Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Transition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serafina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: My Transition Reply with quote

Hello!

I did the transition through Ray Moars 10 day process. I was not expecting to do this process. I never really wanted it ~ until I read his book at the end of last year. I was like "Holy crow, this is a thing!" and then I started watching and reading everything I could about it. I knew he was going to be my teacher, so when he came to the States I travelled there and did the process.

I had no idea it was going to be so incredibly challenging or life changing.

Before that moment last December I had no interest in being a Breatharian or living pranically. I just knew though I had to do it and Ray was my teacher.

Now its 3 months post- transition. I have gone back and forth on eating and not eating. The longest I went with not eating (just juice and tea) was 31 days. The longest dry fast is 4 days. I am in a heavy purification process I realize on all levels. I am learning a lot. I feel like all of a sudden my personal evolution path has sped up - which led to eating when it went to fast.

I am currently back to experiencing hunger, so I am planning a third 4 day dry fast to reset my system.

I also work in a health food store. The irony! I got the job just two months before transitioning through synchronistic events! If I can hook in the pranic programs and be okay while working around food all the time, I figure I can be okay anywhere!

I guess that's all I have to share for now. This process is incredibly challenging and purifying and scary and I am committed to the reprogramming because I feel SO MUCH better when pranic. Smile
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello Serafina,

Your venture sounds so interesting. I just did a 5 day dry fast but was told in order to retain this I needed to detox. I am now doing the water with lemon juice to help do the cleans. No food intake at all. Also no pulp from juice as it will trigger hunger. Hope you share more of your Razor experience.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry autofill on Moar.
Serafina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, one of my friends and I had MAJOR detox symptoms after the process. We were both guided to drink more water than our bodies actually wanted. I understand and intuitively understood the detox process was happening, and I am now ready for the rest of the detox & purge. It's so challenging being where I am working and doing this process though! I get good free food all the time! People share it all the time! Good thing I have a freezer... Lol
Serafina

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after 3 months of living pranically and going through a huge emotional roller coaster during the transition I went for blood work. Everything was in normal range and all good. Smile

Also, my weight has stabilised at about 100 lbs either way. I stand 5"2 so I'm skinny but I don't go up or down much from that 100 lbs. According to a BMI the lowest ideal I should be is 102, which I feel I would get too if I exercised more.

My period has usually been very regular and during the initiation I received in the day it start. It lasted until the day of the water ceremony, and then it disappeared until this month. I've been dancing since it came.

This entire process so far has been such extremes of emotions and purification and a mess of everything else.

For the first time after 3 months, and after doing my 3rd 4 day dry fast I can tell you that I feel grounded in my body and am proud of all that I have accomplished. Just sticking out the past 3 months and seeing the blood results are good (and now anyone who is worried about me doesn't need to and has proof they understand). I am feeling a true shift in the process for me with this last dry fast. A completion and an evolution.

I am excited for the next strands of life that will be brought forth within this, once my cold heals! Wink
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serafina I am so very proud of your accomplishments. It is wonderful news to hear your blood work is great. I think that your weight is well within a good range. When I was in the military and exercising heavy I weighted 110 lbs. and I am about 4 inches taller than you.

I found this video that is translated into English (let it play for a minute or two and then you will hear the translator) and it gives more scientific explanations on how the body transforms. I really enjoyed the information you may also. I had never heard of him before but he is a breatharian and you may have already seen it but if not maybe you will get more of an understanding in the process as it has helped me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R04liOpuKN4

Hope your journey continues to progress successfully and you get over your cold soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: