Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does Man In Natural State create Matter with Mind?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David93

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: How does Man In Natural State create Matter with Mind? Reply with quote

Hello, are there any techniques to create an object in the physical realm with just our Mind? For example, is it possible to create a house without physically taking action?
Candid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only in theory. And then the walls around you would be theoretical, too.

Yogananda's book Autobiography of a Yogi includes a chapter called Materializing a Palace in the Himalayas. The palace disappeared when the yogi who'd materialized it noticed his guest was hungry, and materialized food instead. Apparently the food was delicious.

There's a clue in the same chapter:
Quote:
The substance of a dream is held in materialization by the subconscious thought of the dreamer. When that cohesive thought is withdrawn in wakefulness, the dream and its elements dissolve.

Would you want your subconscious thoughts to materialize? Well, they DO... it just takes a lot of time and a lot of thinking. I've heard it called the merciful buffer of time. Life in the slow lane here below gives us ample chance to realize we're doing it to ourselves.

When I water-only fasted for about a month (see http://forum.breatharian.info/viewtopic.php?t=1063), several of my dreams included banquets. I ate delicious food and woke up feeling full.

That's as good as it gets, for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Consciousness, Awarness, Paranormal, Spiritual, Esoteric All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: