Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prana in Paris
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 pm    Post subject: Prana in Paris Reply with quote

Hello,
I am new here,
Thank you for Joachim to register me.
Well I would like to share about my journey because I decided since this morning to start a 7 days water fast...And then I will see how I feel and if I can keep going .
So to sum a little bit about me....
I am not a novice on fasting and I am aware of Prana.
In fact I often fast, for instance: since the beginning of the month, I fasted 3 days, than ate one time than fasted 4 days than ate 2 times and then fasted 2 days more and suddenly I broke my cycle and started eating everyday for 8 days ..(2 to sometimes 3 times a day)

I am vegan since several years and most of the time now I only eat raw and not a very variet diet as I eat mostly always the same things : one meal for me is usually:a boil with 2 bananas, some raw cacao, hazelnuts, coconut milk and xylitol...sometimes I stil eat avocados with sometimes nutritional yeast or salt..or sometimes tofu with spices or sometimes (but even more rarelly: sweet potatos).

but those past 8 days I kind of went backward as I started becoming obsessed by bread with avocado and ate it 3 times then pasta with mustard once and chinese noodles with tofu twice and hummus and I ate several times a day which I usually don't.

Anyway so I would like to share about my 7 days process because if it very difficult for me to manage to stay consistent and I really would like to manage to discipline me. It is better for my mood because otherwise, if I allow myself to eat I really feel like food is controlling me and playing with my emotions....and it becomes a bit obsessive to a point I do not manage to be productive on anything in my days.. which I know is crazy.

And on top of that, I noticed food always end up making me sick, I have lot of issues, those past 8 days I got a heavy headache and became bloated and had stomach pain and diggestive issues...but even though I have the feeling that eating makes me sick it is still hard for me to completly give up...as sometimes I have temptations, sometimes I become scared about becoming too skinny (but in fact I never went far enough to really loose a lot of weight and just eating a little bit makes me gain very fast..which is also something quite strange that changed in my body since I am vegan)...

anyway, so I decided that for those 7 days I will only authorize me to :
-Drink tea and tisane
-drink a bit of chlorella if I feel to
-eat a bit of psyllium dusk
-do one positive creative thing a day (working my music or drawings)
-meditating and do yoga each day

I live in a big city (Paris), and I often read that other Breatharians feel one need to be connected to nature a lot and that big cities deprive them from Prana.
Well I don't think it is the case for me..it is quite the opposite in fact ...and I will develop about it maybe tomorrow cause I feel like I spent enough time on my computer now.
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: valuable indo Reply with quote

Hikari,
thanks for sharing your personal experience. For many readers, what you share here, may be important.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick update on my 7 days fast:
Well to be honest I completely failed on day 2 lol
But even though I failed my fast, I think I learned something important.

To explain a bit what I went through:
I only managed to fast one day: the first day Monday.
Then on Tuesday I woke up and even though I am used to fast more than just one day, I woke up feeling very low and depressed and sad and angry and upset and not having motivation to do anything.
Then, I noticed that the only thing I wanted to do was to eat something..even though I did not feel hungry at all. I just wanted to eat to appease my mind and feel less sad and less depressed..so I decided to get out of my bed and buy me bread with avocado and 2 bananas with raw cacao and some hazelnuts and then decided to come back home and eat those carefully .

And then suddenly I got my motivation back, my thoughts became elevated and I started being motivated to believe in my dreams again.. to look for a job in the field of what I really want to do of my life.
And the following days I kept this motivation and kept eating and suddenly managed to find the energy to do the things I wanted to do since a long time but never got the courage or motivation, like going to dubbing studios , starting to play a lot my instrument, singing, starting to make plans ect...

So I started thinking: Okay, maybe I should keep on eating from time to time to motivate me because apparently this is the only thing that manage to keep me on track .

Because even though I believe in the end of the monetary system and I believe with all my heart to the ET full disclosure and the coming back of paradise to earth with free energy and no more poverty and lot of other wonderful things, like end of disease and death...

Well at the moment , in this 3Dimensional world, there is still the monetary system and I live in a big city, I do not plan to go live in the forest or anywhere and to become fully sustainable any time soon as I want more than everything in this world to make music my life and so I must fight for this .and find the energy to fight because my outside world and what I witness is totally inverted to my inside feelings and how I wish the world and paradise to be.

I face a huge problem since several years: it is that I am often depressive, and it has been very hard to find motivation to do something and just wake me up of my bed..especially since 2016..I suddenly started opening my mind on many horrible things happening in the world, the way the environnement is being destroyed, how people live in misery in poor countries while the rest of us, in the western world over consume, over pollute, I realised how animals are tortured ect...and by the over sexualisation of children and young girls (and became traumatized by it ) how everything is so unfair, how so violent and aggressive and corrupted this world is, how everything is industrialized, how people works like slaves for money to pay their bills, food, and destroy their health because of all the lies they are brainwashed with and how humans want to control and manipulate nature and animals so I really became very very depressed to say the least.

Well I realised now that I am lucky to be aware of prana and subtle eletromagnetical energy, I know it is healing my body..it already healed me from a very painful disabling disease and it is healing my myopia..I even believe it started healing and repairing my teeth as well... I already went inedian for about 3 weeks in 2017 and there were several times when I suddenly became inedian for a few days without even forcing me when I did not care about eating and forgot even to drink for 1-2-3 days and sometimes drank only a small little glass of water, during a hot summer(which is miraculous to me as I used to need to drink A LOT) and did not even feel thirsty..
I greatly reduced my consumption since then, I do not use any cosmetics no more, do not feel the need to eat 3 meals a day, do not drink 1,5l of water no more but I am not ready to be breatharian yet and completely stop eating..and forcing myself to it, because I enjoy eating and I love to be vegan in fact, it really elevates my mood and makes my days brighter to eat a plant based diet.

Also I need to make a living as I touched the bottom and so the only way to motivate me to earn money is to think that I could pay me some food from time to time.

I also try now to be careful and to not eat anything that comes from huge industries for instance to not eat things that contribute to increase the misery of people in poor countries and make them work as slaves with no human rights like for bananas plantations and avocados.
And it was not easy to give up bananas and avocados because it has been my favorite foods since I turned vegan.

Now I am gonna try to be careful to only eat things that I feel do not contribute to make the world worse than it already is.

So I am still proud of me because:

- I already fasted several times for one week and it made me feel good and now I feel stronger thanks to this, but sometimes I do not manage to force me like this time, and its okay because I am human and not a robot so I forgive myself

-I only eat max once a day now and I will stick to this, I do not feel the need to eat more than once so I evolved a lot because in the past I used to eat 3 times (sometimes even 4 times a day)

-I often stop eating for 3-4days and it makes me feel good.

-I do not need to eat ¨Sources of proteins ¨as vegan nutrionnists claims loud we have to eat to remain healthy.. I really feel much better if I avoid legumes and absolute everything made from soy and almonds and nuts..I even do not eat vegetables and fruits anymore because most of them give me too many digestive issues and most fruits I find them too acidic and too sweet and so I am proud of myself to be able to proove to me that this science of nutrition is not the truth and I do not need to follow this to feel good and healthy.. I only need to follow my own intuition.
And to be perfectly honest:I never was so healthy my entire life.
Now I became very flexible, I can do the upside down pose on yoga and many other complicated poses and on top of that I noticed that to develop muscles all I need is to do the exercices that feels good to my body.
I have muscles but I also have some fat in the areas I want to have it, I am not skinny. And I have a better posture.
In fact the only thing I still feel like I need to eat is sometimes raw cacao and dark mulberries and at the moment , when I feel hungry, since I do not want to eat avocados and bananas no more, I decided to eat whole wheat pasta with some parsley garlic olive oil and nutritional yeast.

I do not really believe no more that physical food has any nutritional values,I just eat to fill a hole, like people smoke. It is an addiction, so I feel okay about eating pasta at the moment.
it's not gonna be forever, only until the day I will manage to be stronger than my addiction.

I do not think the Evolution of the Human spirit/conscioussness stops once we taste physical food.
The way I understand it is :
As a baby we drink our mother's milk, then as an early adut we eat all kind of physical food including things coming from animals, than as a Human spirit and conscioussness that keeps evolving , we give up animals and sustain only from plants from the Earth but we do not stop growing there, we keep on evolving until we learn to sustain from light and breath alone.
Having diggestive organs do not mean to me that we must use them for eternity and stop our spiritual growth and let our physical body decline until we cause its death.

So I will keep an update from time to time to see if I make any progresses on my breatharian/ inedian journey because I still believe in this, and breatharian/inedian people are really the people I admire that I want to be inspired from but to me it seems it takes much much longer As I am not strong enough yet to manage to force me too much..I still need to put me on track and beat depression out of me . I know now that I need to stop fasting when it makes me sad and lose my motivation to be active and positive.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so a little update
Well at the moment I am eating
But as I am very tight on money and I don't feel like I will manage to earn money soon because I want to find a way to earn money by doing what I enjoy to do and not anymore doing things that feels like a depressive dark prison.

Well, for this reason I feel like I will have no other choice than fasting this month...

At the moment I started eating again pasta (always the same thing:with garlic mushooms olive oil parsley and nutritional yast and mustard) and bread and avocados and bananas (even though I wish to stop eating those) , black mulberries and coconut milk and 2 times I ate beans (but I don't feel like I will eat beans again as it gives me to many issues)

That is basicly the only things that I still eat.
I try to eat small portions because I already noticed that if I eat a big plate, it makes me sick.

I still enjoy food so I feel like it is not gonna be easy to fast because I eat as an encouragement to get positive feelings and find motivation.. but also as I don't have much money and everything in paris is so damn expensive, I feel like I must be a bit hard with myself for a while and stop eating.

Even if my pranic journey seems like such a big failure because it is so difficult for me to fast just a few days, well I am really proud of me and happy to be so consistent on veganism.
I just love to never eat anything that contains things coming from animals, I feel it does to me a lot of good, in my body and in my mind so I feel like its ok if I don't manage to be too hard yet with me because I already did quite a long way just to stop eating animal stuffs and I can congratulate me with that and enjoying now that moment when I am becoming aware of how plants are transforming my body and making it aware of electromagnetism. So maybe I am not ready yet to completly stop eating, I must still feed from plants a bit to become stronger. and also go in the sun ..at the moment I stay home all the time because it is so cold outside... I also did lot of unhealthy things like spending lot of time on twitter and following things regarding the Ufo community which I am passionate about , watching lot of videos on this subject as well.

But I feel like it caused me lot of harm as I became psychically attacked by several people from the Ufo community through about a lot of tweets and it became quite intense and violent. I wrote a little bit on what I went through and the kind of psychic attacks I experienced on my blog, it is not related to prana, but if anyone feels interested by it, here is the link:
http://lost-in-artificial-reality.tumblr.com/
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can identify with your struggles, Hikari.

Last time I attempted to fast, I didn't make it through the morning. I was completely overwhelmed by the kind of horrible thoughts you describe.

I still believe that had I persisted, I eventually would have broken through -- but the black depression was so bad, with no way of knowing how long it would last, that I didn't have the courage to go on.

I'm dealing with a long-term mental health issue (Complex PTSD, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otxAuHG9hKo) and in recent years have known that my physical health has been affected, too. I have weekly sessions with a therapist who uses EMDR to treat trauma. There's a lot of psychic disturbance between sessions and I'm afraid fasting right now would tip me over the edge.

It feels like a race against time. I've had to let all dietary concerns go until my mental health improves.

I'm concerned that your staples are pasta and bread. Can identify with the money issue!

Hope you're looking after yourself. Perhaps you and I can get back to a point where fasting becomes possible again.
Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your message Candid!
I can understand what it feels to deal with PTSD, I also suffered from this.
I was sexually harassed a lot in my ex job (mechanical research and development) by my male co workers who were making sexual misogynists horrible jokes and had traumatising experiences with people from the entertainement industry (I used to pose as a model for photographers and attracted several malicious people that tried horrible things)
That's why know I changed my paradigm...
And I realised today, it is not easy to be in the society when your paradigm is inversed.. For instance I started claiming loud now that I am an Extra terrestrial on Earth to help to change the paradigm and bring back paradise to Earth..because seriously I can't stand people talking about politics all the time while eating meat from abused animals and critisizing politicians and fake news while so many people sleep outside , live in misery , and while polution is surrounding us...it obviously do not create any good in the world to me to waste our energy to critisize the politicians and opinions of others.

....I find it all so hypocrit so now I do not fear to say I am an ET but I noticed it creates lot of negativity in people and I interpret this as psychic attacks from Negative Entities..I even started talking about it, but people get upset when I pronounce the word ¨Demon¨ or ¨negative entities¨..It's like they think I try to impose them something, which I don't, They don't understand that they are those that try to impose me to shut up and not express who I want to be and what I think is right.

I also noticed that people try to attack me by saying I play the victim..which is not true..If truelly I played a victim I would not dare to say loud I am an ET . I would just cry on my fate and accuse people to be mean..They do not seem to realise I do not accuse THEM to be mean I accuse the EVIL SPIRITS that use Them because they do not try to clean their auras and so those evil spirits are constantly trying to find a way to infiltrate in my aura and the auras of others, that's why with some people I will feel safe (usually people that are aware of the existance of evil spirits), while with others I will feel they are being used to provoke me psychic attack and so I need to reinforce mine to be resistant to their attacks... people do not realise that what creates division in the world is all the dark entities that inflitrate to create division so that people do not feel united and argue about politics instead of looking at all the people suffering from this unfair monetary system where it seems to me the only way to succeed is to corrupt ourselves..
I do not beieve I own the truth , it is just the most helping interpretation I found so far but I have to admit I never found a way so far to earn money without becoming a slave and doing things I do not want to do.

Yes bread and pasta strangly became my staples, even though I think it is not healthy food..I used to have a disabling auto-immune disease (spondylitis ankylosis) and I was suspecting wheat to increase the pain (with many other things)
But now thanks to meditation, it seems my disease vanished. so even though bread and pasta are not the most natural food ,( it is highly processed) and as I am trying to be breatharian I would like better to only eat vegetables (but vegetables are too hard to diggest to me) ...It seems it is a rare thing I can still eat that do not give me too many diggestive issues..and that I am also often craving it (but for a while I was avoiding everything made from wheat) .. I believe it is just a phase and I will eventually stop eating those.

I think I am aware of Demons or dark entities and psychic attacks. it is something that probably sounds very scary and frightening to the Lightworkers reading me, if any of you feel connected to what I write about but I can assure you : yes at the beginning you might be terrified and scared when you gonna expand your conscioussness and accept the existance of those, but after a while you will become stronger and start to feel pity for those dark spirits.. and do not forget you have Angels to guide you that are always there to help you in every struggle that you face.

Take care of yourselve Candid and thanks for reading me
Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick update on the foods I eat and how it makes me feel:

Well I have an addiction with nutritionnal yeast mostly and that is the reason why I eat pasta, because I love pasta with nutritionnal yeast.

But I am not sure it is the type of food that I should eat and that elevates my mood. Because I noticed I often feel some sort of conflict with me and other people and I am having an hard time managing to love people.
Sometimes there are people that when I look and listen at them, I get upset and angry because they look like to me everything I don't want to be.

So I started feeling maybe this is eating nutritional yeast and pasta and bread that feed those low feelings in me.
Because I am not sure if eating yeast is something that can elevate me and makes me love people more.
I do not have all the answers, I don't claim I own the truth, I just try to move on and going in a direction that makes me feel there is truth and love and light, but it's not a straigthforward path with no mistakes to me. But at the moment I am not sure I am going to be able to stop eating yeast and pasta as I really have a strong addiction with those, and I don't know what else I could eat then.
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again, Hikari!

I can't be the one to point fingers, as I too eat bread and pasta. This is a long way from where I hoped to be by now. Joachim is obviously correct when he says it's difficult (impossible?) to give up eating unless you live in the tropics.

I was living in the tropics until mid-2016 and the heat was getting worse year on year. When I first went there in the Eighties it was paradise, but now I think it's fast becoming uninhabitable. People who stay there are reliant on airconditioned homes, cars and offices, all of which must be making the problem worse.

Now the city where I lived is under water, with unprecedented rainfall and flooding. Power had to be switched off for days. They are going to swelter when the sun comes out again! But I think Nature fights back.

Before Christmas I started replacing one meal a day with raw vegetable juice. I'm still doing that some days but the cold in England right now has made me think I need to wait for summer before I can get started properly.

I've found it very difficult to make green juice as recommended by the Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead guy, Joe Cross. The green vegetables I put through my juicer yield so little juice that it seems a waste to be throwing so much pulp away for just a teaspoon. My juice always looks carrot-coloured until I put in just one small beetroot that colours the whole jugful!

You say you're claiming to be an ET, but do you actually believe it? My husband says the same thing about himself, and sometimes about me as well. I tell him it doesn't matter to me whether that's true if I have no memory of my arrival on Earth, and have to deal every day with Earth concerns.

Anyway, it's good to get a reply on this forum. Seems it was more lively before, but hardly anyone posting now.

Best wishes to you. I think we can encourage each other to keep trying, sharing ideas of what works and what doesn't.
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Candid,
Just a quick reply about being an ET....because I am just so passionate to speak about this lol
well yeah I make myself believing it
Because it is a little bit complicated to explain, but I think I must choose what makes me move on rather than what makes me feel paralyzed.

So far I believed I was something that was really sad ( what my parents, the society and what I learned at school was teaching me I was, but nothing that came from my own guts) and so I was constantly depressed and felt a victim and was shy and felt weak and feared to speak to people and I was not able to see myself any bright future.
My daily life was sad depressing and I hardly find any motivation..I felt bad to everything and I felt I was going through the impossible to avoid big decline that everybody told me every human is going through as time goes on ..

So now since I decided to believe I am an ET , it's like I become stronger, I do not fear to speak to people, I am developing unusual abilities ( I became super flexible, can sing very high notes, my earing improved (now I can really hear very subtles changes in frequencies to a point I became aware which frequencies can heal), I can learn pretty fast things, I became able to play super fast on my bass guitar in less than a month and I feel like I constantly develop super powers... after each full moon I feel I improve in something )
I also already saw UFOS and I even believe I was visited by ETs (but that was before I decided to choose to be an ET...
In the end to my understand, if we are all Eternal, and if time and space is an illusion, then it means I already lived everything so I can choose to be whatever I want to be and make it real if that make sence.
And I think this is what I chose to be before incarnating here because since I am a little kid, I do not share anything with my parents and brother sisters (they are very negative , pessimistic, and happy to be this way..they are always complaining and they believe everything they read in the news and what doctors say, they suffer from sicknesses, take meds, suffer from being overweight, age and decline fast) , they are totally opposite to me. And what I am confronted to in my daily life is totally inverted to what I wish it was and how I imagine paradise to be so it is obvious to me that I am not used to live in a world with so much pollution aggressivity war ect I come from a much peaceful place..So I just came to the conclusion that to my understand the most logical thing is that I decided to retrograte and incarnate here, on a place with misery pain and suffering to get a chance to evolve and learn, because where I came from it was only peace..so no evolution was any more possible.
But I came from a higher dimension...since I have the knowledge of it and the understanding of it and feel so super passionate about this.

If I came from this dimension I believe I would not be able to project myself and visualise a higher place.
And everybody I know is happy the way the world is. They do not visualise an other system , other materials, other type of energy, other theories about science, other ways to live and an other society as I do.

Last edited by Hikari on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
Hi again, Hikari!

I was living in the tropics until mid-2016 and the heat was getting worse year on year. When I first went there in the Eighties it was paradise, but now I think it's fast becoming uninhabitable. People who stay there are reliant on airconditioned homes, cars and offices, all of which must be making the problem worse.

Where did you live? do you think it is because of climate change?
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
Hi again, Hikari!

I can't be the one to point fingers, as I too eat bread and pasta. This is a long way from where I hoped to be by now. Joachim is obviously correct when he says it's difficult (impossible?) to give up eating unless you live in the tropics.

Well I used to eat a lot of veggies (I had a phase when I was eating all the colors from the rainbow everyday in a plate) and I used to avoid everything made from wheat for years...Now I do the opposite, I do not eat any veggies no more (well just a little bit of mushroom garlic with my pasta lol or I still eat from time to time avocado but to have something to put on my slice of bread lol ..I mostly only just crave wheat..I think maybe that is because I avoided it for such a long time ..maybe I started to crave it to not feel frustrated?
Because everytime I project myself and visualise me being totally breatharian than I start craving bread or pasta...
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was living in Townsville, Queensland, Australia -- and yes, I think climate change was very evident. I first went there in the mid-Eighties and it was just a lovely, bright, warm place, very encouraging to get out and about and do stuff. By the time I left three years ago the heat in summer was enough to keep me indoors most of the time.

The place has just had its worst flooding in anyone's memory. Two of my friends had water up to their chests in their homes. This is a place where they need strict water restrictions every year! It's summer right now, and now the rain has stopped they're being steamed.

I think we're on the same page with wrongful eating. I have a couple of addictions running rampant. My goal is a water fast for at least a week, and longer if I feel like continuing it. When I did that before (for about a month), it immediately cured my addiction to both coffee and cigarettes. Now I feel like a wreck.

Yeah, JUST STOP. I thought it would be as easy as last time. It isn't.
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re. being an ET, I wonder whether you've read anything by Richard Bach? He does a lot of conjecturing in his books, where did we come from? Where were we before we were born here?

I like what you wrote about feeling stronger as a result of thinking outside the box, ie. thinking that this is not your real home. I was definitely an alien in my family of origin! It's been a tough road, and right now I need all the encouragement I can get.

Seems to me life on earth would be easy if we didn't have bodies that need defending and taking care of. So maybe that's how it was -- we could see what goes on here but couldn't do anything about it, couldn't have any effect, couldn't even say to the people around us: "Hey, this is nonsense. There's a better way..." and then foof! became incarnate, starting again helpless and scared, forgot everything we knew.

I will meditate on your ideas. Thank you.
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing, truly!
I relate to a lot of what you write Hikari.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I think I am strong enough now to get rid of my wheat addiction.
I realised it creates in me some insuline resistance that makes me feel really not good from time to time.
And even though I just eat a boil of pasta a day well my waist increased and I don't find that comfortable.
So now I stop eating wheat..and there is nothing else I still want to eat so I stop eating completely.
I think it is gonna be hard a bit for a little bit of days because of the insuline thing that makes me crave wheat.
But I have a pretty good raw green tea from China that a friend gave to me that I enjoy drinking everytime I feel this insuline thing. I think it is going to help me transitioning .

But I definitely am not going to eat again, now I understood it does not do to me any good at all. I don't want to have this addiction no more.
This time I want to remain food free until I am sure to not be addicted no more

Last edited by Hikari on Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: