Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Healing Severe Mental and Neurological Dysfunction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Advertisements, Announcement, etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Healing Severe Mental and Neurological Dysfunction Reply with quote

I just wanted to paste the link to my website here in case anyone felt moved to view it. It shares realized knowledge based on actual and personal experience regarding true health, balance in all bodies, and Self-Awareness (the ultimate definition of true health and balance).

Enjoy...

onandoffthebeatenpath.org
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty!

I find that the self is not that vvhich the bodies is like clothes to.
I perceive it as vve are the body even if its temporary; the same for microbial aura etc.

Afterall that is also just a "clothing" yet vve are here novv, living as the "body".

Like from the perspective of being the deeper being:
vve are temporarily shaped and become different, even if its invisible, by the body.

I perceive us more as modular

-- Observe here that I get manipulated and affected for above to not be readable? --
; principally vve could also die spiritually and become "part of the physical reality" more so - I just kinda doubt its that simple. Or a microbial presence?
-- --

"Clothes make the man" - true to an extent as in vve temporarily become a different person in such. Vve are less the clothes on a modular core.
Novv imagine dying and being reborn but still vvearing a suit. Possibly akin diet, akin connectivity.

"Jesus is being reborn!" I am joking.

A link back to you also: facingvictory.wordpress.com

---------
----

I observed something, thanks for service:

"Ive taken the best from each practice and through daily application have restored balance in my bodies on all levels." - you may be indicating need for vvhole foods.

Consultations - do you do online? I can only listen though and chat - I knovv of a medium. I'll first need to be able to pay by paypal vvhich is a daunting task in itself from vvhere I stand.
appear.in vvould be a plausible medium?

--------------------
----

1. The simplicity is amazing on the vvebpage.
2. I had this idea today; "self-image" could be recycled to "situational image" - reading affects and causes of hovv one is; looking at ones situation; consumption, socialization, participation, lingual affect and past things as vvell as future trajectory.

3. The "plant entity" you describe on the vveb page:
Sounds like the drug causes you to enter a state of mind; affecting such as lingual structures and perception - this causing an immersement in a different flovv and though: Therethrough entering a link of contact to such as a forest, oceanic beings or akin.

Alternatively and also the microbiology (ethical drugs - tho I dont take such) - the genetic traits and patterns entailed in the consumption vvould transmit/affect you, through that and that in itself be something also interacted vvith.

Much like this block of text can be read,
That generates an affect,
Can feel like an interaction vvith a being,
especially upon multitudious such,
It may be stored interaction,
preprogrammed and adapting based on your interaction,
compatability is necessary.

I find that similarly the same can be achieved via immersement such as into a vveek of solely ecological, solely fairtrade, solely vegan, solely vvater from a central source (i.e. very little consumption) and possible meditation.
Though as you may guess, this is affect on me; this is not a fasting.
I do do fasting currently though, eating only in evening. Intending either a vvater fast or many tiny meals along the day - advantage of minimalism, and then a major one in the evening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Advertisements, Announcement, etc. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: