Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

137. F.A.Q. - Why non-eaters do not go to places where ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: 137. F.A.Q. - Why non-eaters do not go to places where ... Reply with quote

Why non-eaters do not go to places where people starve and do not teach them?

You can ask this question to every non-eater you meet. I suppose that everyone sees this differently. If you ask me ? here is the answer.

The task I have undertaken is answering questions, so I am a source of information. I do not look for people seeking help and I do not offer it. I do help if I am asked, I can and I want to. This is why I go to places where people invite me. I do not have any invitation from places, where people are starving. If I had one, I would consider whether to go there.
Beside this, here is additional information.

There are persons on the Earth who have profitable interests in keeping people in starvation, ?incurable? illnesses, illiteracy and having nature polluted and so on. These persons, with very big money and power, are ready to do a lot in order to keep others in poverty, ignorance and feebleness, because such people are unconscious and easily manipulable slaves.

Persons teaching about inedia in places where people are starving, may easily endanger their life. It is easier to manipulate the behavior of desperate people who are ready ?to do anything? in order to receive ?a slice of bread? or ?a bowl of rice?.

Another method, which often is more efficient, is to educate people ?with a full stomach?, because they may be an example for others. This happens because people living in so called (industrially) ?undeveloped? countries follow solutions or taken examples from ?developed? countries.

By the way, we could ask: Why powerful and influential organizations which take care of feeding the starving are much less (or are not) interested in educating these people? Why simple solutions, which provide sufficient food productivity and which could have solved the global starvation problem long ago, are not allowed to be used in regions where people suffer from starvation? You may find very interesting and shocking answers to these questions if you dig deep enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> The book "Life Style Without Food" by Joachim M Werdin All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: