Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting.
Inediates, Breatharians, Non-Eaters, People Living on Light, Fasting and experimenting with diets.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fasting Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 am    Post subject: Fasting Support Reply with quote

Elaine,

Here is a spot to post on for fasting it this location is okay with you.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Day 1 Reply with quote

10/26/2016

This is day one of this weeks round of my dry fast.
SkyeRose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:22 am    Post subject: 10/26/2016 Reply with quote

End of day one of dry fast. Feeling good today been really busy which really helps with the time passing. Idle time makes me think about food. It really shows how much eating I use to do from boredom. Did get hungry today but I did want something when I smelled the food my children were having. I left the table and went for a walk to refocus my mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inedia, Breatharianism, Non-Eating, Living on Light, Fasting. Forum Index -> My (fasting, dieting, eating, starving) Experience All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: