Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prana in Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RootChakraLightWorker wrote:
Putting aside the obvious effects of electromagnetic radiation (Wi-Fi, radio towers, 3G-5G, electric power plants and generators, etc.)and pollution and noise, there is the increased speed of life and overcrowding, bust most importantly, the lack of nature. How do you feel about that, have you never felt the need for daily walks in a forest, or a stroll on a beach, things like that? Have you ever lived in the countryside? I would like to hear more about your experience with nature, or the lack of it, and how you relate to it all, or what it is that makes you prefer living in a big city.

RCLW

Thank you for asking that question!!! I realise I wanted to write about but never did.
Well I live in Paris.
There is several big forests just near by.
I live close to a big parc.
This summer I was going everyday to the forest of Vincennes .
Of course it is not the same as living in a country side.
I come from the countryside. I was born in a very small village of 600 unhabitants lost in the middle of nowhere.
But last year I spent 3 months in Uganda, Africa, I lived in the forest there ..there were no wifi no electricity..though I did not feel any electro magnetism and felt the atmosphere was very heavy...
strangly as soon as the plane landed in Paris I started to feel all the electro-magnetism.
I don't know if that is the wifi or phones that I feel but it sometimes really make me feel good and that's how I managed to become breatharian on several occasions.
I think it is all type of energies as sometimes I can feel inside of my body someone laughing near by, sometimes I feel strong energies but I do not find any explanation to them.
In my building I can feel the mouvements from my neighbors in other appartements.
I don't think living in Paris is like living in a big city, it feels like a small village to me. There are forests all around and districts and every district is like a village. it is very different than living in London or New york to me. People still are rural somehow, not too much citizen , at least that 's how I feel
Though life in PAris has been really hard for me and I hated it for a long time.
But now I realise that I am lucky to be here, I feel lot of support.
I struggle with money and I struggle to find a job but I am so thankful with all the help I receive from the gouvernment and I never felt so supported .. I feel The gouvernement and the system here in Paris is supporting me to help me to find a way to make a living that would make me happy, while I never felt supported for this by my own family.
I think there is a lot of energy in Paris. Somedays it can be very uplifting and you can feel lot of solidarity..some other days it is gonna drag you down, as well because not everybody is always on a good mood, myself the first. But life is a struggle. So that is why I dont think living in a big city deprive me from Prana...I think this is the energy of people that nourrish me maybe ..with also other things not necessarly always positive I have to admit as I feel sometimes like a sponge.
I have not been to the beach for a long time but I surely would love to go, at the moment I am too poor to go.

But then I really hate all those cars everywhere,,so yeah all the cars remind me everyday that I do not want this system to continue forever and this need to change.

Last edited by Hikari on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also started to grow lot of flowers on my window and just the view of it makes me feel good..
So I don't feel so much separated from nature.
Than it is different than London.
In 2017 I lived in Northwood in Great London and then Windsor and I was surrounded by a very big beautiful forest there..that is when I went through some very strange phenomenons and started to see many UFOS and I even believe I was visited by ETs one night, but I am not sure anymore this was real.
Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I
I have worked out a simple formula over the years, in my quest for the ultimate freedom. I have been able to reduce it to 3 steps: 1. Buy a caravan. 2. Put solar panels on top. 3. Become a breatharian and drink collected rain water or stream water. What does that give you? Shelter, heating, mobility. More space: no fridge and cooker, no table and chairs, sink and dishwasher, no plates and cutlery, etc. No need to shop, no need to cook, no need to wash dishes, no waste. No electricity bill, no gas bill, no water bill, no rent, no mortgage, no food bill. No expenses, no need for money, no need for a job to survive. You do what you want, when you want, how you want, with whom you want. Play music. Help others. Volunteer. Heal. Explore nature.

Also you mentioned you have been sick lately. Autoimmune in the past and colds more recently? Sorry, I do not recall exactly. Have you heard of the Wim Hof Method? In case anyone is interested, search for How to Never Get Sick Again. The first result should be the one you need, it may well be the best-spent 24 minutes of your lives. The ladies may prefer watch Sky's video, The WIM HOF METHOD Explained - the science & research. I am not sure if I am allowed to post links here or not, so these are the titles.

RCLW

Yes I know win hof but I take cold showers since a long time.
There is no point to go to such extremes for me..everyone has a different path.
I do not seek to live in a caravan, at the moment I could not go live anywhere else than paris because I feel secure at paris...and security is important to me.
I love my appartement, I feel good in it, I love the city, all museums are free and I feel totaly free to train myself into music, painting , dancing with the best schools..there is disneyland just near by and I love disney because it is an other world where we have to be kind and to smile. Even though it is an unperfect capitalist crasy expensive thing, people spend a lot of money to buy plastic stuff that polute the planet and manufactured in poor countries it is true.. well the only thing I am good to is to be nice and kind to people I think, it makes me feel good to smile, it makes me forget my depression and I grew up with Disney movies so it is a huge part of my childhood that is a place in my heart now, it is important to me that people do not forget their childhood that is the reason why I came to live in paris in the first place, because I wanted to be close to Disney. Than I know lot of people would get upset after me because of this, but as I say I am not perfect, the world is unperfect, there are people that makes me upset and angry because they are unkind and aggressive like those working in the subway from paris, but at the same time I realise that to them what is important is to make people respect the rules . And so that is their thing that they fight for and I think it is a good thing that they know why they are alive and found out even though they make me upset and angry to be so unkind even to me as I am not a criminal...and I would like to insult them often. But if they were not here, the subway would be a mess and nobody will respect anything. Everyone must find their place and why they are here but we are not here to judge anyone's choice and this is what I try to remind me.
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hikari"

By the way, ignoring universal laws or radiation in big cities does not make them disappear. You can believe what you want, but breathing in car fumes all day every day will not go unnoticed by your body. With the logic of ignorance why not smoke cigarettes and eat red meat? Some smokers live to be over 100 years old, so it can't be bad, right? You can just cancel out all bad effects with the power of the mind. Let's all smoke. What good is trying to eat healthily while you breathe car fumes?

I am sorry to see you have developed some type of paranoia. I will guess that you will imagine that I am attacking you. Everyone who tells you anything that is different to what you believe in right now is attacking you. And they want to force their beliefs upon you. Am I right?

That is such a mean message!
Yes I am aware of pollution, the world is not perfect, many people suffer from that, today I talked to a lady and she said to me she suffers big allergies because of car pollution..I myself used to suffer to allergies too but I managed to heal a great part of it thanks to meditation ...everybody is sick because of that.that is why I hope the world will change and people driving their cars will open their conscioussness. For my part I do the best I can, I do not drive any car, I only use public transports , I help to make people aware of permaculture and I do permaculture myself..we are slowly transitioning but it is not going to happen over night..in Paris they distributed free seeds to whoever wanted it 2 weeks ago because they want everyone to grow plants on their balcony, windows, free spaces....I see lot of advertisings to try to open the mind of people and make them respect nature more..Even at disneyland they make a huge campaign to make people aware of plastic in the oceans and so consume less ... many people are just self focus or work so much that they do not get the time to look around and see how the planet is being destroyed. But I used to be like that too and I awoke myself so I know it is just a question of time before it becomes a planetary change.
Hikari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RootChakraLightWorker"]
Hikari wrote:

There is nothing anyone can do to help you I'm afraid, with your paranoia or with your repeated failures to transition to join the rest of us in our breatharian lifestyle. But why would you want that anyway? What is your motivation? What are you trying to achieve?

That is so so mean
I presume you are that guy who think I am your soul mate that wrote me by private message on facebook?
I am sorry I just can't stand perversion in people so I needed to block you because I hate people that think they see weaknesses in my writings and try to take advantage of it..
I just hurted your EGO so it is nothing that gonna kill you, I think it will do you good because it is not right to contact women on the internet the way you did...it was so sick..and expecially all the insults...
I should have ignore your message but I am depressive and have health issues at the moment so I just was not on the right state of mind to just ignore you and I think it is an ugly behavior to try to take advantage of my depression the way you did. Good luck to you ! there are many women in the world, you certainly gonna find your true soul mate someday Smile
Someone with a bipolar disorder that would feel fine to be called a soul mate and at the same time denigrated on everything than called a psycho and glutonous and over nice fancy words..Smile
RootChakraLightWorker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hikari"][quote="RootChakraLightWorker"]
Hikari wrote:

That is so so mean
I presume you are that guy who think I am your soul mate that wrote me by private message on facebook?
I am sorry I just can't stand perversion in people so I needed to block you because I hate people that think they see weaknesses in my writings and try to take advantage of it..
I just hurted your EGO so it is nothing that gonna kill you, I think it will do you good because it is not right to contact women on the internet the way you did...it was so sick..and expecially all the insults...
I should have ignore your message but I am depressive and have health issues at the moment so I just was not on the right state of mind to just ignore you and I think it is an ugly behavior to try to take advantage of my depression the way you did. Good luck to you ! there are many women in the world, you certainly gonna find your true soul mate someday Smile
Someone with a bipolar disorder that would feel fine to be called a soul mate and at the same time denigrated on everything than called a psycho and glutonous and over nice fancy words..Smile

I am sorry, I don't do Facebook. I am surprised you do. Don't you find it suspicious that it's free? And I don't believe in soul mates either. Also I find it surprising how you brag about having hurt someone's ego on Facebook. You just said before that you are trying to be kind with people. If anyone has bipolar it is you apparently.

But this forum is supposed to be about breatharianism. Why don't you tell us how you're getting on with your transition instead of accusing me here with funny stuff? We can't wait to hear that you did it. No more chocolate almonds and pasta with bread please! But you said you keep changing your mind and ideas about everything. Does that mean that you've given up now?
Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RootChakraLightWorker"][quote="Hikari"][quote="RootChakraLightWorker"]
Hikari wrote:

I am sorry, I don't do Facebook. I am surprised you do. Don't you find it suspicious that it's free? And I don't believe in soul mates either. Also I find it surprising how you brag about having hurt someone's ego on Facebook. You just said before that you are trying to be kind with people. If anyone has bipolar it is you apparently.

Where did you see me bragging??? I do not see an brag..I am sorry if I missunderstood, I just find it surprising that 2 different trolls wrote me in the same day..so I am sorry if I missinterpreted and thought you were this person.
Well that is not really nice to know that there is an increase of people with bad intempt then that only wanna cause harm to others on the internet.
I did not brag about hurting anyone 's ego but that person started insulting me a lot and telling me I hurted him so as I thought you were this person I just wanted to assure you (if you were this person) that if anything I hurted it was only an Ego since it is not nice so try to manipulate than flatter someone on the internet by private message to in the end denigrate and insult the person..it is the EGO of the person that was doing that , not anything high..so I just wanted to reassure the person that he was not truly hurt. it was only something superficial that was hurted .
Anyway good bye I am never going to come back here no more I think I had enough, I do not need to prove anything to anyone, I will continue my breatharian path without sharing it online.
Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RootChakraLightWorker"][quote="Hikari"][quote="RootChakraLightWorker"]
Hikari wrote:

If anyone has bipolar it is you apparently.

Are you a doctor?
I apparently do not have bipolar disorder but just a small depression.. which is not the same.
I have been dealing with depression for a long time so I went to the doctor ..just to inform you! (even though I do not care what you think) As least I am getting treatment..which does not seem to be the case of many people on the internet.
I am not gonna spend my time here anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: