Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prana in Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well that is not the best choices for sure, but it could be worse than that"
And it's not the most processed food either (Sweet potatoes is natural isn't it? beans they are in can but I do not eat those with sugar ..and almonds with chocolate isn't as processed as many other things much worse than that..and I eat the organics ones , those that have no chemicals.
Also I eat bread with no salt and in France the bread isn't with lot of chemicals, it is just flour and yeast and water.

Yeah its not the best but I personaly don't believe that carrots and celery would be better to me, I dont like celery, it tastes bad to me so it will make me more depressed to eat that, and carrots is ok but it's not more healthy than sweet potatoes I believe (in the past I used to have a very cleaned diet..I was often depressive )..I just wanted to eat things that taste good to me, not really things that are healthy, so I think it is not that bad if I am naturally attracted to beans, dark chocolate, almonds and sweet potatoes...as its not the most unhealthy foods.

I don't think it is the diet that influences my mood, but my mood that influences my diet.
I think I am pretty strong so nothing can truely harm me if I decide it not to harm and I never go too far IMO. Actually it is the most unhealthy things I did in my life because I was always obsessed with healthy eating most of my life and so now it's like I allow myself to do things I was forbidden me in the past (like eating wheat and beans in can) but seriously it is not that bad. I could smoke and drink alcohol, eat pastries and hamburgers, I am very far from this and would certainly never go that far . I don't think I have a self destructive behavior. Maybe for a day I ate bad but I go back on track always and nourrish in me positive thoughts even thought it does not seem like .
Candid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
I don't think it is the diet that influences my mood, but my mood that influences my diet.

We're probably on the same page here. I too suffer from depression, and I turn to worse things (cigarettes and coffee) to deal with my feelings. It's a cycle I seem to be stuck in.

I'm finding it sad to recall a successful fast and be unable to get back there. I can feel your frustration, too.

Quote:
I think I am pretty strong so nothing can truely harm me if I decide it not to harm ...

I do believe our minds are the final arbiter. I know my mind is compromised right now and am still hoping a fast can resolve that... I'm just having trouble getting started. You do at least have your recent fast to prove to yourself it can be done.

Quote:
... seriously it is not that bad.

I'm glad to know this!
Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry you are dealing with depression too..
I think this is what I am going through too at the moment.
I tried to overcome it, but I came back to lot of wrong habits again.
Since I failed my audition, I am just like a Zombie again,
I over ate, did not manage to fast and I just stare at my computer screen since 3 days.
I feel upset angry ...
I am exausted to work and to never manage to reach my goal.
I am exausted also to be contacted by the things I do not want.
It seems now I still suffer from my PTSD that often makes me see the world like a very dark gloomy place surrounded by perverts.

I am so upset that I need to harass so much people and work so much for things I would like to do, (like acting in a musical theater play for children that I worked pretty hard, I recorded myself many times, spent days and days on it..) but the director of the play seems to be unsure about me.
Also that I failed so many times this audition for Disney, and they never tell me what's wrong, I have to guess what they want to see in 3 mins..it is such non sence.

Also with my music, I need to harass people all the time and everybody ignore me, I just feel so stuck.

But I often experience perverts contacting me, like in the past I had absolutly horrible frightening experiences with Casting Directors and other people like photographers so now I have no difficulties at all to admit the conspirationist theories that those people are depraved luciferians ..I started watching lot of videos about this than I suddenly realised it is all just so true and I experienced it from inside..Though the people doing those things are asleep and probably not even aware of what they do since they only care for money success and abusing girls... it is the fun life to them, I bet if they would see those videos accusing them to be luciferians they would just laugh and say its crasy..but in the end this is exactly what they do.
THere is simply not any other way to describe the kind of things they do, it is indeed lot of rituals, lot of symbols, lot of depravation, gloomy stuff with no respect for life, god or any good in the world.

Anyway I just do not know why I am writting about this again.
But it really destroyed my life and now I am in that dark mood again.
Also because I am exausted that is it so hard to manage to get a living by something that would make me happy..while all the time I am contacted by gloomy perverts on the internet, even if it happens rarely, like for instance I put an add looking to do petsitting on craiglist and I received about 3-4 replies from perverts...well that is so schocking so upsetting to receive replies like this, it is hard to remain happy and positive after that, it stays in a part of my mind always to remind me how dark and gloomy the world is.

And I feel so hopeless that no one seems to take this seriously, people always need to remind me with all done sentences like:
'not all men are like this'
'but craigslist is full of perverts'
'you have to be carefull'

As if all this was my own fault, as if I am the one responsible for it since I pay attention to it, post on the wrong websites and focus on the wrong men instead of the supposed good men that are different and not depraved and perverts. And that i am the only one to blame since it's my own fault as I am not carefull enough . So everytime I end up in a place with a gloomy man that says to me something gloomy or try to rape me this is my only fault to me alone because I am not carefull enough..and all this gives me so much anger..it is really really hard to not get depressed . And everytime I become depressed this is again for all those things that nobody understands and constantly seem to accuse me to be responsible of.

I would be so much happier if I would just manage to get what I want: act in a theater play for children and become professional in fantasy epic music and so never never never again have to deal with the gloomy world of adults.

I feel like I am facing a huge wall. And I am exausted to fight.
Candid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sorry to see all this, Hikari.

All I can suggest is that you don't try to do anything for at least a week. Forget about fasting, auditioning, or anything else that causes you to feel bad in any way. Permission just to be you and to feel your feelings.

That's where I'm at right now, anyway.
Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick update:
I went through very dark time.
Become super depressed and I even feel I escaped death.
I think I became possessed by a negative Entity that made me super sick.
I had a huge flu with strong headache, pain in my eyes...
I felt extremely miserable for more than a week, feeling surrounded by horrible depressive thoughts of death and loneliness.

Yesterday again I was struggling during the entire night.
So all this time I was eating again, I ate everyday oats with one or 2 bananas and 1 or 2 clementine or orange...sometimes chocolate.

Now I feel ready to start a water fast again so I will start tomorrow . Because I feel food makes me too uncomfortable and is the reason why I can't sleep and feel surrounded by so many unbearable thoughts.

When I think about eating it feels more and more unatural to me. I feel like everything taste like cardboard and is just totally processed. Even oats, even bananas. the kind of feeling it gives in my stomach isn't so pleasant, I feel like it creates a string, or attachement that makes me unable to reach my true potential.. But at the same time I am not sure my body is totally ready yet to totally give up completly food forever so I just try to respect when it wants to eat, but not always...I still often eat just to force it.
Candid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you manage to do this, Hikari, and won't expect to hear from you while you're fasting.

I'm feeling pretty rubbish and out-of-control, too. It's certainly time.
Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
I hope you manage to do this, Hikari, and won't expect to hear from you while you're fasting.

I'm feeling pretty rubbish and out-of-control, too. It's certainly time.

Sorry to read this,
Hope you gonna feel better, it's nice from you to reply me, it feels good that someone is reading me Smile
Maybe it's because of the weather, at the moment it is pretty unusually cold for this time of the year in paris.
Candid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works both ways, Hikari. We may differ philosophically but we are living very similar lives and challenges. I look to you for inspiration, too!
Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
It works both ways, Hikari. We may differ philosophically but we are living very similar lives and challenges. I look to you for inspiration, too!

Haha yes, we all have a different point of view and different ways to look at things , and this is what makes each of us so unique.
Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not manage to fast all this time, I became a freegan....
But now today I want to stop and hope I will.
I think this world is too ugly...people are just greedy and demonic. I do not want to keep living this way in this world having this life.
It is not worth, I really hope I will be strong enough to stop eating.
Maybe this is really negative, but even though I keep eating, I am convinced I only have 2-3 years to live, because since a while I become so depressed and negative, I can feel I am on the edge to have a brain seizure or heart attack.
I was too unhappy in my life, I was unhappy 95% of the time those past 17 years. So I could not live 10 years more like this.
Candid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we're both in a bad way. But neither of us has given up.
RootChakraLightWorker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read all 3 pages. I would like to address Hikari's efforts here and possibly offer some insight.

I see you are already familiar with the Law of One. Did you read the 5 books of the Ra Material? I would be very interested to know how much, if at all, it influenced your life, and if it did, in what ways. I am aware you consider yourself an ET. Most of us lightworkers are ETs. Have you ever thought of yourself as a wanderer of the Ra social memory complex, from Venus?

On another note, regarding your search into the UFO phenomenon, as in Paul Hellyer's testimony and others in the Citizen Hearing (and the Disclosure Project, I admire Steven Greer's resolve in the issue, as much as that of Stephen Bassett and a few others) and David Wilcock's works (Above Majesctic, etc.). We are all hoping for disclosure, which does not seem to come, year after year, promise after promise. I know your have your belief regarding fall of 2021, but in case it does not happen, in case free energy technologies are not going to be made available for all of humanity, Are you aware of an alternative. I notice you have been experiencing much depression and disappointment in people, mostly men, and you seem to have little hope for the future. I would risk the assumption that you are familiar with the mechanisms and laws of the Universe that make it possible for us to create our reality. Indeed, that's what we all do, however, similarly to young souls that do not yet plan their own incarnations until they're ready, most of us create our realities unconsciously. Neither is the creation process supposed to work like "I want a Ferrari, let's visualise every day".

It takes a certain degree of spiritual maturity to take responsibility for being where you are in life, to come to the realisation that you are exactly where you wanted to be, rather than play victim. From that point on one can take that responsibility and start consciously creating their own reality, which starts with, first of all, knowing the self, and secondly, accepting the self. Why am I saying this, and what's this got to do with free energy disclosure? We the people do not really need disclosure. We have all the power.

I see you are aware of this to a great degree, when you say you do not buy in large supermarkets, etc. However you also said that, unlike most breatharians or others aspiring to become ones, you live in a big city and are happy to be living there. Putting aside the obvious effects of electromagnetic radiation (Wi-Fi, radio towers, 3G-5G, electric power plants and generators, etc.)and pollution and noise, there is the increased speed of life and overcrowding, bust most importantly, the lack of nature. How do you feel about that, have you never felt the need for daily walks in a forest, or a stroll on a beach, things like that? Have you ever lived in the countryside? I would like to hear more about your experience with nature, or the lack of it, and how you relate to it all, or what it is that makes you prefer living in a big city.

The reason I am asking you these questions is because as I read your story it seems to me that most, or even all, of your problems could be fixed by moving to the country. You mention the problems of living in the monetary system. I have a few comments on that. 1.: Not all societies use money. There are societies that do not even have a concept of ownership. 2.: In societies that do use the monetary system, not everyone is part of the system. You can quit. It's a choice. Have you ever read Mark Boyle's stories? 3.: I never once heard you talk about the Venus Project. In case you are not familiar with it, please watch The Choice is Ours on youtube. For anyone not familiar with it, it is a proposed new social paradigm based on a resource-based economy as opposed to relying on a monetary system. You can find out more on thevenusproject.com, click learn more, and FAQ. You may need to type something and click Start Over to see all the topics. We have been working on all the details for decades, under Jacques Fresco's leadership, working out all the details of the infrastructure, the education system, etc. Most of us are simply volunteers but I have a strong believe that we can make this a reality for all humanity soon if we all work together. 4.: While we're waiting for that world to arrive there is a lot we can do for ourselves in our own personal lives, to live without money and to become breatharians. Let me share my idea with you here:

I have worked out a simple formula over the years, in my quest for the ultimate freedom. I have been able to reduce it to 3 steps: 1. Buy a caravan. 2. Put solar panels on top. 3. Become a breatharian and drink collected rain water or stream water. What does that give you? Shelter, heating, mobility. More space: no fridge and cooker, no table and chairs, sink and dishwasher, no plates and cutlery, etc. No need to shop, no need to cook, no need to wash dishes, no waste. No electricity bill, no gas bill, no water bill, no rent, no mortgage, no food bill. No expenses, no need for money, no need for a job to survive. You do what you want, when you want, how you want, with whom you want. Play music. Help others. Volunteer. Heal. Explore nature.

Also you mentioned you have been sick lately. Autoimmune in the past and colds more recently? Sorry, I do not recall exactly. Have you heard of the Wim Hof Method? In case anyone is interested, search for How to Never Get Sick Again. The first result should be the one you need, it may well be the best-spent 24 minutes of your lives. The ladies may prefer watch Sky's video, The WIM HOF METHOD Explained - the science & research. I am not sure if I am allowed to post links here or not, so these are the titles.

I have a lot more to share about breatharianism, but I will do that in a separate topic. I just wanted to address Hikari's experiences here for now as she seems to be the one keeping this forum alive at the moment. I resonate with a lot you are sharing, Hikari, and I would like to thank you in the name of all of our silent reader friends. We wish you the best in your pursuit of your path and hope you will join us in a free, happy and content life, in your own time, when you're ready. There is help when you need it. You only need to ask. Much love.

RCLW
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you for the message,
Well I evolved now, I avoid everything spiritual and I do not listen to people from the UFO community anymore.
I read the first book of Law of one , I tried to read the second than I realised I did not liked it anymore, it is the personal path and experience of the people who wrote that book but not my path , I do not want to get influenced by it as many things they said made no sence to me, I focus inward instead to find my own truth
I have my own stuggle, at the moment I write a lot so sometimes people attack me with this but all I can say is that they should not focus on me and focus on themselves instead, why does it bother people what I believe and what I read? Iam not God and I do not know anything better than anyone, I just know myself and what I experience as truth and it is enough to me. I do not care other people's point of view. And I am not even sure I still have the force to read other people 's messages (I can write a lot myself but I have no energy to read other people..I am sorry about this) have a good evening!
RootChakraLightWorker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hikari wrote:
thank you for the message,
Well I evolved now, I avoid everything spiritual and I do not listen to people from the UFO community anymore.
I read the first book of Law of one , I tried to read the second than I realised I did not liked it anymore, it is the personal path and experience of the people who wrote that book but not my path , I do not want to get influenced by it as many things they said made no sence to me, I focus inward instead to find my own truth
I have my own stuggle, at the moment I write a lot so sometimes people attack me with this but all I can say is that they should not focus on me and focus on themselves instead, why does it bother people what I believe and what I read? Iam not God and I do not know anything better than anyone, I just know myself and what I experience as truth and it is enough to me. I do not care other people's point of view. And I am not even sure I still have the force to read other people 's messages (I can write a lot myself but I have no energy to read other people..I am sorry about this) have a good evening!

I am not sure I would call avoiding everything spiritual "evolution". With that logic, someone who goes psycho has just evolved beyond considering other people's feelings. What can I say? Good on you.

The Law of One material was not "written". It was channeled from a 6th density social memory complex. But you are right. It's not "gospel". And you're certainly not the only one it didn't make sense to. There are few that are ready to understand its message (all is one), it's easy to just dismiss it off the bat.

I don't think it bothers anyone what you believe. Nobody really cares what other people believe. Do you?

You are not God? Well that was a surprise. Is there anything you can be? Are you the Demiurge or something? I thought all is one, all is God, all is Love. Of course, not everyone can see that.

There is a lot of things you don't seem to care about. What DO you care about? What do you like to do to make the world a better place?

By the way, ignoring universal laws or radiation in big cities does not make them disappear. You can believe what you want, but breathing in car fumes all day every day will not go unnoticed by your body. With the logic of ignorance why not smoke cigarettes and eat red meat? Some smokers live to be over 100 years old, so it can't be bad, right? You can just cancel out all bad effects with the power of the mind. Let's all smoke. What good is trying to eat healthily while you breathe car fumes?

I am sorry to see you have developed some type of paranoia. I will guess that you will imagine that I am attacking you. Everyone who tells you anything that is different to what you believe in right now is attacking you. And they want to force their beliefs upon you. Am I right?

There is nothing anyone can do to help you I'm afraid, with your paranoia or with your repeated failures to transition to join the rest of us in our breatharian lifestyle. But why would you want that anyway? What is your motivation? What are you trying to achieve?
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RootChakraLightWorker wrote:
I know your have your belief regarding fall of 2021, but in case it does not happen, in case free energy technologies are not going to be made available for all of humanity, Are you aware of an alternative.

RCLW

Yes I was interested by all this stuff I read from the UFO Community but not anymore. I just started to realise those people live a life too far from me and have different struggles than I.
So I can't connect (for instance to me it is already a reality to live with no money as the gouvernment in France pay for my rent, my electricity bill and food is free as there is the freegan mouvement now that is huge) and I don't think people need a technology to heal as I can heal with meditation it seems to me..even though it takes sometimes a long time but it is a training.

I do not have any particular belief..about 2021 It is just something I found was helping me but now I took lot of distance with all this. I wrote that in the past..I am not someone who manage to stick to something for a long time and believe too seriously to things that are in the past or future that I can't know, but I find it something sometimes that is helping me to move forward.

I am sorry I am not sure I will manage to read the last message as the first sentence seemed to be aggressive and mean.
There is nothing wrong to me to not follow people and communities that claims loud to be spiritual as a spiritual path is personal and individual. Then I write a lot but I am not someone who knows anything better than anyone. I am unperfect and there is no point to attack me on this.. The Law of one is not an absolute authority concerning spirituality as spirituality is something we focus inward of us so we don't need to read and listen to anyone outside of ourselves for this and at the moment this is the thing I try to protect myself from. kind regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: