Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking Pranic/Meditation Based Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serafina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:38 am    Post subject: Seeking Pranic/Meditation Based Communities Reply with quote

Hello, I am planning on travelling next year to seek out a home and I am looking for a place that has the following:

~ Warmer weather and lots of sun (I'm in Canada so warmer is not necessarily desert weather)
~ By an ocean/body of water, and old growth trees, maybe! No deserts for me.
~ Interested in sustainable living
~ Working on projects that have a serious impact on improving lives of the people in community and around the community and visitors
~ High Vibe; I don't care if I live with others who are Pranic (it would be nice) but what I value more is that they are okay with me as I am, and that they are uplifted, wise, knowledgeable, and on a path of not dramatic ascension.
~ People who value art, creativity, experiences, ascension, balanced work life and that work is joyful
~ Please let it be a place that smells good, feels good and love comes in all forms - doesn't have to be poly or touchy feely, but can just be sitting with each other, or hiking, or whatever

I don't know if such a place exists. If it does I want to go and know that the right connections will come forward in good timing. Smile

Thanks for any tips. Smile

P.S. Also, looking for leads on fully pranic communities I could visit for a month or so at a time. I want to feel the field, compare experiences, and in short, learn more about this path I am on.
tomasblanco

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which country, or at least continent? Smile

I know an area or two here by the Mediterranean where many ecovillages apparently are being set up which could be ok with your weather requirements (not people, or dont know).

Even if you get no info from this sparsely visited forum, let us know if you ever find such a place. Or rather, create it yourself! Smile "How?" "With your hands!"

There was a thread somewhere here where the idea of a community or at least village of people interested in inedia was entertained.

Something that I realize, after having heard of ecovillages and the organization efforts thereof: a lot of it is because of food, that's why permaculture is a classic of ecovillages. An "inediant eco-village", or where people content themselves with very little, often foraged, would have such a huge advantage ! Smile. Organization, activities, etc. would be greatly simplified.

This post is only for you to have some reply until something better hopefully arrives. I always feel sorry for no-replies threads, when there's something wonderful behind and the real reason for the void is the sad reality of the great scarcity of fine humans today, and you seem to be one, therefore at great risk of unsought solitude.
Serafina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awe! Thank You @tomasblanco

I appreciate your kindness and generous words.

I plan to create one in the future; I've been only planning it for ten years so far and need a good amount of funds to get it started. In the meantime I thought I would travel around until I find the land that speaks to me as my home.

I have yet to find my home land, if that at all makes sense. The West Coast of Canada breathes deep into my soul and San Francisco felt like a creative artistic home for me, where I felt very comfortable being full on me (which is super rare).

South America keeps coming up for me though I haven't been there. Leads are generally good, and not overly food focused. As you say, ecovillages seem to be focused on food (makes sense). I'm also learning about the Ubuntu movement and would be interested in visiting places with that focus too ~

I known it might never be answered but thought I'd post anyhow, just in case. Wink
Elaine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.
I just landed on this site yesterday and am reading Joachim's book with deep gratitude.

I'm from Canada and have been entertaining the idea of community living as well.

I've checked the intentional living website but as you said it is very food focused, which is understandable for their purposes.

http://www.planetfriendly.net/community.html

I wonder how easy it would be to legally live in an intentional community that's not in one's country, what conditions would have to be met, etc.

I'm also considering a community that assists each other to build tiny homes or sustainable houses to live in. As you might know the Tiny Home lifestyle is expanding in Canada.

I've been interested in a non-eating lifestyle since the '70s and have spent a lot of time looking into the addictions that create a food lifestyle, usually under the inquiry of why I'm participating in it.
Recently I've done long fasts and have revisited why I'm drawn to non-food living vs food living.

I'm seeking an environment that is similar because the uncovery of it all brings out things that could be more easily assisted in a like-minded community.

Although I have an interest in advaita non-duality through inquiry I'm at a complete road block at this time and this leads to isolation when I don't have a community that is aware of various things that come up in a non-eating advaita framework.

Food doesn't seem like it's my natural state, but then again duality doesn't seem like it's my natural state either, so my purpose with inedia is to release the trappery that seems to bind my entire reference point to a duality system.

If you have any more info on a community I'd be very interested.

my email is
cosmicmindbender (at) hotmail (dot) com

kind regards,

Elaine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Meetings, Centers, Locations, Links etc. related to this forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: