Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Family members in way of becoming breatharian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackpirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject: Family members in way of becoming breatharian Reply with quote

Is anyone in the same position?
Candid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Family members in way of becoming breatharian Reply with quote

Most of us! I understand even JMW now eats, because his wife cooks for herself and her children. My own month-long water fast, which I think of with great nostalgia, ended abruptly when my parents returned from an overseas trip.

I'm decades older now and have a husband who firmly believes in three meals a day. I've gained lots of unhealthy weight this year, but recently I've 'persuaded' him to stop bringing rubbish into our kitchen. PROGRESS!!

Now guess who has occasional cravings for junk?? Then there are the family occasions where refusal to eat or drink would be considered sacrilege and an insult to the host.

Interesting time of year to be fasting, so I wish you the best of luck and hope you'll post more about your experiences.
blackpirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents will not allow me to be breatharian or else I could be looking at force feeding in a hospital, so I have to move out and transition, sadly. I know they just care for me though but it's a calling that I have to answer. Thanks. I'm going to start juicing this Christmas and hope things go well. Smile I can only be liquidarian as long as I'm living with my parents. Rolling Eyes
Candid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any hospital would admit you, much less force-feed you, if you were healthy and doing all the things (apart from eating) that constitute your normal routine. Hospitals have too many sick or injured people to attend to! A psychiatric hospital certainly wouldn't take you in unless you were demonstrably gaga.

Even so, while living with parents you pretty much have to do what they want. Most people believe they need three meals a day, because they've never tried the alternative. When someone they care about sets out to be a non-eater, they'll look for any negative change in you and simply won't see any benefit.

I wouldn't be too upset, in your situation. Becoming liquidarian and taking only juices is a great introduction to fasting. If (and only if) you were healthier and happier juice-fasting, your parents may take your efforts more seriously, or even join you. A warning, though: juicing is expensive and looks wasteful to people who eat, because so much pulp is being thrown away.

If you were to move out then attempt breatharianism, you'd have new and different kinds of stress factors that could easily sabotage your efforts, in which case all you would demonstrate to your parents would be that you can't manage your own life.

I sympathise and I wish you luck. Keep us updated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: