Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

scientists surprised by fasting results

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: scientists surprised by fasting results Reply with quote

Once again we can read in the press something that has been always widely known, that fasting gives health advantages for the body. Scientists are wondering why and how that is possible Smile .

from
The Telegraph
"Fasting for three days can regenerate entire immune system, study finds"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10878625/Fasting-for-three-days-can-regenerate-entire-immune-system-study-finds.html
Exist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting, JMW. Finally there are studies coming out on prolonged fasting.
Jaichima 2014

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for posting. Please continue to post more articles like this one. I believe fasting definitely heals. In January 2014, I was diagnosed with pneumonia and fully recovered after a week of a raw fruit and vegetable juice fast. Five days exactly. Twice before I had pneumonia, and the meds prescribed by my MD, with rest, took two weeks to recover....
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: fasting heals Reply with quote

There is no doubt about fasting being the most powerful medicine known to masses. There are other healing methods, more powerful, but they are rarely used and one needs to master the body with the mind easily in order to employ those methods.
Any way, I've done several dozens of fasts in my life -- they always did cure my body of illnesses. The longer was the fasting, the better were healing results. Same with my family members, regardless of their age.

If one does not decide to fast, then the second most powerful method of healing is to stay in the Amazon jungle (or in other tropical forest, as close to nature as possible) and 100% raw food diet. You can eat everything that you wish to, but keep it raw. This is how nature build your body and gave it food -- always raw, never processed. But one needs to live in a tropical or subtropical zone. So, go for a long vacation.
Exist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
There are other healing methods, more powerful, but they are rarely used and one needs to master the body with the mind easily in order to employ those methods.

Can you tell us more about these methods?
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:53 pm    Post subject: a book Reply with quote

Exist wrote:
Well, I would probably need to write a book in order to answer in detail.
In short and very general:
With your mind you master the imagination power and energy flow in the body. Using visualization is the way. The better you visualize, the more efficiently you make changes in the body, for example you heal it.
The body is just an image in your mind.
Merolos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: a book Reply with quote

JMW wrote:
Exist wrote:
Well, I would probably need to write a book in order to answer in detail.
In short and very general:
With your mind you master the imagination power and energy flow in the body. Using visualization is the way. The better you visualize, the more efficiently you make changes in the body, for example you heal it.
The body is just an image in your mind.

Joachim, please, would you be so kind to explain us this topic in a clearer way? I mean, if the body is the child of our mind, this life is just a dream and we're all the imagination of ourselves then what does that mean, that once you can see it you can reprogram the mind the way you wish? masses are so indoctrinated because we're all born in this matrix system that manipulates our thoughts and beliefs through religions, science and other conventional things...can one become, for example, immune to food effects if he masters his mind to the point that he will deeply believe that food doesnt affect him at any level? for example, can one learn to eat without getting fat/damaged by food or stay without eating for prolonged time without getting too thin? can one create the body out of thin air with just using his imagination/visualization? can one become immune to poison, radiation and so on if he truly believes that all these things dont affect him?
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: a book Reply with quote

Merolos wrote:
Joachim, please, would you be so kind to explain us this topic in a clearer way?
Merolos, that is what I expected, that my answer will cause more questions.
I feel I need to repeat that answering / explaining the topic would require me to write a book or make a lecture.
Please, forgive me, because of short answers, that I don't explain enough here.

Merolos wrote:
I mean, if the body is the child of our mind
The material world, so also the body, is an IMAGE in the mind.
Stop here, first deeply think about it and then stop thinking about it. Next contemplate and see the answers coming. You will receive more than I can transfer to you in writing.

Merolos wrote:
this life is just a dream and we're all the imagination of ourselves
In your essence, that is IAM, is the creator. The creator has created your mind, and your mind has created this material world including your body.

Merolos wrote:
then what does that mean, that once you can see it you can reprogram the mind the way you wish?
When you -- defined now as your intellect and your body -- really see / feel / know what IAM is and how it works, and how it feels, then you really understand how that all functions. You will know also many other things, one of them is how to reprogram your body.
If I was explaining you what pain is, how would you understand it if you had never experienced it yourself? You would never know what pain is.
Once you have experienced pain, you also know how to react to it and my explanations become clear to you.

Merolos wrote:
can one become, for example, immune to food effects if he masters his mind to the point that he will deeply believe that food doesnt affect him at any level?
One can. But not to "believe", one must know. Knowing is not believing -- a huge difference.
Imagine that you deeply believed what pain is, but you had never experienced it. Later you experienced different pains. Since that moments you could say that you know.
You see what the difference is between "believe" and "know"?
(BTW, that is why creators of religions wanted yo to believe and not to know.)

Merolos wrote:
for example, can one learn to eat without getting fat/damaged by food or stay without eating for prolonged time without getting too thin?
Yes.

Merolos wrote:
can one create the body out of thin air with just using his imagination/visualization?
Yes.

Merolos wrote:
can one become immune to poison, radiation and so on
Yes.

Merolos wrote:
if he truly believes that all these things dont affect him?
No. They have to know.
Merolos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is quite fascinating...at least for me it is...can you do it? as far as i remember i could see that once you wrote that you dont want to...its less game as you become more master...btw, does the visualization stuff works at attracting things too? cheap example: if one deeply visualizes himself with a desired car...or money...a person or something else...does he attract those things to his life? I mean...does that law of attraction stuff work?^^
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: answers Reply with quote

Merolos wrote:
can you do it?
Very limited, like most people.

Merolos wrote:
does the visualization stuff works at attracting things too?
Sure, it does.

Merolos wrote:
if one deeply visualizes himself with a desired car...or money...a person or something else...does he attract those things to his life?
Yes, it does. The better you do the visualization (you can read the technical description on this forum), the more efficient it becomes in giving you the results.

Merolos wrote:
I mean...does that law of attraction stuff work?^^
Of course it works. Once you've analyzed your life you will know yourself, that it works.
Merolos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldnt explain the knowing-believing difference in a clearer way...but please forgive me, i still didnt get it lol Smile ... you say believing wont work...you have to know how to...what you mean? Shocked you're talking like there is a methodology...i dont get it...for example, lets take the food stuff...in order to master food and its effects on the body, or to create the body out of thin air...one must know how to do it in order to succeed...what does that mean? that one must deeply reprogram his mind by repeating himself " food doesnt affect me in any way, my body is the child of my mind, i can make my body look the way i wish through visualization/imagination"...something like that? lol sorry for bothering and thank you very much for being such a wonderful being <3 Very Happy Very Happy
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: i the moment Reply with quote

Merolos, in the moment I do not know how to better explain it all in English. English is a language that I have learned by myself. Many things I still don't know how to translate well from Polish, my mother tongue.
Even if you voice spoke Polish with me, we probably would need some longer time to speak about these topics, so that you could grasp what I mean.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Lianna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But one needs to live in a tropical or subtropical zone.

What´s with other climatic zones?
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: other zones Reply with quote

Lianna wrote:
What´s with other climatic zones?
They are not for people to live there in seasons other than the Summer, that is time when plenty of plants are available for eating.
sizhu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: answers Reply with quote

I read your book about visualization,and I think the most difficult thing is the five step,can you explain more about "Saturate it with the energy of Love and accompanying joy."?

JMW wrote:
Merolos wrote:
can you do it?
Very limited, like most people.

Merolos wrote:
does the visualization stuff works at attracting things too?
Sure, it does.

Merolos wrote:
if one deeply visualizes himself with a desired car...or money...a person or something else...does he attract those things to his life?
Yes, it does. The better you do the visualization (you can read the technical description on this forum), the more efficient it becomes in giving you the results.

Merolos wrote:
I mean...does that law of attraction stuff work?^^
Of course it works. Once you've analyzed your life you will know yourself, that it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: