Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eating Patterns

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you experienced any of the following in the past?
Anorexia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Orthorexia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Binging
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Purging
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pica
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Overeating
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
None of the above
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Blaze35

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Eating Patterns Reply with quote

Why are you drawn to this material?
Most humans dismiss possibilities such as inedia and enlightenment.

For enlightenment, the majority of humans in modern society believe in reality. Questioning is then first possible when that belief is rejected. I see a few possibilities for how this may happen. For inedia, I'm not clear why people come to question the nature of nourishment. I simply don't feel hunger, and I don't think that is typical. My consciousness teacher denied that inedia was possible and referred to classic physiology. Yes, I'm already familiar with the scienTISM...

Personally, I find consciousness work easy; being conscious is not an experience in form and makes no difference whatsoever. Inedia is hard, though. When I dry-fast, I became WAY TOO SENSITIVE, and I absolutely don't know how to relate to this which is strangely painful. No people talk like this sensitivity is a common problem?

I would like to know if similar problems are reflective of this community at large and what you do about this? Because only about 0% across the board evidently transition to inedia? Never mind if I ever choose to live as inediate for some period, I know I have a disordered relationship to eating.

I guess I want to be partly (Anciently/ontologically) scientific (please check the poll) and partly, I would like to know what effects do you experience from fasting, and how do you relate to it? If disordered eating is actually prevalent in this community, I would like to talk about it, and if someone knows the solution please share Smile

I will describe my experience with fasting in 2017. The longest I dry-fasted was six days twice. During this time, I worked four hours daily with light construction work in 40 C. I never experienced hunger or physical pain. My muscles weakened, and my mind relaxed. I learned a lot from this. However, the sensitivity KILLS ME, and I'm always kind-of compelled to eat whatever so I feel heavy again.
hal

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: why drawn Reply with quote

I am drawn to this material because I want to discover the spiritual side of life, and to develop my mental and spiritual faculties. The subject of Inedia is fascinating to me and it fills a void in my understanding. I think Joachim for writing down this very important material.
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have experienced like an attempt at killing stomach content.
Might stem from a stay at a TM place; vvhere the food vve vvere fed vvas "soft" and very like thick soup in nature; strangling and causing only particular microbiology to thrive and other to die of. Not judging, just pointing out that an automatic like imitating might have occured.

Completely overeating, resulting not only in like a dizzied state, also in at times immovability and stomachhurt. At times predictable times of going to bathroom and akin.

May partially stem from school, getting to be able to leave classroom; can be a suffocating experience. As can amounts of text.

Not an intentional act, likely a "democratic grovvth"; i.e. sum of the parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: