Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COVID-19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfectly timed to be posted on Twitter! Joachim, you're wonderful.
Candid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if you've seen this one.
https://www.resilience.org/stories/2020-09-23/bill-gates-global-agenda-and-how-we-can-resist-his-war-on-life/
Candid

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news in the UK.
https://thelightpaper.co.uk/subscribe
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:47 am    Post subject: false tests Reply with quote

Why you should never consent to a PCR test.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/11/13/covid-19-testing.aspx
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:52 am    Post subject: vaccines causing illness Reply with quote

Vaccines never ever work; well, they do but not the way the propaganda mass media wants you to believe.
For those to read who still might have a doubt about harmful effects of vaccines.
This is expecially important for those who consider taking the scamdemic 'Compulsory Vaccine ID 1984' vaccine.
Smile
https://www.globalresearch.ca/wisdom-whistle-blowing-vaccine-skeptics/5728764
Candid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering whether we'll have an option. It makes sense to me that we'll be informed when and where to go, with no right of refusal. They've had government-mandated vaccines for schoolchildren for years in Australia.

More to the point, I believe proof of having had it will be the barcoding that contains all our ID and acts as passport, driver's licence, bank account and personal records; and that therefore we simply won't be able to refuse.

I suppose any 'unclaimed' bank accounts will default to government. Just to hurry us up a bit if we're balking.

I certainly don't want a hastily thrown-together vaccine, nor do I believe in the novel virus as anything more than rebranded colds and flu.

I've stopped posting on Twitter. With nowhere to go and no one to see other than my husband, it was taking over my life and feeling too negative.
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:09 am    Post subject: optimistic view Reply with quote

Candid wrote:
IWith nowhere to go and no one to see other than my husband, it was taking over my life and feeling too negative.
Nature is one of possible solutions, to be safer, healthier and stronger. However, to live in nature requires some preparations which should be done now. You need to become entirely self-sufficient in nature, the farther from cities, the better. But it also requires courage now, to make such a decision.
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:24 pm    Post subject: well described scam Reply with quote

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public

"Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated On An Unsuspecting Public"

Listen to his video, so that you can learn more. Also, very well said.
Candid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this:

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

But I get the gist. Thanks.
JMW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: backup Reply with quote

[quote="Candid"]This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Read at the bottom of that article:
"In case the above video gets deleted by YouTube, a backup via Bitchute is available here."
The link is:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWPjDdXOWkOo/

A lot of deleted videos are still available at other, video free sites, for example bitchute,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: