Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dry Fasting Experience - Inedia Transition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serafina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for another reply. I am learning how to use the forum!

I wanted to say one thing about the weight. The weight thing is very interesting to me because I've gained weight on dry days and lost weight on eating days. I think weight is a huge mind game. There were people in our process who did continue to loose weight making them "too skinny". If you look at the people who leave the 21 day process they are super skinny too. Ray has said that they would balance out in 3-6 months after the process.

I lost ten lbs, going from 110 to 100 (I am tiny), and it felt good because it was the flub on my belly that I lost, which I've never lost, and I haven't shifted in weight in three months really. I go from 98.9 to 99.9 but that's about it.

I feel that exercise is extremely important and balances the weight in the process. Exercise helps to intake the correct amount of prana for the body and moves excess and old body weight out. It also provides the opportunity for mental correction in how the body is perceived. We perceive the body as strong and awesome and that is how it will be.

What this process has taught me is that everything in my life is literally a creation of the programs that are operating inside of my brain. My body can be transformed as long as the programs in the brain are strong than the outside/internal emotional factors. My weight did so well because I don't have weight issues (and never really have). I liked my body before and I like it now and neither of them are better to me weight-wise. I do like this new body's feeling of lightness though better.

Just some thoughts.
relicko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem like a great person. I like your style of articulation.

I agree this process is highly individual. My own case resembles absolutely nothing from the testimonials I heared about. None. I seem to have a completely different reaction to water. Not only I never get dehydrated on a dry fast, I couldn't even let water touch my body for nearly a month. These days I find it more bearable.

Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of Ray. As you keenly noticed, I do share some bold attributes with him, some of which are the need to self-promote & too much emphasis on how you come across. Ray has a massive ego. The only reason I forgive him for his ego driven personality, is that he's being honest about it. He admits, for instance, to being condescending and looking down on other people, and trying to be more humble. His facebook page is overflooded with narcissistic self-portraits. He thinks he's awesome and loving it. Makes me at times question his motives for doing what he's doing, but I give him the benefit of the doubt that it's a mixture of drives & motives. I personally don't see him as a dominantly spiritual person. He's very "New-Agey".

As for the weight, I really don't know what to say. Despite trying to think positively about it, that TODAY is the day I will gain weight, it just doesn't seem to work. I'm quite frustrated really as I'm dying to know what happens within my body, what it's doing that it takes so long and why it isn't starting rebuilding itself yet. Despite being very alert mind-wise, my body is pretty weak, I had very low muscle mass for quite awhile now. Exercise is quite difficult. I'm really optimistic about Jupiter entering Libra several days ago. It will enter my 1st house next week. Whether it will assist in weight gain or not doesn't matter, as my mind believes it will help.

As for updating: I'm entering into the 5th day of yet another dry fast. No symptoms whatsoever. No dryness, no cravings, less urination. As mentioned, I rarely feel any kind of sensations within my body which kinda sucks as it feels like nothing happens. I would honestly prefer to feel pain rather than feel nothing. I want to get some glimpse of what is happening inside me. Really waiting forward to the surging energy to manifest on the end of the detox. Can't wait to finish this period and carry on with a new chapter in my life.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Detox Reply with quote

Relicko,

I am curious why you feel that you have not completed your detox? My understanding was the signs of detox are the symptoms of pain and discomfort but you said your not having any. Could it be that you are ready to sustain the full life style of a breatharian? I do realize that emotionally this choice is affected by social issues of eating around and with others but maybe your body is ready to move forward. Just a though.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Detox Reply with quote

Relicko,

I am curious why you feel that you have not completed your detox? My understanding was the signs of detox are the symptoms of pain and discomfort but you said your not having any. Could it be that you are ready to sustain the full life style of a breatharian? I do realize that emotionally this choice is affected by social issues of eating around and with others but maybe your body is ready to move forward. Just a though.
relicko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the signs of transitioning should be increasing vigor & weight stabilisation. I got none. Still weak, still losing weight.

Edit: decided to do some exercise. Wow. Just... wow. Suddenly I was filled with lots of strength. Due to the weakness I didn't move alot throughout all my detox period. Perhaps that was a mistake. I'll try to move more and exercise. I'll update how it goes.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

That sounds inspiring thanks for the update.
relicko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to do yet another water flush. It's ridiculous what still comes out of me after two months of only dry fasting / fruits.
Serafina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I am so happy to hear that the exercise helped!

I feel like the detox happens for a long time after. As you said, it is decades of food that is being detoxed from our bodies. It is decades of sh*t in my case being purified, lol.

So be gentle. Love where you are at. Your body, spirit and soul all know whats up. Smile
relicko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I'm somewhat conflicted when it comes to consuming fruits. Feels like trying to balance on a middle of a swing.

On the one hand there's the dry fasting which equals an Inediate state once one is capable of prolonging this state while feeling healthy. In this state ingesting anything would only drive the body out of balance, and fruit is considered a "drug" just like any other food, just milder. The body doesn't need anything.

On the other hand, there's the actual scientific approach showing both in theory and in reality that fruits contain lots of components helping in detoxing the body of toxins and in general could assist in many disturbed bodily functions. In that sense, fruits would be beneficial if consumed when the body asks for it. But then again, if the body is capable of sustaining itself and knows best how to detox itself, why consume fruits at all? Why use elimination methods such as enemas / flushes? If the body could sustain the detoxing period of no food, it could sustain the elimination process aswell. Enema is an unnatural method, unless you can persuade a miniature elephant or anteater to splash water into your anus. Laughing A water flush is somewhat more natural as you could drink sea water.

It has been 3 days since going out of the dry fast with a flush, and I've been consuming fruits daily since then. To be honest, it's quite frustrating to go for so long without food or water, not feeling like I even want anything, but see nothing substantial enough happening besides keeping losing weight & still being on the weak side. Well, besides the common improved skin/hair/nails etc'. My moments of joy are when I eliminate after a flush, I just love the process of junk coming out of me. The moment I consume a fruit, I feel alive again, not because of the sugar or its components per physiology, but the act itself, the joining with the fruit, the act of consuming it, the sweetness, it is very uplifting. And I tend to support this act by reading about the physiological effects of the fruit in the ayurvedic literature or common knowledge about the benefits of fruit consumption. I like knowing that if I consume a watermelon then it's mostly water (92%) and helps in cleansing the blood, the liver, the kidneys, etc'. That if I consume an orange it helps with blood flow (I suffer from cold feet for 7 years now, still didn't get rid of it). In general most if not all fruits are beneficial in assisting elimination. So basically, not seeing the kind of results I hope for from the dry fasting along with the need to eliminate whatever accumulated in the intestines drove me to giving more emphasis on fruit consumption, so atleast I'll be able to support my weight loss & enjoy the taste. That's where I am currently at, anyway, until further notice. Could be today or tomorrow or a week from now. Knowing that fruits are easily eliminated and has mostly beneficial detoxing effects makes me feel good despite consuming it as I know the detox process continues and eventually I will drop it altogether, no doubt. It's already pretty crazy that on days of taking fruits I gain more than 1kg, and most of it is water. Calories my arse, lol.

I believe the biggest issue with my transition is not being socially active. If I was out all day doing something, I'm 100% positive I would be over with this by now. I have too much free time on my hand. As it requires to be away from my family and I am on a vacation, not working, have no obligations, and generally am not a kind of person to spend his time aimlessly, I'm mostly indoors working on the computer. That's why I put so much emphasis on my weight. Regaining proper weight on my current state will allow me to engage with my family. I have a long history with them around my weight due to experimenting with various eating lifestyles, it was toxic being around them especially as they don't understand the road I'm on.
relicko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without realizing I got into Ray's method of "making a shake" only at night. Laughing I don't do shakes, but I do take in fruits at night time based on what I feel my body will appreciate. I like how it isn't about sugar or anything like that, as I could favour grapes or oranges at a certain point but not watermelon, for instance. Strengthens my approach in that there are ingredients in that certain fruit helping with my detox. At times I really savour the sour citrus of oranges. What I also realized is that I actually already made a certain bold & important transition. My default state has officially reversed itself; my natural orientation has changed into not eating/drinking anything. So, basically, when I do eat/drink it's for me like a normal person going into "fasting". Funny to think about it this way, but that's my reality now. Putting anything inside my body is my new "fasting". Wink

From here it's only a matter of time before I drop the fruits.
Serafina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you are in an amazing place. Smile

I understand your need to be away from the family. I was living with my family and working in a grocery store during my initial process (still working at a grocery store) and it was all kinds of challenging. Especially when they don't understand what you are doing and you look different every day.

I am curious if you are doing any pranic meditations? We were taught to do them every day during the process, and it seems those who have done them continuously since the process have alleviated the feelings of hunger (I have not yet apparently; I didn't do them daily either though since the process).

It's amazing the shift you have made. I found myself just loving juice and light blended soups. They are so amazing. I found the thought of fruit in its full form to be repulsive and actually haven't eaten any full formed fruit but a single grape since June 15th.

People kept making negative comments about my juice habits. I just love it. Easily would drink a litre a day of juice and feel really good. With water. I felt the juice was aiding the detox though, not inhibiting it.

I also feel repulsed by the ideas of enemas. It just doesn't sit right with me. *shrugs*
relicko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's 5:30am, was sleeping only 5 hours, and am so alert & awake.

Serafina Smile

I don't do specific kind of meditations or in any specific time, but I do participate in one atleast once daily, whenever it feels right I just get into it and it can last from 20 min to 3 hours. I'm not very acquainted with the feelings of hunger, atleast not physically. Are you? That feeling should disappear in a couple of days into the fasting. Cravings though are another story, but even them are gone as I conditioned my body to turn into fruits solely. We have immensely adaptive bodies; all we need is to readjust its mechanism, the taste buds, the emotional connection to certain foods, creating new synapses, you know? I think during the dry fasting whenever a rare odd craving appeared it was actually an emotional attachment being removed from my body, bringing up that certain emotional reaction, otherwise I can't see how it's possible to suddenly crave something you didn't eat in a decade. For instance, at one point I craved French Toast, which was something only my dad would make in rare occasions. He wasn't the cook in the house, and sometimes he would take the initiative and bring me french toast to my room, it was like his speciality. While I loved the taste, my stomach couldn't tolerate it, along with my dietary awareness, it wasn't something I would eat. And so, despite not eating it since my early 20s, it suddenly popped out of nowhere.

It's interesting you feel repulsed by the thought of consuming fruits in their whole state. I can understand the love of juices & soups. Half of my transition was with juices solely, and it has a major appeal. I wonder though what's causing this reaction towards the full form as it seems like a mental reaction rather than a physical one. After all, you drink a juice made of that fruit. Something to ponder about. Our minds can play lots of games with us. A year and a half ago I was going through some "mystical" experience in which I ate immense amounts & varieties of food, even meat, after being vegan for 2-3 years. Won't get into specifics, but my body ate on its own, and boy did it eat... and what it ate. It literally seemed like it just savoured anything I conditioned myself to dislike, to abstain from as being "bad". One of my favourite dishes, pizza, seemed awfully contaminated to me at that time, the smell of bread was awful. I literally didn't understand at the time how people eat that stuff, so much my body has changed through dietary changes. And yet, the moment my body was given a free pass, it went berserk on all of that junk, and I loved it.

I can understand an aversion to fruits in the sense of not wanting to consume anything, I experience that on a daily basis through conscious eating. I just feel whether I want a certain food and know exactly which one I want or not at which times. But repulsion... hmm. You should check what's causing that. Perhaps something through Ray's process conditioned you to think whole fruits are bad due to allegedly re-establishing neural connection from chewing?

Guess I'll give a brief update: Was dry fasting for two days with the intention of going all the way, but the mind games around fruits continues, and I think it's not just games but something I actually need to take into consideration full-on. And I decided that I will. As much as I'd like to believe that the body can sustain itself and rebuild itself, it isn't happening for me at this point and I'm just too damn skinny for my own good. And so I took a conscious choice to gain weight through natural means, whatever they are, as according to Torrence the body doesn't "digest" anything, which I disagree as the body sure digests the energetics of the food, and that's enough for me as luckily enough I have a background in Ayurveda which talks exactly about that. In order to strengthen the body, to gain weight, one should consume more Kapha & Ojas building substances, and so I added also Bananas & Dates to the menu, both chewed to their liquid form. My hair & skin improved so much, it's encouraging. I also use my glasses much less. Didn't use 'em at all yesterday. Fasting, low weight, increases Vata or Air in the body, and I suffer from too much of this element for many years now. In my core I'm a Fire/Earth type, and so I put more emphasis on consuming that which increases these elements and reduces the excess air. When I'm at proper weight & strength, I'll get back to abstinence. Meanwhile, I'll fancy me some sweet lovin' fruits. Wink
Serafina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thoughts about the hunger. That's one of the things that bothers me most - the feeling of hunger. Even as I type this I know it will pass. My initial 30 days without food I experienced hunger every day. Tal and Ray were surprised I was still feeling hunger, as apparently it's supposed to fad within a couple of weeks. My thinking is that because I am such an empath and I work in a health food store with a deli that perhaps I'm picking up other peoples hunger and cravings.

I think this was proven true for me when I noticed on weekends not in the store I was less hungry and when I went to a festival for a week and wasn't around food/people buying food I went almost the entire week with just a few seconds of hunger.

That's my theory. I don't know for certain though I can say that week without hunger, OH MY GOD. I was like "well, this process is working and that certainly was nice!". I also notice the more I think about hunger the hungrier I get.

I've noticed that all my cravings are emotional in nature. Either habitual eating under stress, things being purified on the subconscious. What is up with Pizza? I totally craved pizza and binged on it hardcore after 7 years vegan!!! Haven't craved it in years.

I was wondering about that too. Though to be honest I haven't been a major fruit eater in the past. I have found many fruits make my body feel ill (stomach aches, gassy) unless blended/juiced, except for watermelon and avocado (which heals my stomach aches). I also have lived on the poor end of the spectrum financially and fruit is a treat, not a common thing in my diet, sadly. So perhaps it has to do with scarcity patterning inside the consciousness as well as the chewing aspect that Ray spoke of.

Mmmmm.... Bananas and dates sound really good to me atm! LOL. I have dates sitting on my counter waiting to be eaten... I think you need to do what is right for you. I am on day 4 of my dry fast and I am skinny so looking forward to doing water in just a few hours!

I am so happy to hear that you are doing what is right for you and your body. You will eventually get to where you want to be however this whole thing is a massive process I've learned. Takin' it one step at a time. Enjoy your fruits! Wink
relicko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can definitely see how working around food and being a HSP/empath would potentially activate your appetite (as opposed to hunger, which is a real necessity of the body). Seems to be the most legitimate reasoning considering that when not working you're experiencing it less or not at all. Could you describe how hunger feels for you? Is it a literal sensation in the body, or just a thought about a certain food being yummy and wanting to eat it?

As for not being a big fan of fruits, that's the epitome example of conditioning. I wasn't attracted to fruits at all. I barely touched any fruit most of my life, and when I was eating a somewhat normal western diet consisting of wheat and dairy, I wouldn't even stare at fruits. It didn't have even the slightest place in my psyche when it came to eating. As a kid, despite not eating fruits, I would drink fruit juices like any other kid. I loved mango & grape juice, orange fanta, but wouldn't touch the actual fruits when served. That's how distorted our instincts are. And these days... you should watch me at the supermarket. I wouldn't believe if someone were to tell me that someday I will buy so many different varieties of fruits with such pure intention and consuming them with such grace. I managed to completely make the switch, the only possible food my body knows it may consume is fruits, and it is fully oriented towards that, giving me the most accurate signals of what it wants, because it's helping when consumed at the right time, not because it needs/wants it out of some other impure drive. I conditioned myself to do this mental-instinctual connection: "Do I want anything?", then I literally go through all the fruits I know that I like and have in arms reach, doing that mental process in my mind, and can get a direct reaction from my body whether it wants something or not, and what exactly is it that it will gladly receive. If I get a negative reaction for everything, I just carry on with my day and try again later. If I don't do this mental questioning I could just go without food or water, easily. But as I said, I really think I still need to consume fruits for the time-being.

Good luck with the dry fast Smile Are you thirsty after 4 days? Do you crave water?
Serafina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.

I feel the hunger in my stomach. Occasionally my stomach grumbles. It feels different than the cravings, which seem to come from a different place. I am wondering though if I have trained the body to misconstrue the signals as I have noticed that sometimes I eat when I'm thirsty instead of consuming liquids.

I have the thoughts about a certain food being yummy too which I understand are caused mostly by emotions: emotion of fitting in, feeling comfort somehow, stress eating, etc.

That's interesting what you say about conditioning. Typically here the fruit is quite expensive and already "dead" in pranic force, at least what you get in the grocery stores. I've learned to avoid them. But when I was in California and the fruit was much more alive and cheap I did find myself enjoying blueberries and figs and dates and so many others... I could shift this for certain however I don't want to consume "dead" fruits. I'll have to contemplate this.

I am not craving water or anything, really. I am thirsty at times and finding this fast to be fairly easy comparative to the last two. I just did the water ceremony (I have to get a water filter) and am contemplating doing 40 days on water to reset the tastebuds and to shift cravings/hunger/desire with one meal in the 40 days allowed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: