entertainment
1h (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.00pm - 8.00am / floor with yoga mat

activities
-
Philos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:29 am    Post subject: day 1057, tuesday Reply with quote

food
2qt. smoothies (bananas, frozen berries, fruit juice)
2qt. smoothies (bananas, frozen berries, fruit juice)

entertainment
1h (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.30pm - 8.45am / floor with yoga mat

activities
-
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the last 7 days, i ate the exact same thing every day.

2x big banana smoothies with frozen berries and a big salad with avocado at dinner.

simple & tasty enough.
Philos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the last 22 days since the last diary entry, i ate the same thing every day again. two banana/blueberry smoothies and a salad with avocado.

i have been getting some acne on the chest and the upper back from the fat i think, so i have eliminated the avocado since yesterday.

Last edited by Philos on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Philos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: day 1078, monday Reply with quote

food
5qt. distilled water throughout the day
2qt. smoothies (bananas, frozen blueberries)
1qt. coconut water
5x apples

entertainment
45min (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.30pm - 8.10am / floor with yoga mat

activities
1h weight training
15min inversion
2h sauna, steam bath, swimming
Philos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: day 1079, tuesday Reply with quote

food
6qt. distilled water throughout the day

entertainment
45min (youtube)

sleep/surface
11.30pm - 8.00am / floor with yoga mat

activities
30min cardio
15min inversion
2h sauna, steam bath, swimming
Philos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like a few things hotema says, but most of it is outdated nonsense without any practical use for daily life.

a guy wrote me the following email after he saw i was giving away my hilton hotema books. apparently he considers it a bad idea.

---

Selling your Hotema books may not be a good idea in view of the 4 requirements re the 4 forces-E,B,L,W (electric,magnetic,life,will). Thinking & Destiny by author H.W. Percival is a good source of understanding of these but he is not sufficiently mathematical to interpret the significance of their relationship to each other. Thornhill sees E as the ruling force of Nature but doesn't generalize to the others -B,L,W. As do you make a huge error in supposing (1) giving up food,water is the only requirement to achieve perfection at the human level. For that is inextricably connected to the general case which is (2)-no sex or passion, (3) no indoors & (4) no clothing. Only then will you be returning to Nature,which is God manifested ,God being eternally unmanifested by its very nature,as God is the point (by definition it is unmanifested in metric size) omnipresent through the COMPOSITION of its transcendant number of points The word eternal requires that time be involved in the transition from God to Man. If travelling at infinite speed from point A to point B takes zero time then all points are under composition & become One point. This enables space to be used for manifestation under creational law. That is the law of one(1) Corresponding to these 4,in order,1 to 4, the forces of Earth,Water,Air & Fire. Anyone who does not consider the general case will fail every time. Keep in mind that food damps out the higher functions keeping Man animalistic in nature . In maths there are 4 operations which cover all of known maths-addition,multiplication,exponentiation & composition. The latter is completely unknown in the math context to date & refers to the generalised tensorisation of the real numbers ( as with vectors-tensor rank 1,matrices-rank 2 ,tensors proper ,rank >2. This is quite apart from rank<0 or negative which corresponds to the absolute tensor construct which is applicable to serial levels beyond the universal such as the multiverse,by the way.. Numbers have zero rank if you weren't already aware. The 1st 3 operations enable any 2 real numbers to COALESCE to a 3rd real number. One can express this as a * b= c. Where a,b, & c are reals. The 4th or fire operation doesn't merge reals & so is eternal in itself. Also now, food & water are of the death force (decay),fresh air & cosmic rays are of the animating life force & intelligizing force (will) respectively. Also note that in chemistry Carbon has 4 electrons in outer shell & makes up all living forms of the plant & animal kingdoms together with the human kingdom. Silicon has 2,8,4 electron shell structure but its outer shell is too far from the +ve nucleus to be effective for tetrahedral binding. So it is ably incorporated in the non-living Mineral Kingdom. Another aspect of the power of 4 is the number of kinds of the number 1. 1 Metric form (measurable form--x^2 + y^2=1----3 Parametric forms---i^4=1----en(2 PI i) READ NATURAL EXPONENTIAL here----and lastly good ole a^0=1. You can have 1 human but not 1/2 human,for example,because if you cut it in half it is dead,that is ,not a sustaining or permanent unit. You can have 1/2 an item as an object if not living. Oh & 1 more thing you only have 4 physical senses,not 5, as touch is global with respect to the body which means it is not a device for communication to the body. The other 4 are all local-in the head-& in specific organs thereof. So what is touch? It is YOU,your astral or psychic aspect which is NONPHYSICAL. Please let me know if this was illuminating & it caused you to rethink throwing away Hotema. reread them re what I've mentioned & combine with Percival's books. PS Salt & beer are anathema to the body,let alone anything cooked (denatured).distilled water denatures the constitution of the cell. Also long(40 day? ) dry fasts are possible because water vapour-fog,mist etc.-breathed in when in open air can be equal to the evaporation from the body in the fasting period. Liquid water is anathema to the body in that it alters the constitution of cells re pH of 7.2 to 7.4, the life range.
Philos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the hilton hotema books are not available anymore.

a gentleman from the UK was interested and willing to pay for shipping.
Philos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since the last diary entry i have been eating the same thing every single day. two banana/berry smoothies and a salad with avocado. i started again with the avocado.

it doesn't make sense to do a diary entry every day when i'm always eating two smoothies and a salad at night.

i'm going to post from time to time, when something changes in my routine.

still going to the gym & wellness spa, usually in the evenings now.
Philos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still on the smoothies and salads. added in fresh squeezed orange juice + aloe vera (blended).

2x smoothies + 1x juice + big salad is a good raw food program to cruise on. very maintainable.
Philos

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still doing the exact same program. 2x smoothies, 1x big salad with 1-2x avocadoes.

I stopped going to the sauna and started sunbathing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97
Page 97 of 97

Jump to: