Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

From Food to Freedom and Purity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leigion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:51 am    Post subject: From Food to Freedom and Purity Reply with quote

I have often felt that eating food was an experience to know the land the earth and the powers thereof .
At times when I am fasting I find the yearning association of that information which comes from the food eaten .
Some foods I have eaten come from many parts of the world .
We see this in our super-market produce the labels tell where the food was grown and manufatured etc.
As I read and re-read from Joachim's book , I am gain a great deal of confidence and education on how I should proceed to become inediate which is my goal and my desire .
I truly want to experience this style of living .
We have just been told by our government that Haudralic fracturing for gas and oil are going to statrt in our Territory very soon , thus it does appear to me that this style of living as an inediate is the only way to be able to live without the contaminations of toxic waste from this industry and the cost of buying clean water would be eliminated .
I look forward to any encouragement you may be able to share with me as well any advice as I strive for this goal .
Blaze35

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Transition? Reply with quote

It sounds like you fast periodically.

Is it your case that when you fast then you feel hunger? Do you run into some kind of wall that has you turn back to food?

As for advice, I don't know if I should say anything. I hope that my questions will illuminate your perspective. I think I also poke you with questions because I would like to understand others' experiences more deeply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: