Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

non-material beings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: non material beings Reply with quote

would it be possible to explain more about non material beings and their lack of connection with food?
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah, I can explain more but, please, tell me what exactly you would like to know. There is at least as much to talk about so called non-material beings as about people.
Blanche

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joachim,

I have often contact to entities, which are not incarnated here on Earth Surprised

One of them looks like a hybrid between an insect (spider) and a plant. I can see it with my physical eyes, but when I try to touch it, I do touch through it and my hand goes in the air. I have tried to paint and design it.

Another medium colleague from me has with Peter Kirchner made a reading for me, in order to learn, from where this being could be and why he visits me. By the way, a communication with this being was impossible, it was just there and watched me. I tried it very hard to communicate with it, but without any success.

Once, when I was very angry about all these troubles, I imagined the being as a vision via my third eye and strained out his spider-legs, throw it on the carpet and stamped it down. I was in despair, when I did that Rolling Eyes

Next time, when the being showed his self, it looked very ill, all his leg were hanging down and I got the impression that it cried, it looked so pathetic, that I had so pity on him... Sad Embarassed

Well, from the reading I got the information, that this being is from another system than our light system, a system called ?Chaleb?.

Further the guides said that this spider/plant is a part of my soul, who has an incarnation parallel running on the ?Chaleb?-system. The being would like to come in contact with me.

The homeland of my soul would be ?Chaleb? and I had not so often incarnated on Earth yet, I would be more or less a foreigner on Earth. ?Chaleb? is a system in which the souls incarnate with a subtle body and they are much more advanced than we are.

My brain translates the appearance of this being into a spider/plant, but normally it should look very lightful and beautiful. But my fear would let me see it like a beast. These are the words of Ephraim, the guide of my medium colleague.

Joachim, have you by chance ever heard of a similar story? I would be interested in it.

Namaste,
Blanche Smile
JMW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blanche wrote:
Joachim, have you by chance ever heart of a similar story? I would be interested in it.
Yes, although not the same story. I know that just in our universe there are countless numbers of so called intelligent beings. I traveled a lot in my past and visited many of different civilizations.
Blanche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joachim Smile,

would you mind, to tell a little more about your experiences?

I have read the books of Robert A. Monroe, the founder of the famous Monroe Institure in USA. It is very faszinating lectures, expecially for someone, who has OBEs too. And I have read a lot more about OBEs in the internet and in different other books, but there is no answer for that what I experience.

The great difference between an OBE and the seeing of this spider/plant is, that I can see them with my physical eyes and not with the third eye.

So I try, to investigate this phenomena, therefore my question.

Regards from Switzerland,
Blanche

Last edited by Blanche on Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>> would you mind, to tell a little more about your experiences?
I do not remember much of it. Well, I should say, I do not have visual memories but I have feelings and knowledge resulting from that time. I was piloting, with my mind only, a ship which could travel at immense speed, so going from one galaxy to another was a matter of seconds only. It let me meet many creatures, mostly humans. But, actually, it is almost impossible to imagine, how many so called intelligent life forms there are in our universe.
You may think that what I say sound a fantasy, but this is a fact. And, of course, I am not going to prove it Smile, so you can think about it as my imagination.

>> I have read the books of Robert A. Monroe
Traveling without the body is a very nice mean of visiting many places and this is much easier then in the body. After some exercises you can learn how to travel without being influenced by the time and space. You can meet very many different beings and communicate with them.

>> The great difference between an OBE and the seeing of this spider/plant is
Nice feelings about that creature. Seems to me that it wants to tell you something. Move the intellect aside and use feelings to hear it.
Blanche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

JMW wrote:

I do not remember much of it. Well, I should say, I do not have visual memories but I have feelings and knowledge resulting from that time. I was piloting, with my mind only, a ship which could travel at immense speed, so going from one galaxy to another was a matter of seconds only. It let me meet many creatures, mostly humans. But, actually, it is almost impossible to imagine, how many so called intelligent life forms there are in our universe.

There is no end and no beginning...

JMW wrote:
You may think that what I say sound a fantasy, but this is a fact. And, of course, I am not going to prove it Smile, so you can think about it as my imagination.

Absolutely not! I travel nearly every night "out of body" and I like it. Sometimes I talk with the people there, if there are humans, I tell them, that my physical body is in my bed at home and that I was here as a visitor. Sometimes they look at me, as I was not normal, but some people listen to me and look at me very thoughfully.

You can also say my travellings were imaginagens, but they are not. Then I have a full body feeling and when I touch something, it feels in my hands totally material.

Also, when I eat or drink some food in these Astral Planes it tasts very fine - oh it is wonderful on these Astral Planes - never cold or icy, always warm and sunny and the people are friendly and enjoy everything.

That are mostly Astral Planes, where I can meet humans. Not always can the inhabitants of such another Plane see me. But there are also sensitive beings, who notice my presence and sometimes they are a little alieneted.

>> I have read the books of Robert A. Monroe
JMW wrote:
Traveling without the body is a very nice mean of visiting many places and this is much easier then in the body. After some exercises you can learn how to travel without being influenced by the time and space. You can meet very many different beings and communicate with them.

Yes, only the communication is still a problem. But I am working on it.

>> The great difference between an OBE and the seeing of this spider/plant is
JMW wrote:
Nice feelings about that creature. Seems to me that it wants to tell you something. Move the intellect aside and use feelings to hear it.

Idea Yes, your right! When the time is ripe and I know more about it, I will post it and send you a copy of the painted pictures from it, if you like.

2 years ago I had a contact to a kind of beings, they have showed me many symbols, which I have painted/drawn too. But they gave me so many to see, every second about 10 symbols, that I could not remember all of that. And I do not know, what they wanted to say me - I did not understand Sad This was a meeting, which I received with my third eye, that means, I can/could see the pictures like a movie and in 3D, when I close my eyes.

Namaste,
Blanche
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> All the other topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: