Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4 Day Dry Fast to Reactivate the Pranic Body

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serafina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: 4 Day Dry Fast to Reactivate the Pranic Body Reply with quote

So, as some of you know, about three months ago I did the 10 day process with Ray, successfully. After the process I did 30 days of just water/juice/tea.

After a barrage of negative comments on social media I ate due to stress, and feeling disconnected and lack of understanding coupled with a sharp sensation that I had several bodies in every direction trying to catch up with each other. It seemed I went too far, too fast in a place I was not supported in my transition. I was also constantly hungry and working in a grocery store. The irony is not lost on me.

After my first piece of food I went on an eating binge, eating 1 meal every day for two weeks, plus snacks. It was intense. I witnessed a lot of self-hatred and learned a lot.

I did another 4 day dry fast as a reset before I went to a music festival where I worked 12 hours a day. I successfully completed it and had some of the best gelato I've ever had in my life immediately after. I felt slightly ill afterwards, and resumed water/juice fast for 7 days after which I tried dhal. During those 7 days I didn't feel hungry except maybe 2 times and the hunger passed within a minute or so. I loved the experience of feeling like the process had worked and loved not being surrounded by food all the time.

After I tried dhal I went on a dhal kick. So much dhal! I loved it! It felt so good! I ate every 2-3 days and then this slowly became more frequent until now I was eating almost every day - even when I'm not hungry.

I learned that I really prefer to not eat every day because I prefer to not be hungry in my life. Almost every time I do eat its emotional or stress based. I prefer savoury over sweet but love the juices. I can feel my body become inflamed and the mucous building up every time I eat something. My old injury became active again. I became tired and grumpy again, needing much more sleep and downtime.

Chocolate is addictive ~ I ate it almost daily before the process and for the first 2 months after the process didn't eat any of it nor did I want it. Then after I tried some I was back to a chocoholic kick though I still don't consume it daily.

Now, as I write this, I am on day 3 of a 4 day dry fast I am doing with a b friend of mine (breatharian friend who went through the process with me initially). For two days I was aiding the facilitation of someone activating their light body, but they have felt the need to stop so now its just myself and my bfriend. Smile I worked my job the first two days of the dry fast successfully, and now it is my time to relax!

I feel slightly hungry and have slept a lot. I did my prana meditation, kundalini meditation already today. The detox in my body began on day 1 - could feel it in my lungs pretty fast.

The aim of this dry fast is to reactivate the pranic body in full. I have learned that the reason I have been guided to do this journey (which I never thought I'd do until this year) is for me to learn self mastery over the body. To learn this self mastery would aid me powerfully in my personal evolution path and in my capacity as a teacher in the world.

Part of my personal self-mastery includes overcoming the cravings and emotional eating, so after this fast I have been contemplating doing a 40 day water fast with one meal consumed (for work; I had to pre-order everything and I didn't know where I would be. I'm viewing it as an ample time to practice eating one meal and refraining from all the cravings/desires that come after that).

I do not intend to become 100% dry until I retire from the world. I do intend to continue to drink water/juice after the pranic body is reactivated because I've noticed those who continue to ingest water can pass easily in our society as super healthy people. Those without the water don't retain water weight and are very skinny.

I really like the state of consciousness and being when I am just consuming water/tea/juice. That's definitely where I prefer to be. Very Happy

P.S.

I had a dream before this started where Mother Teresa showed up and was teaching me about teaching me. She told me that the third time is the charm. I felt it was in reference to this fast; the dream happened the night after I secured the dates for this fast.

P.P.S.
My body feels very different. I thought I was feeling the water leave my muscles as they feel tight but also like there are a thousand bubbles in them (cannot think of a better way to describe it). During my meditations this AM the sensation turned to subtle tinglings throughout the muscle system. I feel light but grounded.
Serafina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well today is day 4 of the dry fast and I have definitely lost weight but I feel overall good. It was very challenging to get out of bed, but once I got moving I felt fairly energized. It took a few minutes of walking.

I have a bit of a busy day planned - gotta pick up some free massage passes, pick up some furniture and then I am doing a water ceremony with my friend who is also dry fasting with me!

I am kind of surprised at how good I feel. The first time I dry fasted I was basically glued to my bed and lucky to move 20 feet without loosing my breath. However this dry fast I've been able to move fairly well. It seems with each dry fast I gain more energy. I guess the detoxification of the body has helped.

I have no other notes except that I am colder than usual, experience bouts of hunger occasionally, and am slow moving like a glacier! Wink

A question came to mind: How is that a true breatharian would operate within our society? Are they slower moving than most? I feel like it would be a challenge in my particular society (Canada) to be full on Breatharian due to the nature of constant achievement and do do do mentality along with everyone suspecting I have an eating disorder.

Anywho, gotta get going! <3
Serafina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally exhausted myself in 45 minutes of being in the world. Relaxing until the water ceremony in an hour. Smile

And still impressed at how much better my body is handling this dry fast. It seems like with each one (this is my third time) I have more energy and can move easier, and stay in my body more. Though with each one I sleep a lot. Ten hours at least the first few nights. Last night I was in bed by 8.30 up at 2, and then because I felt no energy I fell asleep again lying awake in bed until 7 or 8 am.

On my journey out in the world I felt a lot of hunger and contemplated going to the grocery store and buying cookies and bread and I decided 100% against it. Lol. I will be happy with water. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> Personal Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: