Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

first post, two questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rotem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: first post, two questions Reply with quote

hi all!

my process of 21 days ended at the 1.11.2005
it was magical and full with grace.
since than i am on liquids, with just a few dry days.
i enjoy my life very much
travelling, and happy to exist on this planet, and to bring the love to all dimantions...

there is one question, that for me is very important-

i am interested to know about getting pragnent while still on liquid only,
do you know of any story like that? is it your story by any chance?

another question that is important for a friend of mine- do you know something about healing from AIDS, with the help of the process?

love
light
and thank you creation!
JMW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: first post, two questions Reply with quote

rotem wrote:
my process of 21 days ended at the 1.11.2005
it was magical and full with grace.
Would you like to share more about it?

rotem wrote:
i am interested to know about getting pragnent while still on liquid only
It is always YOU who makes the final decision and is completely responsible for the outcome. I would say only this. As long as you are not sure, be more then careful about going pregnant when on a diet that does not conform with the RBN (RBN description is in the book “Life Style Without Food” on this forum). When your diet, non-eating, inedia or whatever is your way, is in accordance with the RBN, then all is right. Then you will feel this so well, that you will feel no need to ask others regarding this.

rotem wrote:
healing from AIDS, with the help of the process?
The 21 day process may help or not. The process, in essence, is a dry fast, so it is a very powerful heal method. The outcome of it greatly depends on your mind. Your belief system and pictures kept in your mind will impact the process results.
These are conditions which greatly help the human body to get rid of AIDS.
1. Removing parasites from the body (first fungus).
2. Following right diet, which may include fasting, non-eating or liquids-only.
3. Visualization or keeping right pictures in your mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: