Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starting My Fast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:45 am    Post subject: Fasting Support Reply with quote

Elaine,

I setup a fasting support under My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience. We can post there if you want for fasting. I am going to start a dry fast for a few days starting Wednesday. If you are not ready to do one right now that is okay, you can just encourage me. Smile

I checked out that link. It had some interesting points to think about. I can never clear my mind it is always running. I sit for just a few minutes and I am up getting something done before I forget. I am definitely addicted to food but all this fasting is really helping. He is right about it being hard to be just being instead of doing.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Dry Fast Reply with quote

10/26/2016

Starting another dry fast but will be posting under my fasting experience. These always make me feel good. So, I am looking forward to it.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: All Liquids Reply with quote

I haven't posted on here in a while but wanted to give an update. I have gone back and forth over the last month or so with liquids and foods. However, the last 10 days have been only liquids. The hunger and cravings for food is going away. I am still exercising and able to do push-ups on the toes instead of from the knees. My mood is happy most of the time and the brain fog has cleared tremendously, I have much better focus.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Liquid Diet Reply with quote

Still on all liquids and I try to keep them watered down. My weight has gone from 165 lbs to 135 lbs since October. I am remembering my dreams really well they are more vivid also and my hands are not swelling with arthritis like they use to. I feel really good.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:39 am    Post subject: Holidays Reply with quote

Still on all liquids and even though I don't crave the food, I notice that when my family are sitting around playing games and the snacks are around the table I want to eat out of habit. I just make myself a cup of peppermint tea. I want to get through the holidays with liquids only.
Cameron.NZ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How were the holidays for you, SkyeRose?
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Holidays Reply with quote

I did eat Christmas the social eating is so strong but I have been back on liquids for a while. I am trying to re program the social eating. I drink a lot of peppermint tea and sassafras tea. I had an electronic scan for toxicity and was just below normal and they suggested a liver cleanse to bring it to lower end of normal. I am guessing it would have been much higher if I would have had this done months ago. My next scan is on the 18th I believe. Thanks for asking about holiday ventures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: