Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

breatharianism and medication

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-aki-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: breatharianism and medication Reply with quote

Hi,

I wonder if a body that doesn't eat would be able digest medications in case they're needed; for example one has pain, how would it be possible to take in pain-killers;

thanks for opinions, I'm interested in concrete input, but not in philosophical ones, like "you won't get pain that you can't deal with"

Aki
JMW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: breatharianism and medication Reply with quote

Yes, you can eat any medications or other substances. Most medications are poisons. The body of a non-eater is much more sensitive, so probably much smaller dose would be enough.
Inediate's or non-eater's digestive tract is functioning properly, however, it works in a different way.
-aki-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:07 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Hi, thank you very much for the information!
Serafina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I had an injury before I did my transition that sometimes required medication. After the transition I didn't require any medication at all - the injury was nonexistent as far as I could tell.

When I began to eat again and interrupt the pranic programming, the pain came back to the point of needing to ingest medication again to reduce inflammation.

From my understanding, many illnesses/injuries correct themselves when a person is living a pranic lifestyle. The prana heals the persons body, if the person allows the prana to do that. My eyesight has started to heal as well.

In the process, its very individualistic. If you feel you need it, then take it. It will not harm the process. If you feel you don't then don't take it. Realise your full choice and self-responsibility in this process. Wink
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that, Serafina, it is interesting

It seems to me then that all food by definition is more or less slightly "inflammatory"... that's why some people device diets allowing for "less inflammatory" foods so that it helps them in a number of conditions...

It is interesting for me your testimony on eyesight improvement, because I am working a little bit on that too, but it is very very important to get rid of the old overprescribed glasses, otherwise they force the eyes to see through that terrible "hole" Some fasters have pointed out to this effect too, so it is great confirmation and encouragement for those of us who suffer the violence of lenses put on us as small children (probably at a point in brain development which have the effect of a temporary refractory eyesight condition). It seems like a body in fasting or inedia "detects" anything that is not in accordance with the true ideal natural body (in this case a deformed eyeball) and sets out to correct it.
Serafina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really feeling the inflammation various foods cause inside the body over the last couple of months.

I noticed my eye sight improving and then I was in a strange space of not being able to wear my glasses and not yet being able to see without them. I didn't know what to do then but pause the healing of the eyes until I could figure it out.

I am curious if sitting down for a long while like 6 hours and just meditating on prana healing the eyesight would create the healing I need. I do need to be able to see though for my day to day life!

Let me know how your healing goes. Smile
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Serafina, sorry about the late response,

this may sound incredible to you, but I've lost fear to self-prescribe glasses for myself: I just put on a myopia dyopter for survival and rarely I need more, so that I am very close to wear nothing, it is the only way to come round the problem; I dont think anything bad happens; it must be 5 months now that I discarded the old glasses; indeed if they feel very strong that means you re improving.

you have here all the information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8DQX-gWPE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Inedia, Breatharianism, non-eating, fasting All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: