Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Note how I am here attempted caused being perceived/failure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hysterical_bored_snail

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Note how I am here attempted caused being perceived/failure Reply with quote

Capacities are wanted/sought.
Also on deeper levels than this universe/reality/life-structure - like the pulling power of a horse.
How does one gain capacities.
apparently it matters not that achieving such cause damage indicating structuring/seekings/fulfillment flows like possessing individuals - mankind historical thing

For some of us ending up in bad places like psychiatric abuses is worse than for others.
Like malmstroem points just way worse.

Yet me even sharing this causes ideas and delusions of presedence to be in control of capacities.
I was hurt very badly; caused extreme stress and weakness - resultingly something gained hold of me.

Is it that hard to comprehend?

Similarly when one lives on prana - one becomes able to do things.
Either a slow decrease would be necessary and that not only voluntarily and not forced voluntarity as harm occurs and capacities the same - or harm occurs. Capacities end up in exploitative culture/individuals sacrificing empowering harm massively.

By the effect from reading/listening presence being caused failure/perceived as though presedence or "must be controlled" should occur
Denial and unawareness harmful and going about information/data structures rightly important.

I think something very embarrased is trying to convince me such hurt me not, was not part of betrayal, did not fail and did do right and I think its presence living rightly and not rightly in this land. Can such not just acknowledge failure and part of such in harm and not feel so overly responsible instead of harming me even more..[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: