Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

131. COOPERATION FOR DEVELOPMENT - intro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: 131. COOPERATION FOR DEVELOPMENT - intro Reply with quote

COOPERATION FOR DEVELOPMENT

One of growth characteristics of the human civilization on the Earth is that the human is discovering more and more of their abilities, which proves how big and largely unknown power they possess in themselves. This growth is being caused by expansion of the Consciousness sphere that the human lives in.

One of this abilities is to maintain the body in proper functioning without inserting into it substances commonly recognized as food. This ability, although still very little known on the Earth, becomes a part of life style of more and more people.

One of reasons why people choose worse solutions for themselves is insufficient amount of information they have. False beliefs, superstitions, falsehood, misunderstandings are caused by lack of true information. Nowadays an average person has almost no knowledge about the ability to live completely without food. This is why I feel that it is worth to give people more true and scientifically researched information so that they can decide with more certainty about making advantages changes in their life.

I am open for cooperation especially with scientists, doctors, journalists, editors and institutions interested in serious research about inedia, non-eating and fasting. The goal of this cooperation is to create a comprehensive documentation, which can be beneficially used by people. Furthermore inedia is an interesting subject for master, doctorate or other dissertation.

Please, do not fear the establishment, have the spirit to explore this subject with open mind. I will readily cooperate with you for good of people, so do not hesitate to contact me.
Bhairavananda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Thankyou Joachim!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,this is my first post here on this forum - i have been a very active member on Jas's forum for a few years now - and i just wanted to say to Joachim,although i only come on to this site every now and then,it is great that you are doing,and have done soooooooooo much experimentation and documentation on the subject of LOL,it is such an amazing servive to those that are still fresh after their "Transition" and even to those that are either very much post-transition and those that are considering it at some point in their forseeable future.Also some of the information in your book on-line is very valuable,as some of those things that you are talking about have not really been discuseed before - as far as my research has shown me anyway! - and this is another reason that i for one am glad that these sorts of "self-help" sites are popping up everywhere - in this case,"Self-Mastery".Love and light to you all - Lotus Akunda Love xxxooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: