Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bye forum UPDATED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Technical, Suggestions, Restrictions, Spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cipher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Bye forum UPDATED Reply with quote

I would like the forum account deleted.

--------------

BEFORE I end account, suddenly and immediately:
https://privnote.com/03YhKxBv#BajDWk2Xf

---------------

Truly, thank you. I was looking for a vegan forum in Europe since I was there but I found none - only one connecting me to the states which felt complicated/weird and much affected the vegan focus. Then I found this - learned since it hosted in Europe.

As I left and seek to be safe, I think it is better with no contact.

"weird spirituality" (as I needed say for years when talking about anything outside a tiny frame of understanding):
1. I am fully aware you can affect me by affecting the writing I do - its not like you did not gather content and ways to "secure" etc. (speaking to culturality/collectivity).
2. Things like that there, drawing me into a behavior I do not exhibit being in a way I am not presenting me in a manner -> generating a perception generating an effect .. its not okay and its misuse of various kinds. One of the things I disliked the most growing up; various misuses for silly social games, hierarchicality and other manipulations and deceivings, presence is too unoccupied with the less unimportant things. (I should point out the identifying I feel with the circumstance of person: many things but also misuse of integrity blocking internet access and other breakings of human rights etc. - so I simply forgive.. collective flows=[language, habits, knowledge, awareness, microbiology, traits, various patterns, interconnection, consumption, ..] forms "actors" on "occurence" forming - very intentional even if its different from humans (even as we indirectly are much part of these)).

Thank you breatharianism.
I will continue to practice.
I am not quite ready to let go of the food currently and the ritual is not available due to financial blockages..
Candid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Goodbye CIPHER and HYSTERICAL_BORED_SNAIL Reply with quote

Goodbye to you, too.

Your rambling and incoherent contributions to this forum coupled with your eccentric (and irritating) use of vv for every w have served only to drive other members away.

I'm sorry to see you posted on two other threads after this one.

Is this going to be The Long Goodbye? I hope not.

I'm not sorry to think you've decided to move on; it gives me hope that the forum may yet return to thoughtful and coherent discussions of Inedia and related topics.

It will be good to see you follow through.
Cipher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://privnote.com/tuIi48nI#bs87UjuA9

Buddha failed at breatharianism because he vvas held on to - blocked leaving - returned.

Last edited by Cipher on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cipher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://privnote.com/iVSQJld5#8bo4p4p5w - comprehendability
--

https://privnote.com/SPxKv9ig#ycx3be3v0 - done being vvronged
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:11 am    Post subject: user Cipher deleted Reply with quote

User name "Cipher" has been deleted, as requested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Technical, Suggestions, Restrictions, Spam All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: