Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REGENERATE & REVITALIZE WITH NATURE POWERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:31 am    Post subject: REGENERATE & REVITALIZE WITH NATURE POWERS Reply with quote

I, Joachim, invite you to participate in my seminar hold in nature

REGENERATE & REVITALIZE WITH NATURE POWERS
New Zealand, 16 ? 27 of March 2020

Having visited many places on Earth, I have chosen New Zealand for our nature seminar mainly because of its wonderful nature. Zealanders are very aware of the importance to preserve nature, that is why many places are still in almost natural state. Waters, air and soil are clean and wildlife makes you wonder.
I have travelled over 5200 km in New Zealand, researched over 80 places, until finally I have chosen the most suitable areas, where we can really benefit the most. You will miss New Zealand after you return home.
Have a look at these example photos and videos from New Zealand (come back latter for updates).
http://servilo.website.pl/media/newzealand .

PURPOSE
We will stay, learn and exercise in nature areas in order to:
- restore your physical and psychical health;
- regenerate and rejuvenate your body;
- deeper feel, understand life energy of Earth;
- make you better connected to nature so that you can utilize more life energy of Earth.
There is much more benefit for you in this seminar; reading about it is not enough, you need to feel it in order to know how miraculously beneficial nature is if you allow her to treat you.
The number of seminar participants is limited to 16 only.

The seminar file, with all information, is here:
http://servilo.website.pl/media/newzealand/seminar_places/NewZealandSeminar202003.pdf

Welcome you to join.

JMW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: