Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Succeed and teach... It holds me back to share?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustBe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Succeed and teach... It holds me back to share? Reply with quote

I always want to teach and figure out 'secrets' to tell. Especially cause I would like to teach and earn some money with it (which is quite lacking at the moment!)

But I guess it holds me back to share everything and simply live my life.

What's your opinion about this attitude?

Do you share all 'secrets' ?

Joachem did a good thing in his addemnum to set up something like a step by step plan. Maybe we should add everything we know that helps and compile something? And teach others?

There are not so many active people on this forum anyway.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I understand you; in my own internal jargon I call it "knowledge-jealosy"Smile, or rather possessiveness, probably is part of the psychology of the truth-seeker

on one hand you have to keep things secret to give them power, on the other hand one is called to teach, to transmit the findings of the journey, that is the "mission" of the people who excel at truth-seeking

that's why you always had the dynamics of secret societies and the transmission to selected disciples in many things

personally I dont think inedia is a good topic to bring up if uncalled-for with uninterested "normal" people; anything so radically anti-matrix seems to make matricial people very nervous and even aggressive

but a different thing is to appreciative interested people as in here;

about what you have to contribute, probably is better you create your own formulation of it, probably trying to coordinate a collective formulation will be more difficult

I will put it in my notes Smile as one more view

else, I wish you you eventually enter inedia, and with your experience load completed, you can teach, or maybe you could perform in the future as a mentor for aspiring transitioners? from what I read here, seems like there is a total unavailability of mentors, and some demand for them; clearly, everybody is busy with other activities or else afraid of taking up such a delicate activity -as if having a mishap and being legally liable of having starved someone to death... it is a field maybe you could take up?

remember: when you are the only one, you are the best Smile

good luck! Smile
JustBe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to train people to breatharians. Allthough I have to say, people are more willing to listen to me as a breatharian.

My observation is succesful people are most of times very open, share a lot, don't have time to hold things for themselves and so on.

I ask myself what comes first: first living this attitude, or wealth to be 'this person'.

Somehow I trick myself to think it is more 'easy' for them, as they already make loads of money and doesn't matter anymore for them.

As usual you have to 'be' first, then physical things will happen.

People like you (or I), who experience (I think) a bit more guidance, answer their questions themselves

Cool
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustBe wrote:
My observation is succesful people are most of times very open, share a lot, don't have time to hold things for themselves and so on.

My observation goes with many teachers, in terms of "the more you talk, the less you do"; is a funny law easy to observe; I was pleased to see Manek recommend "keep your practice secret". It is not withholding, it is prudence and ensuring something is really done, as opposed to the talkers who do little.

Personally the key I follow is not to try to pass the truth I've worked out in years of research to whom is not looking for it, only to someone who is looking for it and asks for help, because in the process of looking you develop the ability to recognize it when you see it, whereas if you try to stuff it into someone that has not been looking for it, he will not recognized it, at best it will be a mere intellectual curiosity, and a final bad flavor of having cast your pearls to the swine will be left.

Now then again, I'm not meaning to teach anything as a way to make a living, as seems to be your case. Of course when you teach, pouring knowlegde generously is the hallmark of the great teacher. Good luck to you at anyrate!
wearenorthern

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Mentor Reply with quote

Hi, Can someone tell me how to find a Inedia mentor?
pranaranka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Mentor Reply with quote

wearenorthern wrote:
Hi, Can someone tell me how to find a Inedia mentor?

Connect with Henri Monfort, Atlantis, Olga Podorovskaya or Nicolas Pillarz in Italy. They charge money to get you to stop eating.
Also on Facebook : A Lifestyle without food page has Darrell Bram, who has a unique way to get you to stop eating, using sounds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: