Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Following my path

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Latika

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Following my path Reply with quote

Dear friends, I also wanted to share what I've been going through. I've never been a forum fan but I see this one as an opportunity to evolve and grow supporting and encouraging each other.
When I read Joarchin's book I felt really inspired, everything resonated so vividly, I could feel everything he wrote about so deeply leaving no doubt about the extraordinary abilities of a human and willing to discover them in me.
Since then I started fasting and detoxing. It's been a while now and I've been experimenting a lot, getting rid of parasites and going through different stages. I felt like I had never felt before and that applies to ups and downs as I had never imagined it would be such a challenging experience in term of social matters. The cleanse really changed the way I see things and life, I learned how to stay calm and surrender, how not to lose my mind discovering more and more about myself and my body.
I'll be happy to connect with likeminded people and spread the knowledge!
Thank you Joarchin for the book and for this opportunity!
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: thank yourself first Reply with quote

Latika
I am glad that you find information written in my book useful for you -- that is my goal that I decided to fulfill by publishing this book free.

Allow your Inner Joy to emanate freely so that you can feel Love and see Light.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: